So Far Gone (Urban) Book 8 |...

By omgchele

Between juggling the struggles of being a teen parent, going to a new school in a new neighborhood, being rid... More

So Far Gone (Urban) Book 8 {Synopsis}
Copyright Notice
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Update PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 12
Leaving?
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's Note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Published Book Covers
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 - THE END

Chapter 28

10.4K 509 1K
By omgchele

Don't forget to keep commenting guys and thanks for all of the comments on the previous chapters too.

The title of the next book is ALL OR NOTHING, of course lol This seemed like more of an appropriate title for this series especially since it's really the last book. But will somebody be willing to make a cover for me? If it means anything, the person with the best cover will get followed 😁😁 lmao I'm not asking him for much with the cover, I just need something simple. So if you can make it just inbox me please.

Did you guys see the lady who plays Victoria on Rosewood last night as one of the doctors? And did you guys see the girl who plays Jaz, Ryan Destiny, in the trailer for that new show Star that Lee Daniels is making?

Theodore III

*5 Months Later*

As soon as I heard the bell ring Monday last hour, I packed up my stuff and walked out of class. It's only been a few months since Grandpa's been training me and Isaiah and I've learned a lot. He's been talking to me about handling my business like staying on top of my school work and still being able to have fun. He's been teaching me about balancing my life out, claiming that's what I'll have to do when I move to Atlanta. He said it's always good to have fun but I still have to make sure my business is together first.

He's been teaching me all of this stuff during my physical therapy appointments. He got me some type of personal trainer that comes by his house every afternoon. It's a private instructor that's been helping me a whole lot more than the physical trainer I previously had. At first, I didn't think I'd ever regain any feeling in my legs but now that I've been working with this new guy, I've been stating to feel better. Well, I can walk again just like my doctor told me. They said I'd be walking by the end of the year. I actually didn't start walking at the end of the year, I just started walking again a few weeks ago, back in late January. Now it's the middle February, and I feel so much better than I had for the past few months.

I slid past some people in the hallway and turned to the right so I could get to my locker. It's always a big crowd of people down here, especially by Mama's classroom. I don't know what happened to her but she doesn't work here anymore. That week after Grandma's funeral, she just up and quit and nobody's seen her since. I'm sure my family knows where she's at but I've never cared enough to ask about her or my Dad. They basically wrote Isaiah and I off once they found out they didn't get any money and they turned their backs on us. But I can't lie and say I haven't done the same to them. I haven't talked to them since Grandma's funeral back in September and I don't have anything to do with them or anybody else in my family.

The only people I communicate with are Grandpa, Lindsey, Daniel, Isaiah and Charmaine. I really could care less about the lives of everybody else in my family. Don't none of them care about me and what I have going on, so I don't care about what they have going on. I'm not going to stress myself out about people who don't give a damn about me. Everybody has turned their backs on us, and that's all right with me.

Now that Grandma's gone, the family has really divided and Grandpa hasn't done anything to fix that but I don't blame him. Grandpa moved us in with him since he said we needed protection, especially since Andre just up and killed his dumb self. I still can't get over how he ran away from Lindsey before giving her a chance to explain herself, hit some kids playing in the middle of the street and then drove his car out into the middle of traffic, killing himself and hurting a lot of other people in the process. I understand he was overwhelmed but killing himself over something so small is just so stupid to me, especially since he could've just let her explain herself.

The worse part about him killing himself is that he just left Lindsey and Daniel behind alone. He claimed he was gonna always be there for them and always protect them, but that was a lie. It's all right though. I'm tired of these niggas playing my sister. If she needs somebody to protect her and Daniel and act as a father figure to Daniel, then I'll do it. She obviously can't count on anybody else to do it, not even somebody she's known for years, so I'll just do it and help her out. And Daniel too. Luther was bold for r*ping Lindsey and helping make Daniel, and Andre is just as wrong for leaving behind Daniel. I'll take care of them.

And part of me protecting them was moving them in with me and Grandpa. First of all, I couldn't stay here alone with Grandpa anyways so it was only right for me to move them in with us. Then a few weeks later, Isaiah moved in too. Grandpa needed him to be around more for his training and for his own protection, plus Grandpa had to get rid of the apartment Isaiah was staying in since he killed Sonya in it. So now we're all living together and actually doing well, surprisingly.

