The Nerdy Boy And Ms Popular

By lelee1234

Kyle Stanford aka the school nerd. He is always getting bullied Katelyn White....the popular girl that every... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
CHAP 5
Chap 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
CHAP 10
Chap 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
CHAP 20
Chap 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
CHAP 30
Chap 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
Editing

Chapter 1

26.8K 440 344
By lelee1234

"Truth or dare"
" Dare."
" I dare you...."

That's how everything started that's how I got into this mess but let's back up a bit before that happened. I was walking down the corridor with my two so called besties Jennifer and Marissa. The boys from the football and basketball team were whistling as we walked by. I had on a blue tank top, a white high waist skirt and three in heels.

"You go Kat,work it shake that booty." I turned around to see it was Zack Matthews, star footballer he was six feet tall, with dark brown eyes hair. No I don't like him and plus he has a girlfriend, Jennifer.
Jenni shot him this look that almost made me double over in laughter but I kept a straight face and said "Eww Jenni is that your boyfriend for real?"
Jenni marched over to him Marissa and I walked away quickly knowing it was going to go down. "But babyy I didn't mean it like that I love you."
And that was it, I finally let go the laugh I was holding in and when I started I couldn't stop. Everyone looked at me like if something was wrong but that was way too funny did they not just hear that.
Marissa tapped me on the shoulder and asked "Are you okay?" She looked genuinely worried.
I looked at her and said "Did you not just....nothing." I finally stopped laughing.
"Awwww babe I love u too."
I started cracking up again laughing so hard it hurt my belly.

If you haven't guessed it yet I'm pretty popular. Some people liked me, some hated me and some wish they could be me. I dont know why they do I have a really bad life.
Anyways I respected everyone I'm not actually mean. I just have to act like if I am because I'm popular.
I'm supposed to be queen bee right?

"Hey is that Kyle?"
Everyone turned and looked in his direction and started throwing insults at him.
"Nerd."

"Whimp."

"Trash."

"Weirdo."

Kyle ignored all of them and continued walking to his locker but knowing those boys Kyle was going to be hurt. They dont give up until they've pushed him to the limit. The jocks walked over to Kyle they shoved him, he fell face first and all of his books scattered on the ground.

"I have to buy a new pair of glasses now." Kyle sighed.
Of course that caused everyone there to laugh. The jocks kicked him and punched him they even went as far as spitting on him. I felt so bad for him lying there on the ground helplessly. I wanted to help but how would that look,me, the school's most popular girl sticking up for a nerd like Kyle.

"STUDENTS STEP AWAY FROM HIM!" The principal's voice roared through the corridor.

Everyone scattered they left it empty like no one was there, no one heard his screams for help no one laughed at him just empty they left him there alone. I moved away too but still close enough to see what was going on. The principal helped Kyle off the ground and told Kyle to come with him.

As they walked pass me I couldn't help but glance at Kyle only to see he was looking at me too. I looked away quickly I couldn't bear to see him blood dripping from his nose, a black and blue eye, bruises all over his hands and a busted lip. For years they have bullied Kyle. No one ever cared or dared to help.
Not even the other nerds because they were afraid they would be beaten too. For the rest of the day Kyle was on my mind. I honestly hope he's alright.

*~*~*

"How was your day Kate?"

"It was good mom how was yours?"

"It was okay." She replied wearily.

"Work again?"

"Since your dad left us things have never been the same around here."

I sighed remembering the thought.
It has been two years since my dad left us. Even though I hate him right now I still wish he could be here.
"I know it's going to be okay mommy, we're going to be okay." I said trying to comfort her.

She smiled and hugged me.

"Kate dont you have a party to go to?" She asked changing the subject.

"Are you sure you want me to go?" I frowned.

"Yes have fun."

"Are you going to be okay mom?"

"Yes I'll be fine don't worry about me just be home before 10:30 you know the rest. Is Jenni still taking you there and bringing you back home?"

"Yeah."

"Okay then go Kate enjoy."

I ran upstairs quickly and took shower.
I already had my outfit chosen it was a black strapless dress, a gold chain with a red pendant chain and a pair of red heels to match my hair. I style my long maroon hair into a neat bun I placed my green contacts to cover my light brown eyes. Green was so much better and out going. I ran back downstairs.
I said goodbye to my mother and waited outside for Jenni to pick me up.

