All I Ever Wanted (Hunter Hay...

By smiles234

Shelby and Hunter have been best friends from the beginning. Hunter gets back with his ex girlfriend, Amber... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Authors Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Authors Note
Chapter 20
Authors Note
Authors Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Authors Note
Chapter 27
Authors Note
Chapter 28
Authors Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Authors Note
Authors Note
Chapter 33
Authors Note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Authors Note
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Authors Note
Authors Note
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Author's Note
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Author's Note
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author's Note
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Authors Note
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Author's Note!
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Authors Note
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Author's Note
Chapter 75
THE END!!
Author's Note!
Author's Note!

All I Ever Wanted (Hunter Hayes Fanfiction

2.6K 16 7
By smiles234

"Hey Hunter, whats up?" I asked my bestfriend as i was on my way to class. "Hey Shelby, and Just heading to gym, hey, sit with me at lunch, i have to ask you something!" Hunter told me, seeming very excited. I wonder what he has to ask me.

Hunter has been my bestfriend since we were babies. Our mothers were bestfriend's, so we hung out with eachother a lot, it also made it easier to hang out because we were next door neighbors.

Hunter has been there for me my whole life, no matter what he has been right by my side. If i was upset, he would sing me a song. I have always told him that he has a fantastic voice, but he always doubts me. he doesn't think that he is good enough. He refuses to go to a record company because he says he isn't good. I just dont understand.

His full name is Hunter Easton Hayes.

As Hunter walked away, i did too. I got into my World History class and sat down. Trust me when i tell you, World History is the worst!! I hate it! I mean when i was in middle school and i had to take US history it was bad. History period just bores me to death!

For the whole class period i just zoned out, like i normally do. No wonder i am almost failing this class. Oooops.

Finally, the bell rang and it was time for lunch! I walked out of class and into the lunchroom, looking to see if i could spot Hunter. Found him! He was surrounded by a group of girls, like normal. They all hated me because him and i are such great friends.

I walked right up to the table. As the girls saw me, the all looked at me in disgust and walked away. I started laughing. "Hunter your little girlfriends LOVE me dont they?" I joked. "Yea, I still dont understand why they dont like you." He said. "Hunter! They dont like me because they think i am a threat to them! They dont see me as your bestfriend, the see me as a girl that could get in there way of a relationship with you." I said, i have explained this to him so many times!

He sat there in silence for a moment. "I understand now!!!!" I laughed at him. "Hey, stop laughing at me, look at my hair, i am a blonde! Ok, well can i ask you my question now?!" "Yes Hunter, what is your question?" "Well i was wondering if you would like to have a sleep over, you know, like old times? I really miss those!!!" he told me, acting like a little kid. I'm not

going to lie though. It sounds pretty fun! "Yea! That seems like fun, Hayes!"

-----------------After School--------------

I was walking with Hunter out to his truck because he takes me home from school everyday. I hate riding the bus, and i dont like driving myself to school. Yea, yea, say what you want, i am a senior, but i just dont like it.

Hunter opened the door to his car for me and ran over to his side. I got in and buckled my seatbelt, soon he did the same thing.

He put the keys in the ignition and turned the keys. Then, he started pulling out of the parking lot.

I reached my hand up to turn on the radio. The song 'Country Girl (shake it for me)' came on, and i started to song along to it. So did Hunter. I also started dancing really badly and Hunter started to laugh at me. See, that is one of the best things about having a bestfriend. You can be crazy infront of them and they wont judge you for it, cause they act the same.

"That is some great dancing you got going on there Shelby!" He joked. "I know, just stop being jealous that you dont have these dance moves." i joked back. "I dont think that 'jelous' is the word for it." i laughed at what he said and just kept being the crazy person i am.

About 10 minutes later, we made it to my house so that i could ask my mom to stay the night at his. He parked in my driveway and got out of the truck, following me into my house.

Right as i got inside, mom came running up to us. Or should i say Hunter. She totally skipped me and went to hug Hunter! "Love you too mom!" i said sarcastically. "Oh sorry Shelby" she apologized. "Shelby, just admit it, your mom loves me more!" Hunter said. i just laughed.

"Mom, Hunter and I were wondering if i could stay the night at his house like we used to?!" I asked, hoping the answer would be yes. I just realized the last time me and Hunter had a sleepover was probably when we were in like the fifth grade. So long ago! Mom pulled me out of my thoughts answering my question, "Yes, that seems like fun! Have a good time!" "Thank you mom! Love you, i will see you tomorrow!!" i said running out the door pulling Hunter along with me. Hunter went over to his truck and got in, while i just walked over to his house.

When i got to his house, i walked right in. It was like a second home for me. i was instantly greeted by Hunter's parents, Leo and Lynette! They are such sweet people! "Shelby! How are you doing?" Lynette asked me. "I am great, how about you guys?" i asked as soon as Hunter walked through the door. "We are doing great! Are you staying the night Shelby?" Leo asked me. "Yes, if that is alright with you." I said. "Of course it is, our home is your home! Plus, Hunter already asked permission for you to come over."

