Weekly Randoms

By SugarMonsta

Random stuff. interviews, stories, fun stuff, stuff, words (lots of those) and... More

Weekly Randoms
~Name~
She Wants Me
Abby Dante
How to...With Brooklyn :D 1
Word Soup
What I did a Week ago
Lonely?
Cannibals
Uncooked
She Went To The Grocery Store To Buy Groceries...And OMG She Paid In Cash!!!
Giraffes Can Save the World!!
How to...With Brooklyn 2 :D
This is what it is
Brain Baby
I WANT TO BE INTERVIEW!
10 things I...(1)
Bacon Ranch Popcorn!!!
My Wattpad Family :D
Modern Art
Monroe...Like Marilyn Monroe?
'Cuase we're too classy for Jerry Springer
As of Today...
Excellent Excitement Enrage
Emo18V
Kappa Kin Klop
I'm a free BETCH baby!
Time, truth and television ;)
Watermelon Wombat Waffles
Ryan Ross Renz Rare
10 Things I...(2)
Contest!!!!!!!!!
Damn Nature You Scary!
10 Things...(3)
10 Things...(4)
Screw Unicorns I wanna Narwhal!
The Beginning of the End!!
Everybody Get Kinda Awesome
Smells like Magic!!
I believe in Aliens!
You've got a ZTD!!
Look what I forgot
Was I Wrong!
10 things...(5)
World Vegetarian Day
i have an obsessive personality but its not Compulsive
10 Things...(6)
10 Things...(7)
Information Dump!
Coffee Virgin
Dangling Participle
Black Friday = Crazy Ass People
It's Illegal!
Super Quick Interviews!!
Brooklyn's Monday Facts
Girls! Girls! Girls!
I'm A Co-Writer!
A Sneak Peek!
Its 9 in the afternoon (its really only 7pm)
Kitty Litter
Read ME!
WTF?!?
A Rant A Day!!
5 More Weeks!
Playing Doctor :D
I am All powerful!!
Girls can't be trusted
Yep...
Just like NCIS!
So, do you like music?
Doin' it Gangsta!
The First time I watched Titanic I cried...
I Really Really Want To See this Movie!!
The Beiber won that rap battle!?
Its Over 9000!
Kiss Me I'm Irish!
L is for Lies
I've Found Proof of God!
Brooklyn's Story Reviews!
The Dark Queen
Corie Universe Feeder (Book One)
I'm Not What I say I Am
Melody's Song
Clementine
Hearts and Stars
Justin Bieber Fanfic~ I'd wait on you forever
Jack Frost
Bulletproof
Beyond Need (boyxboy)
Shared Dreams
Today's Earth Day?
What Really Grinds My Gears!
Kony related paper that I got a B on!
Starting Out Newbie
The Flooded City
Bound By The Red Fate: Character OverView
The Wallflower
Nothing or Something New
This is the end.

Brooklyn Q & A (That stands for question and answer)!

945 12 12
By SugarMonsta

If it were friday the 13th and you were juggling unicycles during a slight rain wearing a cheetah print tu-tu and rainbow knee socks playing bunco with santa claus on his slay pulled by rudolph and Abraham Lincoln on a Monday eating chocolate chip cookies covered in a strange white substance that tickled your brain when you sniffed it would you ride the magical pony to fairy world or would you steal the leprechauns gold to buy a milk carton?  

First off that is the longest run-on sentence I think I have ever seen. (I award you the run-on award) And to answer the question I would go with…the riding the magical pony to fairy world. Because I’ve seen the evil leprechaun movies 1-4 (he just won’t die) and I hate milk. (Its evil!)

  May I please ask, do you ever get mistaken for a Celebrity? Thank you :) Sorry probably a weird question but I was wondering lol  

I have been told that my hair is like the Bieber. (It’s the other way around I’m older than him.) I’ve also gotten Efron but I don’t really see it.  

I gotta question! Do you have snakebites or is it just the onee?  

Just the one. I was going to but I changed my mind.  

what superpower would you like to have? ^^  

Umm I think I would want the power to freeze time. I choose that one because when I do papers that involve research or anything on the computer I get sidetracked. Also I have found some pretty nifty sites. Also if you click on the suggested videos long enough on youtube you will find yourself in this really weird zone.

Like the twilightzone.

You will know when you get there because you will see comments on the videos saying “I’m in the weird part of youtube again” or “I don’t know how I got here.” Or “Last time I checked I was on a MCR video. Why am I here?”   You have to check your history to solve that mystery. I have only been to Youtubes “Weird Zone” once but I was there for about an hour.  

CAN YOU or CAN YOU NOT... see cookies?  

I can see the word. So YES! To everyone reading this What is your favorite cookie? I like half baked chocolate chip!  

Would you prefer to rob a bank or steal a genies lamp?

I think I could pull off a heist. Plus it sounds cooler.  

“Hey Brooklyn what you do last weekend?”

“Oh I just write a paper, did a heist, and went to work.”  

Do you do a heist? Or something. I don’t even know how to ask but that sounds funny to me. And not the Ha Ha funny but the That Don’t be Lookin Right funny. But yeah I would rob a bank.    

Do you trust me???

  I trust everyone until they give me a reason not too.  

Do you like Justin Bieber?  

I don’t dislike the Bieber but I wouldn’t say I’m a fan. But I can say I hate his songs and how some of them are so stupid but so damn catchy. I know his baby song and only this part of this one song. “Never say neveeer.” In the Bieber.

I do think that he is pushing it with making a line nail polish and women’s perfume. But make your money how you make it.  

Oh I have one!! Aren't you (technically) 4.75 years old. Seeing as you have a birthday only once every four years?

