Voiceless Conversations (LizQ...

By Watt_Stories234

This is a LizQuen story. I am a big fan of theirs and I see them a lot on television and on facebook. I am on... More

Letter to the Readers:
Chapter 1 | Surprises
Chapter 2 | At Dante's House
Chapter 3 | Introduced
Chapter 4 | The Moonlight
Chapter 5 | Eyes On You
Chapter 6 | Taunting Reality
Chapter 7 | Friendship
Chapter 8 | Goals
Chapter 9 | Secrets
Announcement
Chapter 10 | Dinner
Chapter 11 | Something Different
Chapter 12 | Stay With Me
Chapter 13 | The Spot
Chapter 14 | Denial
Chapter 15 | Adjacent
Chapter 16 | Bluff
Chapter 17 | Language
Important Note

Prologue

969 7 0
By Watt_Stories234

          The story starts off when Elaina's (Liza Soberano) parents hire Derek Dante to teach Elaina to become more of a lady. Elaina was taught how to sit up straight all the time and to be more ladylike towards her manners and attitude. She was always over at Derek's house. Derek Dante, however, has a brother who happens to be in a relationship with Andrea de la Vega, Jordan's (Enrique Gil) sister. That is where the story takes off.

          Have you ever been so connected to a person that it came to the point that sometimes, you didn't even need to say a word but you understand each other completely? This story is about that kind of connection. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 5.1K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
671K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
329K 9.9K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
68.3K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...