Come Alive (Seth Rollins & Pa...

By ReignsAmbrose143

*** "You shouldn't be getting involved with me Rollins" Paige Says As She Looks Into The Eyes Of The Two Tone... More

Shit Happens.
The Bullies
A Helping Hand.
Unfair
Uh Oh.
I Love You
Lie's
Drama Club
Rumors always get worse.
Why did you do it?
Fights and Plays
Playful
Unexpected Events
She can stay with me
Secrets.
Patience Is A Virtue.
Returning To School
What the Hell?
2 Months Later
Terrified.
Messed Up.
Payback's A Bitch
Making It Official
Showing True Colors
Having to ask Roman.
Staying Sane.
Two Tones Is Home
Another Attack
Calling For Help
Two Weeks Later
Planning the trip.
Nothing is ever 'Perfect'.
Druken Mistakes.
Family sticks together.
Six Flags & Secrets Revealed
Dare Devil Dive.
Talking out the problems
Fixing whats broken.
Motusia (Broken.)
Getting Arrested
Double Arrest.
'Im Locked Up, They Won't Let Me Out'
Visiting Princess & Deano.
Court.
'If I Go Crazy, Will you still call me superman?'
Getting Bailed Out.
Reliving reality in a dream.
Going Home.
Surprise Suprise
2 Months Later
Hospital Visits.
Back To Keeping Secrets
Finally Coming Face To Face
Jeff Comes Home

The Big Brother

373 8 2
By ReignsAmbrose143

Paige

Seth: I think he's on his way? He's rude, who is that?

I ignore his text and hide my phone. I'll have to explain who he is when I'm able to go home.

I did what needed to be done for my family. They were gonna get hurt if I didn't make the decision to stay here. I'm scared shitless of what happens next if he doesn't make it soon. Who knows what will happen next?

Just when my thoughts begin to turn negative, I hear a knock on the bedroom door they have me in. I stay quiet as the door slowly opens.

"Paige?"

I blink my eyes a few times to adjust to the lighting. A smile forms on my face when I see who it is.

"Corey!" I yell excitedly.

He quickly puts his finger over his mouth, shushing me. I mouth 'Im sorry' and give him a small smile. He chuckles lightly and makes his way over to me.

"How did you get in here?!" I whisper.

He begins un tying the rope that's holding my arm to the headboard.

"Front door. I know Peter. He doesn't know I know you though." He whispers.

Once the rope is off I jump into his arms, hugging him tightly. i haven't seen him In so long.

I quickly let go as he grabs my hand, knowing that now isn't the time to catch up with each other.

"I've got the perfect place to get you out of here without it being known. We'll come up with a plan to get rid of these guys for good afterwards." He explains.

I nod as he pulls me out of the bedroom. He pulls me into the bathroom and looks around. He let's go of my hand and bends down, opening a tiny door by the floor. He peeks inside and looks at Me.

"Your tiny, you'll fit. Its a laundry shoot. It leads to the basement." He explains.

I look at him with wide eyes and nod. He grabs my hands as I slide into it.

"I'm gonna let you go. You'll land on all the dirty clothes. Wait down there quietly for me, okay?"

I nod. He let's go of my hands and I slide threw the hole, no problem. I land on the pile of clothes and quickly roll off onto the concrete floor. I stand up and dust myself off.

I pull my phone out to text Seth.

Paige: Be home soon, explain it all when I get there, yeah? Keep all the doors locked, act like you all aren't there. There bound to come looking for me when they realize I'm no longer here. Love you so much Dimples.

I look up at the sound of a window opening. Corey peeks his head in and gives me a bright smile.

"Let's go mouse."

I roll my eyes and walk to the window. He reaches into the window and grabs my hands, so he can pull me up.

"Don't mess up this shirt, I need it for work!" I say, laughing as he pulls me up threw the window.

He chuckles ''I'll buy you a new one"

"I gotta work tomorrow" I say as i get up on my feet.

"Let's worry about getting you home first. Same house?"

"Nah. I live with my neighbors. Dads in jail and mom disappeared." I explain as we run to the car.

"Woah, dads finally Locked up?!" He asks.

I nod as he starts the car and pulls off quickly.