As soon as I walked up to my locker, I saw some of the basketball team just standing around. I tried out for them team but I didn't make it. I was supposed to be walking by December, so that was already a set back. Then I was supposed to be int he gym practicing shooting in my wheelchair but once Grandpa hit me with this news about Atlanta, my free time has been spent in therapy and in my training sessions with him. I can't even say I'm mad about making it though. I wanted to play but I have too much going on right now. And Aubrey's bitch ass is on the team. I can't stomach to be around a fraudulent nigga like him and pretend to be cool with him.

Aubrey was leaned up against my locker surrounded by some of the guys from the team. Is wear he does this shit on purpose. He's out here once or twice a week leaned up against my locker just chillin like his locker isn't on a completely different hallway than mine. His bitch ass just wants to start a fight with me.

"Aye, look," I spoke up as I pushed the guys out the way. "I told y'all to stop crowding around my locker before, so y'all need to move."

Aubrey smacked his lips. "I told you before I'mma stand where I wanna stand and if you gotta issue with that then we can go outside right now. I told you already that once you got outta your wheelchair I was beating your ass. You wanna take that beating today or do you wanna keep wasting my time and putting it off?"

I chuckled as I pushed him out of my way and began opening my locker. "Keep talking tough in front of your friends and watch how I whoop your ass nigga. You can't fight." Every time I'm around him, he always makes me laugh. He always tries to act so tough in front of his friends when he knows full well I can take him and win on any random day. It'll be a cold day in Hell if he ever tried to overpower me and actually win. "And you need to stop trying to provoke me. I don't think you want your friends to see you slumped in the parking lot."

"What tip you on?" I pulled my locker open but he slammed it close, trying to get up in my face. "You wanna fight today wheelchair Jimmy?" he asked, gaining a few laughs from the guys on the team who were still watching us. Well, they were watching Aubrey put on a show for them since that's the only thing he knows how to do well.

I smacked my lips. "Back the fuck up outta my face and tell your homies to get outta here too. Ain't gon' be no fight today. You don't want none of this."

Aubrey turned to the guys standing behind us. "Y'all heard him. Y'all don't have to stand here but if you hear some little bitch screaming, just know I'm whooping his ass. And when you hear him screaming, y'all can come back down here and record his scary ass."

Once he said that, the guys dispersed through the hallway, all managing to get a good distance away from us but they still remained in the hallway. I'm sure he was only over here to start a fight and he bought his team down here just to have them on standby in case anything actually happened, which it wasn't. I'm not gonna fight him, especially not on school grounds. I didn't have a good reputation back at Fairview but now that I got a chance to start over at Compton High, I got myself together. This school is easy, and not really a challenge to me anymore, especially since I don't have any females to distract me anymore. I've kept a 4.0 since I got here last school year and I haven't gotten into any fights yet and I'm trying to keep it this way. Aubrey isn't going to make me relapse.

"They're gone," he smiled as he stepped closer to me so we were only inches away from each other. "Now are you gonna fight me?"

I took a deep breath as I lifted up the left side of my shirt, revealing the Desert Eagle Grandpa gave me. I've only had it a few weeks and I've never even shot a gun before but Grandpa claims I'll learn in due time. He just wants me to keep it on me for protection, and in the case that I do need to defend myself without using my hands, then I'd have to learn how to use it in the time being. I didn't plan on shooting Aubrey, or anybody for that matter. I just wanted to put some fear in him since he's been a little reckless lately. It's time to knock him back down a few notches to show him that even if we aren't friends, he'll always be my little bitch.

"Look cuz, I told you to back up off me. Now if you can't do that, I don't mind poppin you right here in this hallway. You know I'll do it and I won't give a fuck about hitting you in your back so that you'll be wheelchair Jimmy. You already got the name, so don't make my job any easier than it already is. Back the fuck up offa me and leave me the fuck alone. And don't you or any of your friends being y'all's asses around to my side of the hallway again. You feel me?"

He chuckled as he held up his hands, slowly backing away from me. "Yeah, I feel you fam. That's how it is now? We're supposed to be boys."

"Nah, fuck that shit. We wasn't boys when you and your team rolled up on me and we wasn't boys when you were just running my name through the dirt with your friends. All of that fam and brother shit left the minute you started talking shit about me back in September, so you can get that shit out your head right now 'cause it ain't gon' never happen again. You're dead to me."

