Deal With It

Af Aysha07

Tyler Lawson. The hottie in town. The "bad boy". My best friend's brother. The guy I absolutely despised. Eve... Mere

Deal With It
introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
epilogue
author's note

ten

4.7K 144 2
Af Aysha07

Hiii :)

This chapter is dedictaed to RainbowSmileyy <3

Enjoy!

Chapter 10

Tyler's POV

I ran in her direction and kneeled down. "Arissa get up," I repeated several times. No response. "Get the fuck up! I know you're messing with me," I said as I shook her ferociously. She was a damn good actress if she was faking.

If only I had some water to throw on her.

"This is not funny," I spoke sternly, still shaking her. "Fuck!" I cursed, slamming my fist down on the ground. I couldn't panic, I had to get help.

I swiftly picked her up and wrapped her arms securely around my neck, carrying her to my car. I opened the back door and laid her down as best as I could. I tried to get her up several more times but it was useless, she actually was unconscious. "Oh God, I hope she's okay," I muttered to myself. It was all my fault, what kind of idiot leaves a girl alone in the middle of nowhere?

Angry at myself, I slammed my door shut once I was sat in my seat and didn't even bother fastening the belt.

I kept driving along the narrow road that didn't seem to end for about ten minutes, hoping to find help. When I realised that I was getting nowhere I halted the car. I checked the mirror to make sure she was okay.

She looked so innocent.

Her chocolate brown hair fell to one side and she looked so calm and serene, like she couldn't harm a fly. Her arms were on either side of her body, going past her slight curves and resting on the seat as her long fingers lightly touched the smooth skin of her thighs. Her pink lips were slightly parted and she had a faint blush to her cheeks, adding to her beauty.

She was a lot different to the other girls— they wanted me for my looks and body but she didn't, she was the type of girl to date a guy for his personality. It meant we could never be together, even if I tried I wouldn't be able to treat her as well as she deserved.

After her experience with Jason she deserved the best and that certainly wasn't me.

My phone rang and I jumped, realising all that I had been thinking. Was I seriously considering being in a relationship? This was bad.

I had to get away from Arissa as soon as possible. Never before had I thought of a girl in this way and after just a few days with her I was? Once Heidi was amongst us again I'd stop spending time with Arissa. It was the right thing to do.

By the time I decided to check who was ringing, the call had been missed. I was slightly happy in the hope that it was Mum but I was wrong. She didn't care, she never would. I flung my phone on the passenger seat. I needed to get the girl to a hospital.

Before starting the car I looked back once again but noticed that she had disappeared. My heart jumped, not expecting to find an empty seat. I opened my door and shot out of the car, opening the back door. I checked all around to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me; they weren't. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even hear her get out of the car.

"Arissa!" I yelled as I shut the door. "What the fuck are you doing? Stop messing with me!" I bellowed as I ran a hand through my hair angrily and looked around. "I'm worried God dammit!" I huffed in defeat as I leaned against my car.

A few moments of silence passed when she peeked at me from the back of the car, sending relief through my body. I jolted forward, "you're okay aren't you?" I asked worriedly. She laughed, covering her mouth.

"Yes Tyler, I'm absolutely fine." It was good hearing her voice again.

"But you were unconcious?" I said.

"Pretending to be," she replied, winking at me. She was acting an awful lot like... me. Why the hell did she put me throught that?

"What the hell! Did you not know how worried I was?"

"You shouldn't have left me! I wanted to see how you'd react and I have to say you were pretty concerned," she grinned.

"I was not!" I disagreed.

"Er yeah right," she started. "Oh God I hope she's okay!" she mocked me, laughing whilst she was at it.

"You shouldn't have said that," I teased.

-

Arissa's POV

Tyler lurched forward in an attempt to grasp me but luckily I managed to run away before he succeeded. I was now at the front of the car, checking both sides to make sure I was still away from him. It felt like I was in a horror movie, cautiously checking my surroundings when something attacks from behind— thankfully nothing of the sort happened.