I looked over at Hunter. "Awh, does somebody want his bestfriend to hang out with him!?" i ask in a baby voice. "Yes Shelby! I just love you so much!" He joked. I slapped his arm playfully. "Hey Shelby, I want to show you something! Come on!" He said, before i could answere he was dragging me up the stairs and into his bedroom.

I walked in and sat down right on his bed. Waiting for him to show me what he wanted to show me.

He walked over to the corner of his room and grabbed his guitar. After he did that, he sat down right next to me.

He started to strum chords on his guitar.

---

"You know i'd fall apart without you

I dont know how you do what you do

Cause everything that dont make sense about me

Makes sense when im with you

Like everything thats green girl I need you

Cause it's more than one and one makes two

So put aside the math and the logic of it

You gotta know you want it too

Cause i wanna wrap you up

Wanna kiss your lips

I wanna make you feel wanted

And i wanna call you mine

Wanna hold your hand forever

And never let you forget it

Cause baby i, i wanna make you feel wanted.

Anyone an tell you your pretty

And you get that all the time

I know you do

But your beauties deeper than the makeup

And i wanna show you what i see tonight

When i wrap you up

When i kiss your lips

I wanna make you feel wanted

And i wanna call you mine

Wanna hold your hand forever

And never let you forget it

Cause baby i, i wanna make you feel wanted

As good as you make me feel

I wanna make you feel better

Better than your fairytales

Better than your best dreams

Your more than everything i need

Your all i ever wanted

All i ever wanted

And i just wanna wrap you up

Wanna kiss your lips

I wanna make you feel wanted

And i wanna call you mine

wanna hold your hand forever

And never let you forget it

Cause baby i, i wanna make you feel wanted

Cause you'll always, be wanted"

---

He put his guitar back to his normal spot that he had it in earlier, and then came bac and say next to me. I was speechless!

"So. What did you think about it?" Hunter asked me. "Hunter! That was amazing!!" i said back to him. "Thanks! I was working hard on it! It took me about a week." i looked at him, feeling so good for him! "Hunter, why wont you get a record deal? you could do it!" i said. He just looked down at his hands. "Shelby, i have told you a million times! i wont be good enough!" he told me.

Why does he keep saying this? He has the most amazing voice, and he has experience! i mean, he has been playing and singing since he was 3! And yet, he still isn't trying to get a record deal!!

I just rolled my eyes at him. "Why dont you get a record deal Shelby? Huh? You are really good!" i rolled my eyes again. "Hunter, i am not nearly as good as you! Trust me!!" I yelled hopin tht he would finally get the point. "That is not true Shelby!" he said. "Neither is what you said about yourself!" i mumbled under my breath. I think he heard me because he sighed.

"Kids! Dinner is ready!!!" Lynette yelled up to us. We stood up and ran down the stairs.

Lynette ordered us pizza, and Hunter was the first to get his pizza, which he got 2 peices. i followed in behind him and grabbed a slice.

We walked right over to the table and sat down. I picked up my pizza and took a bite. It was so yummy!

Hunter was done with both of his peices by the time i was done with my 1st. Well, he is a teenager...

After Hunter's 4th peice, he was done and we went back upstairs to his bedroom. I sat down on his bed. "Hey, i am going to go take a shower." Hunter said. "Ok." I said as he walked out of the room.

About 8 minutes after he left to take a shower, his phone started to buzz, signaling he got a text. He's my bestfriend, he wont get mad if i read it, right? i dont care, i am going to anyways. Wow, i am a great friend!

I got up off of his bed and grabbed his phone and took it back over to wear i was sitting. I unlocked his phone, since i knew his passcode, and went to his messages.

-Amber<3-Hey babe!:) want to hang out tomorrow? I have no plans;)

Amber?!?! His ex girlfriend, or not-so-ex girlfriend!!

The story behind Amber, is that she broke his heart in the 9th grade. They were dating for about a year and he caught her making out with his best guy friend at a football game. He was crushed. I never left his side for a week or so. He cried for 3 days straight, with no sleep. He never trusted any other girl, besides me after what had happened.

As i was processing everything, Hunter walked in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339 4 27
Growing up with an abusive mother, teenage Raegan's escape had always been the Hughes home. With the younger brother, Nash, as her best friend in the...
2.9K 103 19
There were two girls named Hannah and Shelby and they were sisters but there was one thing that was interesting about them ( their werewolves) and th...
4.5K 231 29
When Scarlett Winters loses her memory in a freak accident and wakes up only knowing who bad boy, Hunter Grayson, is. How will her boyfriend, Julian...
174 3 36
Saffron Rhodes and Hunter Sanchez were best friends. And since she was a hopless romantic, before Saffron left for Russia, she wrote Hunter a letter...