Can't you see me?

By fabulousladybugtrash

Blind au, Chat/ Adrien has always been blind. Due to his good senses he can live life normally. But all that... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chatper 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 2

1.2K 43 13
By fabulousladybugtrash

Her sweet fragrance fills the air.

"Afternoon, My Lady." Chat bows dramatically.

Ladybug smiled at the sight.

"Hello kitten, did you wait long?"

He smiles raising his head. Looking in the direction from where her vibrant voice came from.

His eyes having to follow the voices, wasn't easy at first. But if he wanted to be treated normally it's something he needed to master.

His green eyes glowed, they were gorgeous. They helped him see silhouette of things going on around him using his incredible senses.

His world was black. Only a few white lines carved through the darkness to make out the shapes. The closest he's ever been to seeing.

In front of him stood a figure of a girl. With pig tails and a smile. Her smile was the only thing he could see. He could feel her strong feelings from it.

The only thing he could see in his never ending darkness. His light, was her. The one thing that kept him going.

"Not at all, let's go."

It was frightening at first. Jumping without being able to see where you fall. Like a nightmare.

Still, I jump to be by her. The silhouette of buildings flying by. His cat ears perking up at any sound.

Jumping through the sky. Nothing holding him back. The feeling of flying, above excited citizens. His heart racing, he felt alive.

He looked over to his side to see that smile he loved so much. It was one white line upon her face. But it meant the world to him.

Her voice, her confidence, her bravery, her feelings. She was his everything. He wished he could be like her.

He stops on top of a tower. The white lines disappear. The darkness surrounds him.

Chat felt lost and scared. Once again, he felt like Adrien. The boy who can do nothing. The boy to be pitied, the boy who was good for nothing.

His chest aches, her nervously looks around. "Just one white line." He whispers. He holds himself. Feeling like the darkness was engulfing him.

He steps back trying to get away from it. But misjudged the length of the tower he was standing on.

He shuts his eyes. It was only natural right? What could a blind person do? He was blessed when given the power.

But when he doubts himself. The amazing powers he receives disappear. As if they were telling him to believe in himself more.

But never had he been trusted in. Never once had he felt important, needed.

Yet, he reaches out. He wants to do something. He wants to be there for someone. He wants people to know, he's there. He understands. And he doesn't want to give up.

A hand grips his tightly. To which he sighs in relief. Dying, isn't something he wants to do anytime soon.

"Chat." Her voice was low and filled with many emotions he didn't recognize.

He brings up his other arm to scratch the back of his head apologetically. A toothy grin appears on his face.

"Sorry, My Lady. I was out of it."

Still everything was black. He couldn't see what face she was making. Not a smile or a frown. Pitch black.

She pulled him up unto a building. He sat as she leaned over him. He could hear her softly breathing.

His normal senses could at least do that much.

"Chat, what was that? You just fell! What were you going to do if I didn't save you?" She shrieked extremely upset.

Ah, good job. Once again someone has to save you. Can't even do one thing right, Agreste. Always troubling someone.

Chat couldn't face her. He trembled, Ladybug was the only person he didn't want to hate him.

"I'm sorry-"

He jumped at the embrace he was pulled into. She held him tightly. Burying her face in his neck.

"You stupid cat, what would I do if I lost you?"

A wave of relief washed over him. Ah, don't you do it. But he couldn't stop them. His eyes teared up.

Ladybug sat up looking at him. With furrowed brows and her chest tight. She had never seen him with such a painful expression.

He was always so loose and outgoing. Full of energy and a huge flirt. Never had she seen him like this.

She cupped his cheeks in her hand. She pressed her forehead against him with a sigh.

"Chat, I need you."

With just those words his tears streamed down his face. He shivered in her hands.

"I'm sorry, Ladybug." He cried.

"So please, don't you ever do anything like that again, Chat all of our moments together flashed by in an instant. And the thought of it ending. It scared me."

He opened his eyes, she was in front of him. He felt her, yet he couldn't see her. She was so close.

She would miss him. She'd cry over him. he was important to her

He was important.

A bright white light made him flinch back.

"Chat? What's wrong?" She held his shoulders for him to stay balanced.

He looked back at her. His eyes widened.

Tear streamed cheeks. A worried look in her eyes.

Her eyes, were a beautiful bright color. Although puffy from crying they were amazing.

"You're beautiful." He whispered in awe.

He could see her. For the first time in his life he could see.

She was the first thing he could ever see.

Her frown disappeared and she laughed. His heart sped at the sight. Her smile, the one he could only see outlines of. It was in front of him.

"Are you making fun of me kitten?" She wiped her eyes with a smile.

"Not at all." He said seriously. He watched her face taking in every detail.

The tiny freckles that covered her cheeks and nose. Her lips a light color that worked extremely well for her. And those eyes that seem to pierce his very existence.

For the first time in a long time he was happy. He didn't question the strange power. He thought of it as his own little fantasy. Maybe he did die and this is heaven.

But he spoke to soon. The edges of his eye sight crumbled away to black.

"No, no!" Chat grabbed a hold of a frightened Ladybug.

"Chat? What is it?" She asked him wide eyed. He shook never looking away. Trying to memorize her face. His eyes full of sadness.

His image of her fading away. Black, once again.

"Chat?" She said his name in an alarming tone when he stopped shaking. He looked at her but for some reason it really felt like he wasn't.

He stood up dusting of his latex pants. With his classic smile he waved in the direction where he remembered she was.

Where he saw her.

"Sorry about that. I don't know what came over me. Il see you."

He bowed.

"Wait Chat!" She called out. Her arm stretching out to stop him.

And that white lines which were no competition to her lips, were frowning.

"Goodnight, My Lady."

He jumped away, the silhouette helping him find his way home.

He got too greedy. Which is why he finally got to see her and having his sight taken away from him just as fast.

It would have been better to not have seen her at all. The pain going through his chest was insufferable.

Someone please help me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
1.8M 58.9K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
140K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 35K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...