After a few long moments, Tyler once again came into view and charged at me from the left side of the car, so I sprinted to the right to escape him.

I knew he wouldn't do anything harmful but I still couldn't let him get me, it was fun being the annoying one and I wouldn't give it up so easily.

He was now opposite me, the car acting as my shield. We were both making direct eye contact and watching each other's moves. I slowly took one step to my right and he mirrored my moves so I took a couple more. He still followed.

We were now looking at each other through the windows, a huge smirk formed on his face. If he wanted to get closer to me he should be chasing me not imitating my moves, neither increasing or decreasing the distance between us. Before I knew it we were at the back of the car and I was an easy target since I was directly infront of him. I planned to run to the driver's seat and get inside as soon as it was the right moment but I never got to carry it out since Tyler gave up.

"This is boring now," he sighed and walked away from me. I shrugged even though he didn't see it, maybe I had teased him too much and he was annoyed.

Nope, I was wrong.

As soon as I was caught off guard, large hands tugged at my shirt and pulled me backwards. I crashed into Tyler's hard chest. He pinned me against the car and traced his cold fingers up my thighs, making my whole body tingle. I shouldn't have worn shorts and he definitely shouldn't be able to make me fee like this. I didn't want him to. He pulled my shirt up a little and I was unaware of what he was going to do. He placed his index finger on my lower back where I had gotten my tattoo and started making circular motions, soothing the skin. It wasn't sore anymore but still itched from time to time. I closed my eyes.

"That feels good," I smiled, my eyes still shut.

"How about this?" he said in barely a whisper, suddenly pulling my shirt back down. I opened my arms and was unprepared when he attacked me.

And by attacked I meant tickled.

He started at my stomach and then reached for my underarms— the place where I was most ticklish. He still had me trapped and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't push him off, so I was squirming against the car. I was trying to tell him to stop but I myself found my words hard to distinguish because of the amount I was laughing.

Several long minutes passed and Tyler finally stopped but by now I was in stitches and water was flowing out of my eyes like a never ending river. My laughter was contagious since Tyler began to laugh at my state and pulled me along to the passenger's side, opening the door and helping me in.

"You're finally done?" I questioned once I had stopped laughing and Tyler was sat beside me.

"I thought that was enough for today... but I can continue if you want," he offered as he leaned in towards me.

"No!" I yelled as I moved back and positioned my hands infront of me like a ninja.

"I thought so," he laughed, placing my hands down gently. I knew all that tickling and laughing would lead to one thing— needing the toilet. However I knew this would be another problem for Tyler because there was not a single place in sight.

"Tyler, I have to pee," I said awkwardly.

He laughed, obviously aware of the fact that it was his fault. "Go then."

He was off his head if he thought I'd do it outside. "Well quickly find somewhere then!" I shouted.

"I already have," he grinned as he pointed towards a tree outside. Very funny.

"Har har," I said sarcastically. "Pleeeeease!" I begged. I wouldn't be able to hold it in for very long. He sighed and started the car. I anxiously looked out of the window in search of a place I could go to.

After fifteen minutes of driving we came across a small countryside inn and I literally squealed with excitement. I was on the verge of breaking and that wouldn't be a pleasant sight. The car came to a halt and I ran inside with Tyler following me. I asked the nice lady who seemed to run the inn where the bathroom was and she directed me to the closest ones. I opened the doors and noticed many, many people in the room. There was a bar where alcohol was being served and even a small dance floor, it was almost like a mini club.

As soon as I stepped in I noticed a couple of stares my way but I was much too interested in peeing for that. My eyes shot towards the two doors on the other side: one with a male sign and one with a female sign. I started walking with Tyler still beside me and was halfway across the room when I heard somebody whistle loudly. I held my breath in and looked, only to see a drunk man who looked like he was in his late thirties. Stupid pervert.

"Nice ass," he winked as he waved his bottle of beer in the air. I gave him a disgusted look and carried on walking but Tyler didn't.

"Tyler, no! He's drunk, totally not worth it!" I said, quickly running to him and holding his arm back in an attempt to calm him down. He would have ended up giving the guy a black eye if I hadn't stopped him. He cursed under his breath, making me smile.