"Took 16 years, shit." He says.

"I know."

"Who did you have call me earlier?" He asks, glancing over at me.

"My Boyfriend."

His eyes go wide and he slams on the brakes "Boyfriend?!"

"Corey! Drive!" I yell.

He let's out a low growl and continues driving.

"Okay, which one? I talked to two different people." He asks, trying to remain calm.

"Describe them both."

"The one who called seemed shy. You know me, I snapped instantly because I didn't know who it was. The second one tried snapping at me about his 'Little Brother' and I hung up on his little stupid ass" He explains.

"The one who originally called was Seth. The second one I'm not positive, but it sounds like Dean."

"Dean? Last name?" He asks.

"Dean Ambrose"

"Ahh. I know the Ambrose family." He sighs.

"You do? So you know Dean?" I ask.

He nods ''I do. Last time I seen him was when he was 13. Good kid, bad attitude."

Yeah, that's Dean.

"He lives with a friend of His, I think his name was.. Randy? Not sure."

"Roman. Roman Reigns. They live next door." I say.

He chuckles ''Yeah, Roman was His name."

We pull up in front of my old house which is now up for sale.

I point at Seth's house ''That one"

He nods and pulls up in front of the house. I pull out my phone and send a group message to Rome, Seth, Dean, Jimmy, Jey Nikki and Brie.

Paige: I'm outside. Come on out here.

I get out of the car followed by Corey. The front door flies open and everyone comes running out. I'm attacked in a group hug as everyone yells at me at once.

"I was so worried!"

"Are you okay?!"

"I'm glad your home!"

I chuckle once everyone pulls away.

"I'm fine guys."

I grab ahold of Corey's arm and pull him next to me.

"Guys, this is my Biological Brother, Corey Graves. He was put up for adoption before I was born. We recently got in touch and.. Yeah." I explain as everyone stares at him.

"That's Seth Rollins. The one who called you. I call him Dimples."

"Sorry about that man." Corey says.

"Its alright" Seth smiles.

"That's Dean Ambrose. The second one you talked to"

"I'm not even sorry about that" Corey admits.

"Don't trip, I'm not either" Dean admits.

"That's Roman Reigns. I call him Romeo. He Lives next door with Dean."

"Nice to meet you Roman."

"You to man." Roman says.

"That's one set of Twins, Jimmy and Jey Uso. Romans cousins"

"Which is which?" Corey asks.

"The one with his hair in a bun is Jimmy and the other Is Jey"

"I think I got it." He says.

"Okay. There's the other set of twins, Nikki and Brie Bella."

"God Dammit. Who's who?" He groans.

''Well I'm Nikki." Nikki says, laughing slightly.

"So that makes me Brie." Brie smiles.

Corey chuckles and nods "Thanks"

"You know, you guys have the same attitude" Jimmy points out.

"I know. Were both assholes" I chuckle.

"And rude" Dean mumbles.

"Well, I am rude when some kids call me acting all stupid." Corey says.

"Kids? How old are you man?" Roman asks.

"25 Kid. How old are you?" Corey asks.

"17" He mumbles.

"Exactly. Kids."

"Alright, enough now. We need to plan something. As long as Peter knows I'm not there, he's gonna search for me. We gotta figure something out." I say.

"You let me handle it Mouse. You'll be good to go by Monday" Corey says, pulling me into his arms.

"What are you gonna do?" Seth asks.

"That's none of your business kid. Let me handle it and I promise, they won't be messing with any of you after Monday." Corey says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 1.7K 30
"I loved you, I did. I know we had something special, but I can't feel it anymore. It's just not there, and I'm sorry, I really am. But I think you s...
19.6K 1.2K 52
I ran as fast and far as I could, with tears in my eyes. How could I be so foolish? Of course he doesn't like me! Nikki was right... I ran into the...
1.8K 92 10
When Becky returns home for the summer, she meets the bad boy, Dean Ambrose. The two take a trip and realize that they need each other. ✨other books...
55.9K 2.5K 31
**COMPLETED, NOT EDITED** "Truth or Dare, Dean?" Roman asked his best friend with a small smirk tugging his lips. Dean didn't even have to think twic...