He nodded his head as stopped a few feet away from me. "A'ight, if that's how you feel, fine. But don't let me catch you slippin. You know I got connects."

I shook my head as I turned to open my locker. "As do I and I'm never slipping. Pull up on me if you want to."

"If you insist," he smirked as he walked off down the hallway.

I pulled the books I needed out of my locker for my homework, closed my locker and began walking out of the building. The nerve of some of these niggas is ridiculous. I guess I'm supposed to be scared of him since he's helping run some niggas company. I heard he's working with some other guy but nobody knows who this other guy is. Supposedly, this other guy killed MJ and took over his company but only a few people know that. Grandpa found out through Charmaine, who found out through listening to the gossip in her shop.

But being a partner in a company doesn't mean shit if you don't know how to run it. Aubrey doesn't have the mind of somebody that's running a business. He's too impulsive, reckless and immature to have that much responsibility on him. I mean, damn. The nigga doesn't do anything but blow his money on females and jewelry while he's still walking around like a basic piece of shit.

I walked out of the building, hurrying to get to my car since I had a lot to do this afternoon but I slowed down once I got up to my car. Majesty, who had completely changed since she started messing around with Armando, was leaned up against my car. I don't know what Armando's been doing to her but she's not even herself anymore. Now everyday at school, if she isn't skipping everyday, she's in these small ass bootie shorts and a crop top. She even changed up her hair too. Now she's wearing this platinum blonde weave that's stiff and greasy. This nigga Armando's really changed her.

"Hey," she looked up at me as soon as I approached her.

"What's up?"

I popped the trunk on my car and put my backpack inside. I don't know why she's acting like anything has changed. I haven't talked to her since September, five months ago. Every time we see each other in the hallway, we walk right past each other as if we're complete strangers. And in class, we don't even sit on the same side of the room as each other. We just keep our distance from each other and I think that's best. I mean, it really fucked me up when she didn't even try to fix things. As soon as I cut her off, she never reached out to me. She reached out to Jaz because she was pissed at me for cutting her off.

"Where have you been? I haven't talked to you in awhile."

"I thought it was obvious why we weren't talking," I replied, trying to step around her to get into my car but she wouldn't move.

She folded her arms across her chest. "Well it wasn't obvious to me. You just stopped talking to me."

"I stopped talking to you for my own good and my own sanity. Look, don't sit here and try to play innocent. I know, and you know, that you're not innocent. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised about you messing around on me. You lose 'em the same way you get 'em, right?"

She sighed. "Are you talking about Armando, Aubrey and Willie?"

I was about to nod my head but I scrunched up my face. "Excuse me?"

She heavily sighed again. "You heard me."

"I'm confused. When was you sleeping with Aubrey and Willie? I knew about Armando since he's the nigga that exposed you for the filth you are, but Willie and Aubrey? How you gon' talk about my ex sleeping with my cousin when you're doing the same shit? And since when were you fucking with Aubrey?"

"Can I talk to you in private?" she asked, looking around the parking lot of students and parents and staff members leaving the school. "Like in your car or something? I don't want everybody knowing my business."

"Nah, you good fam."

"Please? I have a reputation to protect."

"I don't care, so do I. You can continue to be fake and put on this good girl act but all the niggas you messed around with know it's a lie, but you can get in my car but only for five minutes to explain yourself."

She slightly smiled. "Thank you."

She walked around to the opposite side of the car and I got in the driver's seat. I shouldn't let her get in my car. Before this conversation, I really didn't care about her messing around with Armando because he's just as irrelevant as she is but now I'm curious. I want to know why she got involved with Willie and Aubrey.

She climbed into the passenger's side and scrunched up her face as she looked down at the ground. She bent down and picked up the charm bracelet and bottle of Bath and Body Works lotion on the floor and frowned. "So, as soon as we break up you start hoarding other bitches' shit in your car? Who does this shit belong to?"

I scrunched up my face. "Man, watch out." I snatched the lotion and bracelet out of her hands and tossed them in the backseat. "Man, we've been broken up for months and we weren't even together that long for it to count as a real relationship so you really need to chill with the clingy shit. And if you really wanna know, it's my sisters' stuff."