"I'm gonna keep an eye on him," he growled.

I quickly used the bathroom and retouched my makeup whilst Tyler went to grab us some food and drink for the couple of hours we had left of the journey.

I was in a world of my own, straightening my shirt out when I felt somebody tightly grope my bottom. I shrieked but the sound of the music drowned it out. When I turned around it wasn't who I was expecting. I thought it would be:

A) The drunk creep from before

Or,

B) Tyler

But it was neither. Instead I was confronted by a woman. She looked older than me but still quite young- mid twenties maybe? She had short black hair and green eyes. I wanted to cover my nose because her breath smelt unpleasant but I realised that would look rude and quite impolite. "Hey, wanna dance?" she asked in a high pitched voice.

This was probably the weirdest thing I had ever experienced.

"No, thank you."

I instantly pivoted and tried to make my way out of the crowd but she still followed me. She came and stood infront of me so I stopped, not wanting to fall on top of her.

"Aw c'mon!" she encouraged me, obviously not getting the hint. I started to panic and spotted Tyler so I yelled his name but he did not hear me. The woman also looked to see who I was calling and didn't seem very pleased as she furrowed her brow. She threw her arm over my shoulder and pressed her hand at the back of my head, trying to push me closer to her as she puckered her lips. I felt my face heating up and was feeling extremely claustrophobic.

I really had to get out of here.

I used my force and shoved her away but I did it a little too hard as she fell on the floor with a bump. My mouth hung open. "Sorry! I don't swing that way," I politely said before rushing away and out of the double doors, into a more open space. I bent over and panted and when I looked up, Tyler was watching me with an eyebrow raised.

"What happened?" he asked. I shook my head and wanted to avoid the matter since I knew he would just laugh at me. "Tell me now... why are you so out of breath?"

I sighed. He would get it out of me one way or another and I preferred not to be tickled.

"Well..." I started. "I just got groped."

Tyler tensed up when I said that and gritted his teeth together. "I knew that bastard would try something!" he yelled, rolling a sleeve back. He was obviously talking about the man we encountered earlier. He took a step in the direction of the doors but I obstructed him.

"No, it wasn't him!"

He looked confused for a moment but it was replaced by anger once again. "Tell me who the hell it was then!" he bellowed. I gulped. I had never seen him this pissed off and it made me intimidated because I was unaware of what he could or might end up doing.

"It was this girl but I don't see why you're being so protective," I said. He didn't even have the right to act this way over me. The anger on his face seemed to vanish in a mere second and he chuckled. I was amazed by how fast his emotions could change.

"So girls are after you too hey? Looks like I have even more competition," he sighed dramatically. I felt my stomach tie in knots when he said that. I was nervous and perhaps even a little shy. What on earth was happening to me? He smiled when I didn't respond and held my arm, taking me to the front desk.

"This is Marianne," he said, introducing the lady who had directed me to the bathroom. I greeted her and she did too. "We're supposed to be getting a load of snow tonight and it might not be safe to drive," he said. I kept looking at him, wondering what he was going to say next. "Marianne said it should be cleared overnight and she has a spare room which she offered to us," he smiled.

A spare room.

Meaning only one room.

With one bed.

With one massive flirt who, might I add, wanted to get in my pants.

This was great for him but not so much for me. Should I go forward with it?

Arissa has to take a risk either way; either stay overnight in a room with Tyler or risk driving in the heavy snow! What do you guys think she should do?

Vote, comment, fan :* xo

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

2.1K 235 23
Avery Turner, a perfectionist with a double life, and Kyran Drake, a charismatic boy with secrets, find their fates intertwined when their secrets th...
4.2K 264 35
๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™– ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ ๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š...
174K 7.4K 82
Every high schooler says that high school is hell, but for an eighteen-year-old, Isla, it really is. For someone who is so sweet and pure she doesn'...
271K 9K 42
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Claire is in trouble. More specifically, her family is. Or the lack th...