For better or for worse

By Livi_Tom_Always

Hermione- Mudblood, Gryffindor princess. Draco- Pureblood, Slytherin prince.their love seems impossible. But... More

Chapter 1; Reveal
Chapter 2; Potions
CHAPTER 3; The flaw
CHAPTER 4; Join me
CHAPTER 5; I'LL DO IT
CHAPTER 6; Truth
CHAPTER 7; Roses
CHAPTER 8; Meeting
CHAPTER 9; The task
CHAPTER 10; new job
CHAPTER 11; Harry
CHAPTER 12; Professor
CHAPTER 13; Plan
CHAPTER 14; Death
CHAPTER 16; Funeral
CHAPTER 17; The golden duo
CHAPTER 18; four
CHAPTER 19: Horcruxes
CHAPTER 20: Wedding
CHAPTER 21; Message
CHAPTER 22; Love
CHAPTER 23; Teenagers
CHAPTER 24; Greif
CHAPTER 25; Girl to girl
CHAPTER 26; Free
CHAPTER 27; Mrs Malfoy
CHAPTER 28; Together
CHAPTER 29; Fight
CHAPTER 30; The battle of Hogwarts
CHAPTER 31; Facing death
CHAPTER 32; Final Goodbyes
CHAPTER 33; I do
NOTE
Pre-sequel

CHAPTER 15; Fugatives

55 5 1
By Livi_Tom_Always

Draco's POV
Hermione fell to the ground and began crying. I knew I had to comfort her but I had to set up the tent and put the anti-muggle, anti-wizard and invisibility enchantment charms around the place. I took Hermione's bag and set up the tent I put the enchantments around the place and turned around to see that Hermione was gone. I looked inside the tent to see her setting up the kitchen. "Mione, we need to talk" "ok". Her voice was so small it was obvious that she was on the verge of tears she plonked herself down on the couch and I sat down beside her. "Mione, we're free, this won't be all that bad. We'll get over the Dumbledore thing in time and we'll live our lives together forever". "Draco, can we go to the funeral?" "What?" "I want to go to Dumbledores funeral". "But, Mione we're on the run. We were meant to kill him but we didn't. The dark lord won't like that". "I brought polojuice potions and hair samples of students". "Mione" "please Draco". I looked into her eyes they were sparkling with tears and desperation I sighed "ok, but we can't go as students we need to go in all black cloaks. Did you pack the black cloaks I got for us?" "Yea I did thank you Draco!" She threw herself at me and pulled me into a hug. All I could think about was being caught...................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 25 9
"you will soon find out that some wizards are better than others Potter, I can help you there." Draco Malfoy reached his hand out towards Harry Potte...
9.8M 398K 51
Draco Malfoy is Voldemort's head Death-Eater, and Hermione Granger holds the key to his redemption. Together, they have to find a way to end the war...
4.3K 212 20
Draco Malfoy the Slytherin prince has a big and dangerous secret. Hermione Granger the Griffendor princess has always been curious. can she break do...
253 3 18
Draco is a new student at Hogwarts and then he meets Harry. And soon the story takes a dark turn when Harry leaves Hogwarts..