Actually, the lotion and bracelet weren't Lindsey's. They were probably Jazmine's. We went to the drive-in last night and she dropped her purse during the movie. It was dark so she couldn't see, and she must've forgot to pick this stuff up off of the floor. But I don't know why she's mad. I'm not even seeing anybody right now. I should be mad that she's sleeping around with Aubrey and Willie behind my back.

"Sorry," she mumbled.

"Well, your five minutes started as soon as you got into my car and if I'm not mistaken, you got about four minutes left so get to explaining. How did you and Armando even start seeing each other?"

She sighed. "Alright, well, we started hanging out when you started neglecting me," she began, causing me to sigh. Of course, blame it on the nigga that was in the wheelchair. "I mean, we had known each other since middle school and never really talked but when he came to school this year, those feelings I had for him in middle school never went away. While you were too busy dealing with your little wheelchair situation, I started talking to him more. One thing led to another and we just happened to sleep together."

"One thing just don't lead to something else. You knew what you were doing the moment that nigga started feeling up on you and you could've stopped him. I don't really care about him sleeping with you, but you never had any respect for me for you to just sleep with him, but you can continue."

She rolled her eyes. "Then we broke up back in November because I started talking to Willie more after his father was killed. I felt bad for him and we just kissed and gave each other head. We never had sex with each other because that's my sisters' baby daddy, you know? He got boring and clingy and I couldn't deal with that Tee Tee hoe always being so jealous so I broke it off with him. So then Aubrey approached me. He was asking me something about if you were trying out for basketball this year. I told him that I didn't know since we were broken up at the time. I didn't think much of that little encounter with him but then we saw each other at a party. We had some alcohol in our system and we ended up sleeping together back in like December. And we've been seeing each other ever since."

I shook my head. "A'ight, so let me get this straight. You managed to go through four different guys within four months?"

"I mean, when you put it that way, yeah."

"So a different dude for each month?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "Yeah, I guess you can say that but it's not like that now. Aubrey and I are seeing each other."

"Sure," I sarcastically replied. "I just saw him tryna get with some other chick last week. Y'all ain't together."

"We're on and off."

"Nah, y'all just ain't together. You're living in this fantasy land Majesty. You want to find the perfect boyfriend but Aubrey's definitely not it. He doesn't want you the way you want him. All he wants to do is sleep with you and move on to the next chick but he's honestly not interested in you. And if you wanna be perfectly honest, I know him and he's not gonna start a relationship with you or anybody else around here. He's still stuck on Jaz, who was supposed to be your best friend."

She rolled her eyes. "We haven't talked in months. She cut me off around the same time you cut me off. She's part of the reason I'm even messing with Aubrey right now anyways. I thought we had a genuine friendship but that was ruined because of you. And since she ruined our friendship, I went to sleep with her man and it's nothing she can do about it."

I chuckled. "You're really delusional Majesty. Damn. You had me fooled when we were together 'cause I thought you were the nice girl but I guess I'm wrong. And Jaz doesn't want him."

"Aubrey doesn't want her, that's why he's sleeping with me."

"Okay?" I chuckled. "If that's the case, why was he all up in her phone last night tryna fuck?"

"Because he was drunk. We were both drunk last night."

"A drunk man speaks a sober mind."

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever. He doesn't want her anymore and she probably wasn't even talking to him. She probably just wants him back but now you know the full story."

"And if confirmed my thoughts about you."

"Which are?"

"You're a hoe."

Her eyes widened. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me. You're a hoe. I mean, you managed to mess around with me, my cousin, Armando and Aubrey all within four months. Instead of being so worried about Jaz, you need to be going to a clinic to get yourself checked out for any diseases. You're fuckin' disgusting and I hope the school finds out how much of a hoe you are. 'Cause I sure wish somebody would've told me about you before I started dealing with your fraudulent ass."

She sucked her teeth. "You seriously think I'm a fraud? I was nothing but real with you up until the end of our relationship. The only reason Armando even felt like he was all right to get that close to me was because you were never around. You were either too busy with your family or going to therapy or hanging out with your friends. You never had any time for me so you shouldn't be hurt about this. You drove me away and drove me into Armando's arms. You said Rich drove me into your arms, and you even said you wouldn't do the same thing to me but you did."

