bad things happen, good thing...

By linala92

When your parents die in a deadly accident, your whole world turns around. Paige's parents died in one of tho... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
Chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Chapter 81

chapter 42

315 10 0
By linala92

"Hi Paige, got some news." "Nana? What news?" Nana called me while Jared told Shannon about the date and the rest of the day, except for the dirty part."Shannon sent me a message that you are engaged." "Oh that's what you mean. Yes, Jared asked me yesterday." I proudly said. "And you don't tell me?!" She suddenly yelled. I held the phone away from my ear. "I'm sorry Nana, but we're actually just back home." "Ah screw you! Tell me everything!"

Laying in the bed with my future husband was the best at the end of a day. Jared stroked over my warm, wich laid on his stomach. I knew he would fall asleep soon. "Oh babe, get some sleep." I chuckled. I could feel that he tried his best to stay awake. "No i want to enjoy this moment." "This isn't the last time we lay here together." "I know, but this is special. It's our first night as an engaged couple in our bed." I had to smile and didn't said anything. He was right, our very first night, engaged in our bed.

*A few weeks later*

It almost became normal to be engaged, only almost. It couldn't become normal when your man's name is Jared Leto.

It was just another day at the office, at least i thought so. Today i would get new 'customers'. All i knew was that they were 28 and 30 years old and that their names were Christyl and David. I sat at my desk and took a sip from my Frappe as Katie came to me. She was the office's assistant. "Paige, Christyl and David arrived." I nodded and went to the front desk. "And where are they?" I said turning around to Katie. "Conference room 3." Sometimes she was in another world with her thoughts. I made my way to the room and sat down, greeting them but nit looking at them. "So Christyl and David." I said smiling and opening my notebook. But as I looked up at them i couldn't get any word out of my mouth. "Wow! You're Jared Leto's girlfriend!" Christyl almost screamed. "Oh uuuhm... yeah... How do you know?" "I'm an Echelon. I saw a lot of pix of you 2!" "Oh okay..." I smiled weakly and stared still at the man. "Excuse me for a minute." I said and rushed out of the room. Catching some air i tried not to break down and cry my eyes out. I went the floor down a bit and leaned against the cold wall. I burst out in tears, hyperventilating. It felt like something cut my neck and i was about to drown in my own blood. Panic built up inside me. I startled as someone touched my shoulder, it was Katie. She handed me a bottle of water and i took a sip. How could he move to LA? What was he doing here!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 196 10
I guess I won't write a description I will let you read ;)
8.8K 309 20
"Who are you?" I ask her tentatively as she walks toward my front door. She amazed me in ways I never thought possible. "I'm whoever you want me to...
11K 465 17
finished - january 13, 2017 Zane Weston reluctantly comes home for Christmas. Accidentally, she ends up reconnecting with the person she hated the m...
1.4K 176 25
Heartbroken and destroyed Anka doesn't have the power to move on. A lot of pressure is hanging on her shoulders and a lot of things have been left ha...