I promise (book one)

By RevgirlandOtaku4life

"Why did you have to pick me? Do you enjoy my misery or something?" Hermione yelled. "I picked you to protec... More

Chapter 1~ He's not dead
Chapter 2~ A traitor
Chapter 3~ The mirror of Erised
Chapter 4~Property?
Chapter 5~Incendio
Chapter 6~ The biggest prize
Chapter 7 ~ Mine
Chapter 8~ mudblo-
Chapter 9~ Mal-Draco
Chapter 10~ Sex-slaves
Chapter 11~ All right master
Chapter 12~ Dinner
Chapter 14~ The order disbanded
Chapter 15~ Until the very end
Chapter 16~ We kissed (bonus)
Chapter 17~ Because I said so
Chapter 18~ You look good in green
Chapter 19~ The Dark Lords Favorite
Chapter 20~ So it is her?
Chapter 21~ Move out?
Chapter 22~ Those two words
Chapter 23~ I'll be waiting
Chapter 24~ Luna Lovegood
Chapter 25~ Ravenclaw
Chapter 26~ Immobulus
Chapter 27~bushy haired, know-it-all girl?
Chapter 28~Ronald Weasly
Chapter 29~Ferret
Chapter 30~Brave Slytherin
Chapter 31~ Hogwarts has our Loyalty
Chapter 32~ I'm okay
Chapter 33~ Shell-shocked
Chapter 34~ He wants Hermione back
Chapter 35~ You Monster!
Chapter 36~ I heard footsteps
Chapter 37~ You're a Wizard
Chapter 38~I Ran
Chapter 39~ You
Chapter 40~Go!
Chapter 41~ OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR!
Chapter 42~ Everything
Chapter 43~ You I trust
Chapter 44~Girl stuff
Chapter 45~ Smitten
Chapter 46~ Astoria
Chapter 47~ Arrangments
Chapter 48 ~ Promotion
Chapter 49~ Luna
Chapter 50~ Save me!

Chapter 13~ Amortentia

21.4K 497 73
By RevgirlandOtaku4life

(Hermione)

I turned to see Zabini walk in with Gin. Her face was paler and she had lost some spark. Probably because of what happened to Harry, yet she still held that beautiful defiance I always wished I could maintain. Once they sat down Zabini was directly in front on me. Himself and Draco nodded to each other. Some unspoken agreement. They turned to Miss. Malfoy and she proceeded with the meal.

"Alright bring in the food now." She called.

"Yes madam." The elf called back.

The food appeared in front of us all looking extravagant. It was incredible. Draco turned to me with a mutual face, yet something in his eyes told me to be careful.

Thank goodness mother made me take all those etiquette lessons growing up.

I waited looking to Mr. Malfoy. He seemed to be buying his time waiting to see if myself or Gin would do something disrespectful to him.

Thank goodness Miss. Wesley is strict on etiquette also.

Both Gin and I waited till Miss. Malfoy spoke up.

"Honey." She said softly. "Do you not wish to eat?"

"Oh. Sorry Cissy I got distracted." He said apologetically.

Sure you were.

"Let's eat." He smirked.

I waited again not reaching for food until the all the Malfoy's and Zabini had gotten their shares. I sat silently using the proper utensils to eat my meal leaving nothing behind, yet not getting an excessive amount of food. Draco's mother seemed pleased with my manors thankfully while his father seemed annoyed.

"So then Draco why did you want this mud-blood?" His father asked.

I sat silently. My emotions unchanging. I would not let this man get under my skin.

"Because she was the greatest prize father. You yourself say Malfoy's should always get the best." Draco said.

"I hardly find a mud-blood 'the best' my son." His father continued.

"Granger what is the strongest love potion?" He asked.

"Amortentia." I replied instantly.

"That's common knowledge. Are not second years taught that?"

"No sir. It was the fifth year it's introduced and the students create it in the sixth." I said flatly.

"Well it is not that big of a deal." His father continued.

"Granger." Draco called.

"Yes Master." I said softly.

"When was Hogwarts founded?"

"990 A.D." I replied.

"Would you like to ask her a question father?" Draco offered.

"Okay fine." He said angrily. "Who created the killing curse Mud-blood?" He asked.

"The origin is unknown, but it is know that it was created towards the begging of the Middle age time. Then was, along with others, became knows as one of the unforgivable curses in 1717. By degree of the ministry banned from use." I replied sweetly.

Draco turned and smiled to me. His mothers eyes widened a bit in shock, yet his father failed to notice. "I told you father. She is the best prize and Malfoy's deserve the best." Draco said.

Slowly his father managed to calm down. "I see son. I had no idea. Though I do hope you show this mud-blood what happens when you try to outsmart someone with more power than her." He grumbled.

"That was a lovely dinner was it not." Draco's mother cut in. "Draco, Blaise go up to your rooms now."

"Thank you for the meal aunt Cissy." Blaise said with a smile.

"Of course Blaise." She replied smiling also. "Now you all run along."

I waited for Draco to stand before I did myself. Silently I followed him a few steps behind. Beside me was Gin also following Zabini in a similar fashion to myself. They boys led us up the stairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

699K 24.8K 72
"Must be tough, everyone loves you, don't they? So goddamn perfect. They don't see it but I do, Potter. I can see straight through you." "And what do...
1.6M 45.4K 67
" I want you now" he said and walked closer towards her. She backed away two steps but met the ice cold wall. " What do you mean?" She said nervousl...
68.7K 2.3K 49
(A Draco Malfoy x she/her Reader fanfiction) Your time as a Hufflepuff at Hogwarts and the Second Wizarding War is a few years behind you as you star...
1.1M 41K 90
Highest rank: #2 in fanfiction (07 ~ 02 ~ 2018) #1 in Draco (11 ~ 05 ~ 2018) #1 in harrypotter (08 ~ 08 ~ 2018) #1 in dracomalfoy (6 ~ 09 ~ 2018) - ...