"Look Majesty, you're not a little girl and I'm not a little boy. The both of us got a lot of shit going on. Sometimes we aren't always gonna be able to chill with each other but that doesn't mean anything. If we're together then we're together, regardless if we have time for each other or not. And if you felt that way then you should've said something instead of running after Armando. You should've talked to me."

"So does that mean you forgive me?" she smiled but I just scrunched up my face.

"Forgive you? That's funny."

She frowned. "And why not? You drove me to do this. It's not like I did this all on my own."

"Actually, you did. I never forced you to cheat on me and I didn't force you to sleep with Armando, Aubrey and Willie. Look, I don't have time for this. You had your five minutes and now you can go."

"Why? I thought we were talking."

"Nah, you were blaming me for you being a cheater."

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever. You know what, I'm not gonna put up with this. Obviously you have some issues, which is one of the reasons why we aren't together right now. It's not because of my cheating but it's because of your insecurities. I just hope you have a good life because you're seriously fucked up."

I nodded my head. "And so are you. You're probably more fucked up than I am. Get out of my car."

"Whatever," she mumbled, climbing out of my car.

She purposely slammed my door close and walked away from me.  I used this time to pull off from the school before she got anymore ideas to talk to me. I don't have time for her nonsense anymore. She cheated on me and ended our relationship on her own, and she's trying to be the victim. I'm the victim in this situation, not her. And she needs to stop pretending like she's all sweet and innocent when she's been caked up with every nigga I know.

I drove across town with the intent of seeing someone really important. I haven't been around this person much but I know their feelings are just as strong for me as mine are for theirs. I rarely get to see this person during the week, but I see them every single weekend. I make an effort to see this person every weekend because they're my world and they mean everything to me.

I pulled up in front of Nicole's trailer and parked my car before getting out to get the shopping bags from the back of my car. I grabbed the three bags full of toys, clothes and formula and walked up to her trailer expecting to see the most important person in my life. Before I could even bang on the door, Nicole pulled it open with the most important person sitting on her hip, smiling up at me with those big greenish-brown eyes that always made me think of Grandma.

Just a year ago, I would've denied this baby all throughout her pregnancy and I would've continued to deny her even after she was born but once I saw how beautiful she was, I knew I couldn't deny her. And she resembled too much of my family for me to deny her. She's my everything, and I regret denying her all throughout Nicole's pregnancy. Even though I'm upset about constantly denying her and hoping she wasn't mine, I can't change that now. All I can do now is spoil her, nourish her and treat her how I wish I would've been treated by my parents because she deserves it.

She deserves a lot more than I'm giving her right now, like where she's living. I don't want my daughter having to live in this trailer park with a bunch of crack heads, alcoholics and perverts, but that'll all change once I graduate. I'm moving to Atlanta, and I'm moving Nicole and the baby out there with me. I can't have my baby laid up in this hell hole, and I can't have Nicole living here either. I can't stand her but she's the mother of my child and I'm gonna have to put up with her for the rest of my life.

I handed Nicole the bags full of stuff for Princess and picked up my daughter. She's the only reason I've even stayed in school this long. After my long training sessions with Grandpa, there really has been no need for me to continue at school but I'm doing it for Princess. I leaned down and kissed her cheeks.

"Hey Daddy's Princess," I coo'd, pinching her cheeks, making her smile. "You been good for Mama?" I asked as if she would really be able to respond to me.

I walked into Nicole's trailer and was just walking into the living room when I saw Tee Tee sitting on the couch with a little boy, who I'm assuming is her son she had with Willie. I knew she had their child back in late September but I never bothered to contact either one of them about it because it's honestly none of my business. I should just be glad I dodged that bullet. But I am concerned about her and her son being here around my daughter. I don't need her influencing my daughter.

Tee Tee looked up at me. "Theodore? What are you doing here?"

"Seeing my daughter," I replied, sitting down on the couch with Princess still in my arms. "Why you even here?"

"I live here."

I scrunched up my face. "Since when? Just last week you weren't living here. You living here with that baby too?" I asked, looking at the drooling baby in her arms.

"Yes and this is my child so be respectful."

I shrugged my shoulders. "Nicole! Nicole!" I yelled.