*~*~*

When I stepped into Jenni's house everyone was either on the dance floor,drunk or in a corner making out.
"Hey everyone look who's here." Ross yelled and pointed at me, he was the dj for the party.

"Hii everyone." I greeted.
"Woooooo!"Jenni shot her arm up in the air trying to block me out.

Everyone laughed and took photos and she stood there posing with her arms up, oblivious to the fact that she forgot to shave.

"Jenni I think you should put down yours arm." I warned my best friend.

"Leave me Kat your just jealous." She snapped.

I raised one eyebrow fine she'll notice sometime."Okay bye then Jenni." I chuckled walking over to the snack table. When I saw what was there I forgot all about Jenni because I was in love.

Cheetos...ham...pizza...and a chocolate fountain

I packed my plastic plate with everything and walked over to a dark corner to stuff my face. For Jenni and those other girls lunch is a salad, salad is a snack. Not even vegans or vegetarians ate like that.
But come on guys I can't help it bacon is bae.

"Hey Kat."

I froze and pretended not to hear.

"I said hey Kat."

I looked up from my plate to see Angel standing in front of me. She looked really pretty her blonde hair was pinned up and she wore an island blue dress. She kind of looked like Barbie from Island Princess.
"Hi Angel you look nice."

"Aww thanks you too that means a lot coming from you." She said with a shy blush.

She wasn't popular but she fitted in plus her best friend was Zayne the school hottie that everyone gushed over. Zayne liked her a lot everyone knew it, except her apparently.

"Jenni told me to come get you she said it's time for truth and dare."

"Okay thanks tell her I'll be there."
I already knew where to go after being to all of her parties.

"Heyyyyyyy." One of those basketball players staggered towards me spilling all of his beer on the floor.

"Wanna get freaky Kat I can get freaky Kat meowww."
He said imitating his hands like a cat's claws.

"Bye Johnson." I said pushing him away from me.

"Your gonna want me one of these days Kat."

"Keep walking Johnny Walker,keep walking." I joked as i took his cup and gulped down the leftover beer.

*~*~*

"Truth or dare?" Marissa asked Angel raising her eyebrows.

"I pick...dare."

"I dare you to kiss Jordan." Marissa said with a smirk.

Angel crawled over to Jordan in the middle of the circle we were sitting in. They kissed for a long time finally Zayne broke the silence "Why dont you two get a room?"

"Maybe we should coming Angel?" Jordan smirked.

"Sure." Angel blushed and got up.

They held hands and walked out. Zayne looked mad now poor Zayne. " I can't let him do that to my best friend."

Zayne ran outside behind them.
"Awwwwwww."I said in my head all the other girls were saying aww too they all wanted to kiss Zayne.
Poor girls really-

"Well that's three down who else is going?" I asked taking a sip of fruit punch spiked with rum. Yes i said it right. There was way more run that fruit punch I don't even know why I bothered with the fruit punch.

"Kat I think it's you." Jenni told me. I looked down to see that the bottle had landed on me and Jenni had to ask the question.

With a smirk on her face Jenni asked "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." I said looking into her eyes.

"I dare you to pretend to be friends with Kyle for a month then drop him jus like that no excuse nothing."

Everyone stared at me waiting to see what I would say or do.
I smiled as if I wasn't worried and asked "What would happen if I dont do it?"

"Two things," Jenni was grinning and looking at me "You will have to dress as a nerd for school everyday and tell the school that you dont want to be popular anymore."
I knew Jenni had something up her sleeve. I never turned down a dare but I never had one like this before. What if I hurt Kyle. I shook the thought out of my head. Being popular was the only thing that made me happy after my dad left. I will never let anyone take that away from me.
"So Kat what will it be are you going to accept or decline?" Jenni asked grinning even more now.

"I accept." I said bravely before finishing what I had left back in my cup.

Lelee1234❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 7.2K 25
"No one loves you!" "Your worthless." "Your going to live your whole life alone!" These are things Grace White has heard all her life. Shes never ha...
1.3K 40 18
Alyssa is a 19 year old college student and has a clear planned out future. But as she begins to attend NYU, her life is no longer perfectly schedul...
1.4M 44.1K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...
38.9K 1.3K 27
When the schools 'nerd'gets noticed by one of the most popular guys in school. Will it effect her life?