  In some cultures I would only be considered that old. Cursed to be a child until I’m in my 70s. But since I’ve gone around the sun 19 times (Earth years) I’m 19. Or maybe being born on that day makes me like a Time Traveler or super human!  But my “Birthday”  well be comin around next year. So it will be my 5th “Birthday” but I’ll be 20 years old. I couldn’t see R-rated movies if I was 4 not even PG! I would be 4 years old and in college…..I’m just awesome like that :D

  Me has one! *Grins while I tip my detective hat* Are you, or are you not...human mista weather person?? *Raises eye brow*  

Whether or not someone is human can be argued. Someone who does horrible things can be considered a monster or inhuman even though they have a human body. The same can be the same about people who do really good things. They can be called angels or…fairies? Cartoons maybe. I don’t know. Evil is more interesting. But I may have the power to predict the weather.   I command it to rain candy! But if they really need water, rain the regular stuff. No no make it mineral water because it gots minerals! When I think of mineral water I think of rocks in water.

  I don’t like to walk down the street at night because I get all paranoid and make myself believe that Zombies are real and they are just waiting in the shadows for me to trip and fall. So when I finally get to the door I’m banging on it forgetting that I have a key. Looking around to make sure nothing is going to get me. Zombie movies have scarred me. It was “I Am Legend” that did it. It fine during the day but at night they will it you.    

how many girls hit on you per day? On average? :)

It’s crazy! Sometimes I think they might think that I’m some kind of super star. I get at least 10 girls every hour on the hour. Okay that’s not true but it is a dream. But it might get annoying kind of fast. Truefistlly  girls don’t hit on me that much or maybe I’m just too stupid to notice. But let it be known that earlier today when I was waiting to get out of the building. Some people (idiots) were having trouble with the door.(Do I go in or out?) A girl did that very thing and I am sure of it.  

1-      If you want people to think your crazy, what would you do

I think going around telling people that I’m not crazy would be the most effective way to make them think I am. I would say something like….

“I’m not crazy.” Tug on my hair, scratch at my neck, and look around the room randomly. “The birds…them birds can fly but they don’t know what they be talking but! I ain’t crazy.” And then start chirping like I’m whispering to the birds. “No charley…popcorn is better.” 

And that’s my crazy! :D  

2- Player or a gentle man?

Gentleman but I’m really badass so that makes me cool  

3- On what type of girls do you hit on

Typically…female :D

umm…normally shorter than me. Around the same age or younger. I’m not really picky. My girlfriend now though she is older than me. My mom says shes an old woman. I’m not really sure how tall she is because she always wears them shoes. But she isn’t short.

But when I’m at work I whore myself out. As well as being a Sous Chef (I got promoted!) I am a waiter at the same restaurant. Can’t bake stuff all day. Any group of females that isn’t accompanied by a man is fair game. You get bigger tips that way :D These two older women (grandmas) come in every Sunday after church, I think they are sisters. I don’t know but I make sure I work Sundays. I’ve hit on my best friends mom before. I didn’t even realize until my friend spoke up but her mom didn’t seem to care and went with it. I was just in the habit of doing what I normally did.

So it wasn’t my fault.

4-How many fights (real fights with fists and everything else) did you get into Well I'm the randomest person so I can come up with anything but I saw that 4 is enough !!! BTW the background pic is much better than the bloody people that you once put !

When I was in elementary school I was to get in fights a lot but I wouldn’t really count those because you throw a few punches and the put them in a chokehold until a teacher comes to break it up.

I fight with my brothers all the time. They think they’re better than me. They team up on me too so that’s no fair.  We really do fight I’ve gotten a black eye from one of them. We haven’t fought since earlier this summer. (Kyler thought that just because he was getting almost as tall as me that I couldn’t take him.) 

But I wouldn’t count those either. I think I have only ever been in one fight. I had to have been in either the 9th or 10th grade. Jared (my brother) was at the bus stop after school and some kids were picking on him calling him gay and stuff. Instead of ignoring them, he swung at ‘em. They were bigger than he was so he was about to get his ass kicked and if I didn’t do anything my mom would get me.  So I went to brake it up but they turned on me. They were middle school kids so they weren’t really that big and it wasn’t that much of a fight. But I was in pain afterwards.  I told Jared that if he was gay that he would have to tell me. I would have to work out if I was to get in any more fights.  He claims he isn’t but I strongly think he is but he can do whatever he wants. Well that was in the spirit of Halloween which is sadly over.

Have you ever found a rainbow, and then had the feeling that u needed to go find the leprechaun and pot of gold on the other side?

I saw a picture of a rainbow but it wasn’t in a line it was more of a blob. So I wondered where would the end be.  I post the picture in the side!

I didn’t mean for the answers to be as long as they were but I got carried away and sometimes I started to ramble. Like right now I can here Family Guy on the tv in the other room. It is like really loud its like I’m in the room with them. I’ve seen this episode before. It’s the one about Quagmire’s sister’s husband. That one was a bit more violent than usual but it’s a cartoon so that doesn’t really matter. 

Oh and Yes I really said “Pretty Nifty”

Youtube can be scary. I guess I’ll post this now.

Oh! I have been writing down the stupid things the people say in my house. When you read them your gonna think that something is wrong with us. I mean there might be but I didn’t except it to sound like it. But yeah I’m done.

Post It

Note! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15M 676K 75
(FHS#1) Braylee wants to make her friends happy, Denver wants to get some sleep. She's hell-bent on making the world a better place while he's desper...
169M 5.5M 67
A place where everything is mysterious, enchanting, bloody, and shitty. Entering is the other way of suicidal. Just one wrong move and everything wil...
1.2M 130K 34
What Sidra Everleigh wants, Sidra Everleigh gets-or at least that was the rule before she found herself trapped and alone with a shy Japanese guy in...