I wasn't trying to start anything here but I wanted to know why Tee Tee was living here all of a sudden. Her and Nicole don't even get along but now Nicole's got her shacked up here with my daughter and Tee Tee's son. If Tee Tee had this kid with Willie, then I already know he's not much different than the two of his parents. Now, I know I'm not one to be talking about fucked up parents but Tee Tee and Willie have more shit going on than Nicole and I do.

Nicole jogged from the back. "What? What happened?"

"Why you got Tee Tee living here?" I asked, causing her to sigh.

"Because she's my sister," she replied.

"And? When has that stopped y'all before?"

"It's none of my business to tell. If Tee Tee wants to tell you why she's here then she's free to do it but this is my house and if I want her to live here then she can. She's my sister and I'm not gonna leave her and her son out on the streets. And I think it's good to have another helping hand around here to help out with Princess and I think it's good that Princess is growing up with her cousin. They'll be really close when they grow up. You talk to Tee Tee and leave me out of this."

I frowned as I watched Nicole walk away from me before I turned back to Tee Tee. "Well, explain."

"Why you so pressed about me anyways? You said you were over me, right?" Tee Tee asked.

"I am over you but this is about my daughter."

Tee Tee smirked. "That could've been our daughter."

"But it's not."

"She's cute though."

"I know she is but don't try to change the subject. Why are you staying here? You finally finished getting your p*ssy ran through by every nigga in the city?"

She sighed. "You know what, you're still an immature asshole but for your information, yes. I'm done letting my mother pimp me out. She's destroyed my mind and my body for years and I'm over it. I've tried getting out before but she finally let me go a few months ago when I was about to have Dylan. I was too pregnant to be pimped out so when I asked to leave, she never gave it a second thought. I stole some money from her and from a few of the guys I was with and I had been staying in a motel since I left in September but that money ran out a couple of weeks ago. I was just about to go back to my mother when I ran into Nicole. We talked it out and we came to amends. We realized our hatred isn't for each other, but for our parents for neglecting us for so many years. Nicole found out about my situation and refused to let me go back to my mother or go back to that dirty ass motel I was staying in and she moved me and Dylan in with her the other day."

I nodded my head. "So y'all staying here permanently?"

"As of now, yes. And you should be telling me thank you."

"For what?"

"Well while Nicole's at work, who do you think is taking care of your daughter?"

"The women at her daycare that I'm paying for. I know Nicole's at work but I'm not paying for daycare services for you to be taking care of her. Why you taking care of my baby?"

"Do you want her to be left here alone?"

"She can be taken to daycare."

"Well you can talk to your baby mama about that but she asked me to take care of her while she's at work. And like I previously stated, I'll be waiting on your thanks. I shouldn't be taking care of your daughter for free. If you aren't gonna pay me, the least you could do is tell me thank you. Your daughter likes to cry a lot.

"I didn't ask you to and she isn't crying," I said, looking down at Princess. She was laid back on my chest about to fall asleep. Princess never cries around me. "She only cries around strangers and people she doesn't like. I'm teaching my daughter well, maybe you should do the same for your son."

She glared at me. "My son is perfectly fine, jack ass."

"Hoe," I said, standing up. I can't sit here and argue with Tee Tee about my daughter when Nicole is supposed to be her mother. "You might have stopped getting pimped out but you're still a hoe at heart and you're gonna be a hoe until the day you die."

"You slept with my hoe ass!" she yelled back.

"That was before I knew how you liked to get down. What's your body count now slut?"

"None of your business."

I smirked. "Right. You probably lost count years ago. Miss me with that bullshit Teandra. You're a hoe, so stop acting like you're not sleeping with Willie for formula and diapers. 'Cause you ain't got no job so I don't know how your kid is surviving."

I turned to walk away from her but she continued talking. "We're surviving off of that day care money you're sending us," she smirked. "What? You thought that $243 you're putting up a week for day care is actually going to the best day care services for your little Princess? That's coming straight to my pockets nigga and you better get used to it because I'm not going anywhere any time soon."

"We'll see about that."

I tightened my grip on Princess as I walked off to the where Nicole was at. I didn't even knock on the bedroom door before I pushed it open but I scrunched up my face when I saw some naked nigga laying up in bed while Nicole was sucking him up. They were surrounded by all of the clothes and toys I just bought for Princess, that I thought Nicole was putting up for later. See, I've been trying to give her some leeway because I actually thought she was trying to change but she's the same hoe as Tee Tee. They both can't stop being hoes if their lives depended on it.

