I promise (book one)

By RevgirlandOtaku4life

"Why did you have to pick me? Do you enjoy my misery or something?" Hermione yelled. "I picked you to protec... More

Chapter 1~ He's not dead
Chapter 2~ A traitor
Chapter 3~ The mirror of Erised
Chapter 5~Incendio
Chapter 6~ The biggest prize
Chapter 7 ~ Mine
Chapter 8~ mudblo-
Chapter 9~ Mal-Draco
Chapter 10~ Sex-slaves
Chapter 11~ All right master
Chapter 12~ Dinner
Chapter 13~ Amortentia
Chapter 14~ The order disbanded
Chapter 15~ Until the very end
Chapter 16~ We kissed (bonus)
Chapter 17~ Because I said so
Chapter 18~ You look good in green
Chapter 19~ The Dark Lords Favorite
Chapter 20~ So it is her?
Chapter 21~ Move out?
Chapter 22~ Those two words
Chapter 23~ I'll be waiting
Chapter 24~ Luna Lovegood
Chapter 25~ Ravenclaw
Chapter 26~ Immobulus
Chapter 27~bushy haired, know-it-all girl?
Chapter 28~Ronald Weasly
Chapter 29~Ferret
Chapter 30~Brave Slytherin
Chapter 31~ Hogwarts has our Loyalty
Chapter 32~ I'm okay
Chapter 33~ Shell-shocked
Chapter 34~ He wants Hermione back
Chapter 35~ You Monster!
Chapter 36~ I heard footsteps
Chapter 37~ You're a Wizard
Chapter 38~I Ran
Chapter 39~ You
Chapter 40~Go!
Chapter 41~ OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR!
Chapter 42~ Everything
Chapter 43~ You I trust
Chapter 44~Girl stuff
Chapter 45~ Smitten
Chapter 46~ Astoria
Chapter 47~ Arrangments
Chapter 48 ~ Promotion
Chapter 49~ Luna
Chapter 50~ Save me!

Chapter 4~Property?

27.8K 642 214
By RevgirlandOtaku4life

(Draco)

I walked into my room, having finished my adjustments only a few days ago. I got a couch that can become a day bed for Granger figuring she will not sleep in my own. I also replaced one of my large walls that was previously empty into a massive bookcase that is stocked from ceiling to floor full of books. Walking up to the massive book case I pulled one out; the one I only would read because of her.

Hogwarts: A history

I laughed to myself slightly. A soft knock came from my door causing the smile to slide off my face. I became a blank slate again.

"Come in." I said calmly.

"Master Draco sir." The house elf squeaked.

"Yes Himly?" I answered.

"Master Malfoy is requesting your presence sir." She said softly.

"Thank you Himly you may go now." I said replied softly.

"Bye sir!" Himly said with a smile and walked away.

I walked to the desk next to my bed and placed the book on it.

Taking a deep breath and composing myself I headed to the door.

~~~
(Hermione)

I was chained up with other muggle-borns as the death eaters made their way through the castle getting the younger years that did not get home in time. I stood there next to Rebecca Ashen, who was only a year younger, she had a look of fear on her face.

"Shh. It's okay." I said softly.

"B..but." She whimpered.

"I know. It's okay to be scared." I said.

"Put me with the muggle-borns!" A fiery redhead screamed.

"Ginny!" I screamed.

"You are a pure-blood! How dare you!" A death eater yelled.

"No one will take you in!" Another screamed to her.

"I will clam her." A voice broke out. I turned to see a dark skinned boy with black hair and dark eyes.

Blaise Zabini

"W..what are you talking about!" Ginny screamed.

"Shut up blood traitor!" He snarled. "Incarcerous." He yelled.

Thick ropes wrapped around Ginny leaving her on the floor. One wrapped around her mouth gagging her so she cannot scream.

"Gin!" I yelled.

"Shut it mud-blood!" Zabini growled at me.

He walked up to Ginny grabbing her waist. He swung her over his shoulder and turned to one of the other death eaters.

"I will claim this one. I will take off now." He said bluntly. The other death eater simply nodded in response. He looked to me. Something in his eyes said sorry. "Don't forget that mud-blood is already taken." He said pointing at me.

"What?" A death eater asked.

"She was put on hold for a member of the inner circle since the day of its mention." Zabini explained.

Fear seeped into my mind. Someone owns me. I am someone's property now. Someone from Voldemort's inner circle.

Zabini looked to me noticing the fear in my eyes. "Your master will pick you up when you go to the manor." With that he turned around with Gin still squirming on his shoulder and he apperated out.

Another death eater walked up to Rebecca, myself, and a few other muggle-borns. "It's time to go." He said gruffly. Holding out his arm we all grabbed onto it. There was a loud crack and when I opened my eyes I was in the dungeons of Malfoy manor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568K 16.5K 22
On a fateful mission gone wrong, Auror Draco Malfoy gets mauled by a werewolf in an attempt to save his partner's life. When they rush him into St. M...
362K 6.4K 46
Draco Malfoy, the slytherin prince himself, suddenly starts to take an interest in you. When Draco starts paying an awful lot of attention to you, y...
278K 5K 14
Y/n and Draco Malfoy were being forced into an arranged marriage by their parents. Only to find out they hate each other since Draco used to bully an...
68.7K 2.3K 49
(A Draco Malfoy x she/her Reader fanfiction) Your time as a Hufflepuff at Hogwarts and the Second Wizarding War is a few years behind you as you star...