Dance for you

By JayCeeTink

Loni is a 21 year old stripper trying to take care of her twin daughters after being cheated in and left to r... More

Dance for you
Long Night
I'm your what?
Important AN
Important AN
Meet the famly
Now you care
Surprises and Forgiveness
Tough Love
A/N before next chapter
Pain follows you everywhere
Revenge at its finest
She's Awake!!!!
Home Again
READERS!!
Don't get it twisted
Interracial Awards
The Princess and Her King
a wedding to remember
Epilogue
New Story

Family Reunions

9.2K 386 54
By JayCeeTink

Granny ^^^^^^^

It's been almost a year since Toya moved to Italy. The triplets are 7 months and trying to walk and the twins are 2 1/2. Toya's wedding to Mateo came quickly only about 2 months after she moved there and from what John has heard from Mateo they're doing great and Toya is the perfect wife. Which is something I never expected. We're actually close now, we've visited and Skyped several times so she could see how the triplets were growing. But she loves her new life and has cleaned up everything and apologized for all the hell she gave me. But anyways it's been almost 8 months and this weekend is for both families and since John and I are together and Toya and Mateo are married we thought it'd be best to just do one giant family reunion with both sides. It's going to be at our house and Johns family will be staying with us. I looked around the backyard as I fixed my shirt

John and Jason were getting the grilled fired up, Nene was getting the drinks set up on the patio

her dress flowing in the wind and Granny was sitting under the shade tree next to the kids little playground

She made the perfect babysitter and loved all f her little great gremlins. I was about to walk over to help Nene when the doorbell went off. I walked through the house to answer it seeing as it was John's GIGANTIC family standing there smiling. Mateo had his arm wrapped around Toya's waist who held a big smile.

"Loni!!!! You look amazing. We came early because we wanted to help fix some foods and deserts. How has everything been?" Toya asked after pulling away from our hug. I moved aside letting them in as I was greeted with hugs and kisses.
"Everything is good. We've been trying to get the newest club opened up and Nene's bakery just opened. How are you doing, you look happy."
"I am happy. And I've said this before but I really want to thank you and John for not only taking in the triplets and raising them as you're own but also for forcing me to go to Italy and not killing me because God knows I deserved it. You're an amazing sister and I thankful for you." She told me wiping the tear that started to roll down her cheek.
"It's no problem. I mean it was easy to see Michelle was the mastermind behind all your pain and anger. But they're going to be in for a surprise when they see how you are now. Did you keep in touch with anyone after you moved?"
"Na they were all the same. You're the only one I stayed in touch with. "
"Wait do they even know that you're married?" I asked her surprised that she didn't even stay in touch with even Porcha
"Nope. They didn't give a crap when Michelle was sleeping with Lamar and I knew they'd ask for money." She said tiredly.
" Well let's go find everyone else before they think we have tried to kill each other again." I told her laughing as she laughed along with me and headed to the kitchen where all the women were, except Granny and John's Nonna, they were out back with all the kids and the men where put back helping John and Jason grill the meat. John had sent some of his men in SUVs to get my family some stayed out of town or state those ones were flying in and staying at our guest house that was next door.

We finally finished cooking around 2 o'clock the same time my family starts to arrive at first it was the ones from out of town then lastly it was the ones I couldn't stand. They arrived being ghetto and trashy thinking they were the shit. Michelle even had the nerve to arrive with Lamar on her arms.

"Loni living like this? Shit I might need to steal her man. Shit I know my pussy better than her shit anyways." I heard one of my nasty cousins say to Porcha who was smiling and nodding.
"Try to touch my man and I'll put a shotgun hole in your face so big they wouldn't be able to recognize you." I told them with a smirk as the looked pale a little. Everyone was having a good time Toya was still in the kitchen with Mateo's mother finishing up some of the sides when she stepped out my family stopped speaking looking at her surprised.
"Toya? Is that you?" Michelle asked looking surprised, Toya gave her and Lamar a look before rolling her eyes.
"Loni, Ma wanted to know was there any other foods that you thought we needed?" She asked me ignoring Michelle's question which pissed her off.
"Toya Shanay Williams! I asked you a question." She yelled causing everyone in the yard to get quiet as Mateo and his mother walked from the kitchen looking confused yet pissed.
"Michelle go fuck yourself." Toya told her with nothing but hate.
"Aye yo bitch don't disrespect my bitch like that. Just cause you got some new weave and disappeared for the last year don't mean I won't slap the hell out yo hoe ass."  Lamar yelled at her causing John and Mateo's family to pull out guns pointing them at Lamar.
"What the fuck did you just say to my wife?" Mateo asked taking out his gun cocking it looking at Lamar who looked like he was about to shit himself.
"I-I-I d-didn't s-say nothing." Lamar stuttered out scared out of his mind along with most of my family.
"I will say this once next time you even speak to my wife, I rip each of your finger nails off, bust your kneecaps then drown you in a pool of acid." Mateo told Lamar with a smile on his face as Lamar squirmed.  "And you must be Michelle? The Whore Mother."
"Don't you dare speak to me that way." Michelle said appalled.
"Still trying to play hard and the pity roll Michelle. Mateo dear calm down for Aunty B. I'll handle this bitch." A voice that sound strangely similar to Michelle's said just as a woman and man walked out of my house with a smile and a handsome man by her side.

"Sorry we're late. Our flight just landed." She said smiling with the gun still in her hand and a smile on her face. This woman must be my mother. She looked exactly identical to Michelle but the man standing next to her looked like an older version of my father.
"Lady Bianca. It's great to see you again. So glad you could make it and meet all of your grandkids." John told her embracing her with a kiss on the cheek and hugging my father.
"Bianca what the hell is your ugly ass doing back here?" Michelle sneered as my mother turned to her like she was stupid and shot her in the foot.
"For one we're mirror twins idiot so if I'm ugly so are you. Second, I'm not the same woman I was all those years ago when you took my children from me especially when I hear from my future son in law how horrible you treated my child. I want to put a bullet in you're head but it's better to see scum like you suffer." My mother said with a smile as Michelle cried in pains cradling her wounded foot. My mother turned and shot Lamar in the knee more likely shattering it.
"That's for my daughter, granddaughters, grandsons, and my niece you disgusting fuck. But I promise you once I'm threw with you, you'll wish that bullet went through your head instead." She said on such a calm yet scary voice. " Mateo, John please get your men to take him to the room. I'm going to get rid of the problem myself."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 2.3K 59
Things are completely different with Sam and Natalie. With the tragedy he had to endure while also losing the woman he still believes to be the love...
6.4M 200K 35
At age 25, Imani Forde doesn't quite know what to do when a house fire makes her lose everything that she has. She isn't sure how she will cope until...
2.7M 123K 45
[ COMPLETED ] Kalani Reed was a regular twenty-two year old woman who was trying to get the handle on her life. She worked at a small cafΓ©, lived in...
174K 8.2K 18
⚠️THIS WAS MY FIRST BOOK SO BEWARE!⚠️ A mother sets up his womanizer 18 year old son Kyle with 18 year old girl named Wynter. Kyle is a flirt, alway...