Strong(One Piece x Reader)[ED...

By Animefreak1145

The Pirates Era has ships sailing all over the world to chase and find the One Piece, as well as to become Pi... More

Prologue
The Straw Hat Crew
The Fistbump Duo
Smoke, Fire, and Sand
Naive?
The Straw Hats See You Later!
Master and Savior
Something is Coming
Dark Justice Returned
Bite
Of Ropes and Ships
Farewell Party
One Last Time
It's Been Awhile
Two Birds One You
Your Crew
Not a Captain
Common Grounds
Affection
The Ruthless Admiral
Protect
Your Father
Found
Questions
Celestial Dragon
The Boy Named Kuro
Bites From Cats Hurt
Auctioning Yourself
Rayleigh and Your Father
It Has Come
What?!
The Value of Nakama
Silver Blood Captured
I'm sorry
It's Time
The Past: Dispatched
The Past: CP9
White and Silver
Arrival
This is Nothing
Meeting an Okama
Lovers...?!
Pain
This...is...NOTHING!
The Return
A Hopeful and Crazy Idiot
Hate and Disapproval
Roomate
Your Treasure
The Empress
Your Sentence
He's my friend...!
The Future Pirate King
Trust-The Best Thing in the World
Extra: Your Old Clothes and Your New Ones
The Ultimate Team
Secret
Blackbeard
The Comedic Duo
A Gentlemen?!
Comforting
An Idiotic but Likeable Clown
Success?
Naive...?
Halloween Event: Part 1
Halloween Event: Part 2
Hope
The Lizard
Blushing Like a Farm Girl
Let's Ride This Wave
Concern
Kiss
Battle of Marineford
First Battle
Crocodile VS Flamingo
Second Battle
Questions Unanswered
Dark
Memories
Warlord's Eyes
The Harsh Truth
It hurts
Never Smile At a Crocodile
With New Determination
Garp, The Man Who Cared
Sweet Victory
The Fistbump Duo Reunited
Keep Moving!
Protect
...no
Humiliating Defeat
Mask, Gone
The Bond of Silver and White
The End is Nearing
Slowly Fading
Buggy to the Rescue...?!
Naive
Nightmare
Scratches and Bites
Suspected Worries
The Mission
Your Savior
Forgiveness...?
The Man Like the Sun
A Dream
The Song of Hopes and Dreams
Silver Blood's Morals
Always
Back With a Bang!
The Call
Chaos
Scarred Promises
•Intermission•
New Nakama and New Adventures
Lost and Confused
A Mother's Love
The Possibility of Something
Find Yourself Before You Search

It's Coming...

12.3K 572 271
By Animefreak1145

A sudden shot of alarm went through you as you quickly stood up with a hand to your buster sword as you gazed around the horizon in caution. Mihawk appeared behind you.

"What's wrong?" A hand on his own sword as he glanced around to see why (Y/N) was on guard. Knowing that you only used Black Heaven's Judgement when it's a serious matter. Doflamingo looked around.

"I don't see anything." The tall Warlord said.

But you sensed something.

Something big. Something that immediately caused dread to crawl up your spine.

Your wide eyes looked around, trying to see something. Anything.

But you only saw the empty wide open sea.

You didn't like this.

Your heart is still pounding from whatever you felt. A nervous sweat came slowly down your face as the hold on your hilt tightened slightly. This feeling, this sense of fear and dread was a feeling you didn't like at all.

Mostly because you had no idea on why you were reacting this way.

Something must've happened.

You don't know what, but something did. And you don't like it.

"What's wrong (Y/N)?" Korra asked in worry, the crew crowding you as they repeated the question. Mihawk and Doflamingo looking at you with hidden eyes. You slowly released the hold of your sword, your hand sweaty as you looked at it and tightened your fist. You walked towards the deck with stiff shoulders, everyone looking at you in worry as they asked what happened. You replying with nervous eyes and stiffness:

"Something happened. Big."

The crew looked at each other and Hak gazed to where you were looking.

"There's a massive storm ahead. Maybe that's what—", you cut him off.

"No. It's not that. Something bigger. Something...bad." Your fists clenched as your mind was whirling with paranoid thoughts.

Did something happen to someone you know?

Are they okay?

For the love of God and everything, please let them be okay. Please let this be something that you got worried over nothing. Just a trick of the senses.