"What the fuck is you doing?" I yelled, making Nicole pop up. She wiped the corners of her mouth and covered up her naked body. "You really giving some nigga head while my daughter's up playing in the front room? What kinda bullshit is this?"

"Will you get out of here Theodore? Please! I don't even know why you're so concerned! This is my house and this is my daughter! I can have who ever the hell I want around my daughter!"

"No the fuck you can't!" I yelled. "Y'all really playing with me."

"My dude," the guy spoke up. "If you want some of her then wait your turn. I just got over here and I'm not leaving right now. Just take your young ass up to the front with your baby and sit up there like a good kid."

"Fuck you," I spat. "Who are you anyways?"

"I'm the nigga that's gon' wife her up," he smirked. "And take care of her like you aren't. I can even take care of my Princess."

I scrunched up my face. I'm many things but I'm not a dead beat. I'd never abandon my kids the same way my parents have abandoned me. I don't want my daughter growing up, feeling neglecting and and never feeling any love like I've always felt. And I'm definitely not gonna have another nigga taking care of her, especially not one that Nicole's just sleeping with.

"You can take care of Nicole all you want but my daughter is good and so is Nicole. Nicole would have more money if she ain't use MY Princess' day care money and they money I give her every few days to get her hair and nails and shit done. So fuck the both of y'all niggas. And I'm taking my daughter."

I snatched up Princess' car seat and started walking out of the house. Nicole isn't gonna get away with disrespecting me or my daughter. I don't care if she's sleeping around but she can't even wait for me to leave or for my daughter to be gone. If she could be doing this while I'm here, there's no telling what her and Tee Tee are doing while I'm away.

"What did my sister say?" Tee Tee smirked as I walked up to the front.

"Fuck you slut," I spat.

I forcefully pulled the door back and stormed out of Nicole's trailer. I don't even know how I'll take care of Princess on my own but she's not staying here with Nicole anymore. I can't believe she was laid up with some nigga and I can't believe that nigga had the nerve to talk about my daughter the way he did. Shit. I shouldn't even put up with that shit. I placed Princess' car seat in my backseat and buckled her in.

I kissed her forehead. "I'll be right back baby girl."

I closed the door and rushed back into Nicole's trailer. She was just coming out of the room, that I'm sure the guy was still in.

"Where the fuck is my daughter Theodore?" she yelled, trying to walk past me.

I pushed her out of my way and ran back to that bedroom. I'm about to pump some heat into this nigga for disrespecting me and my daughter. I pulled the gun out of the top of my pants and busted the bedroom door open. He was standing in the middle of the room putting on his pants when I aimed my gun at him. Grandpa told me to never shoot a person without a reason. He said the best reason is for some niggas that like to get out of line and disrespect the family, and I think this is the right time. I won't kill him, but I'll make him wish he was dead. I aimed the gun at his hand and pulled the trigger.

The recoil of the gun knocked me off of my balance a little but I didn't bother to stay back and look at the damage. I just went running out of the bedroom while Nicole came running in. I jumped into my car and drove off as quickly as I could.

~~~
Comment. Vote. Add to your Reading List. Share.

500+ Comments

How was this chapter? How do you guys feel about it skipping ahead some time? How do you guys feel about Theodore? Has he grown and matured since he has Princess? Or is Effrin starting to rub off on him? How do you guys feel about Tee Tee living with Nicole? How do you guys feel about Aubrey's new attitude? Has he changed? How do you guys feel about Theodore shooting the guy in the hand that was with Nicole? How do you guys feel about Theodore as a father?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.8K 2.1K 36
[Highest ranking #85] "Your family killed my mother for no reason plus I'm a pathetic weak girl, so don't expect us to be friends even if we have to...
353K 13.4K 46
Growing up in the hood isn't easy . Murders , shootouts , drugs , prostitutes and dope boys are normal . Imagine being sucked in the gritty at just s...
478K 20.4K 35
Heiress never had it easy growing up, especially after her mother died. She grew up around her father and his harem of women. Many women were in and...
22.7K 1.7K 85
"You ungrateful bitch. I keep a roof over your head, and this is the thanks I get?" "You could have killed her," I retort, trying to muster up confid...