Just please. No one be hurt. Anything but that.

Please.

"How far are we?" You distracted yourself, Hak saying that it will take an hour or two because they must change courses as a result of the massive storm. You absentmindedly nodded, your eyes turning towards the sky above you, your old and treasured Marine cap on your head as it hid those worried eyes. You snapped your eyes away as you motioned towards the two Warlords that you had to discuss something with them. They followed you into the captains quarters. Once the door closed, you went to business.

"I'm not going in unless they've promised me to let me leave peacefully if my answer is no." You began, leaning on the table on where the world map was as you looked at the two attentive Warlords. "That no harm will come to anyone on this ship and that the marines will not attack us. I won't attack, unless they attack first."

"That may be too much for those marines to handle." Doflamingo commented. Your eyes were slightly shadowed by your cap.

"They better." You replied sharply.

"I will relay the message then, before the ship lands in the area." Mihawk proposed.

"It'll be faster if I did it. Just a quick little flying over, tell them, and a quick comeback would be easier don't you think little marine~?" Doflamingo cut in with his own idea.

Mihawk glanced at (Y/N) who was looking at Doflamingo thoughtfully.

"The message must be clear, and if they don't say yes to everything, I'm not docking." You repeated, as you looked at the grinning flamingo.

"Fufufu~ A little demanding aren't you? I heard you the first time."

Your eyes stayed on him for a few more seconds before you gave a nod. Doflamingo then cheekily saying that he knew you trusted him, with you only rolling your eyes and said "Shut up, pinkie." When Doflamingo left, Mihawk questioned to (Y/N) if he trusts the man, (Y/N) with crossed arms saying that compared to him. You don't.

"Despite that, I don't think he would want me to be attacked. I would've kicked his butt already if I didn't see something in him." You answered truthfully. You then smiled at Mihawk and said they can talk in peace now to catch up. They were able to talk as they sat by the reclining chairs in the room. (Y/N) listening to every word as Mihawk talked, words flowing from that smooth voice of his.

.

.

.

Dun. Dun. DUN!

Everyone knows what Silver Blood sensed...and if you don't...you gotta watch more of One Piece before you continue the story.

Onto the votes~ ^_^

Okay*looks at comments and opens mouth to speak*

A mysterious pink bird sounding voice:
Fufufu~!

Everybody: *groans*

Crocodile: Who picked the pink loving idiot? Are they mad?

Doflamingo: Fufu! Aw~, concerned Croco-man? That I might get ahead of you? *amused grin*

Crocodile: *scoffs* Oh please. If that happened, then clearly their tastes isn't as refined as I thought.

Shanks: *raises eyebrow and then looks at Mihawk as the crocodile and flamingo bicker* Did he just compliment you? And how the heck are you getting all the attention?!

Mihawk: *closes eyes in exasperation* Perhaps if you were quieter and not as idiotic, they would give you your 'needed attention'.

Shanks: *anime tears running down his face* I used to have it, and your always one step ahead of me! Literally!

Mihawk: ... Are you—

Shanks: *immediately clears himself from tears and smiles* Is Hawky concerned about me~? Awww~ Come on, let's drink for you my friend!

Mihawk: ...you really are an idiot aren't you?

Shanks: 4
Mihawk:5
Crocodile:2
Doflamingo: 1

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO GOT ME TO 200 VOTES AND 3k READS!!

ITS APPRECIATED!! XD

And please tell me what you guys like or think about the story so far? As well as saying scene or chapter that caused a pull to the heartstrings/hit you in the feels?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FANART CORNER

By: @Angrykorean93 on Discord

By: Jo_h3e on Wattpad and Discord

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 100 18
Pairing : One piece men various (Uke) Male reader (Seme) ★。/|\。★ Amidst the scorching hot fire spreading and stretching on the island eating everyt...
2.6K 58 7
This is a Trafalgar Law x Y/N (OC) fanfiction ___________________________________________ You were an infamous assassin who only had the dream of se...
105K 3.4K 80
[ Reincarnated ff] " One Piece ? Seems like i have heard that words before ?" Cha y/n who had an accident is now reincarnated to a world of an anime...
1.3K 104 21
(some warning's so please be advised ⚠️⚠️ 😁 don't read this if you are uncomfortable that's all this is also just for like huhuh) A girl who's been...