Suicide Club

By Experimxnt626

the boy you'd least expect the silent girl the boy that hears things that aren't there the artist the suici... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen

Chatper Six

76 4 3
By Experimxnt626

THE SUICIDAL GUY

Tuesday

at school, alex tells us to meet him at the lake, at six o'clock. so i decided that i would go. after last hour, i walk to my car and drive home. like usual my parents are not home and i decide to cut a little bit because today was a shit day. i go into my bathroom and before i start anything, i pull out my phone an dial my friend tyler's number. within three rings he answered.

"hey man" i said.

"what's up dude?" he replies.

"tonight me and some of my friends are having a get together at the lake. wanna come?" i tell him.

"sure" he answers.

"meet me at my house at five thirty, we'll go together." i say and hang up.

i put my phone on the counter and go sit in the bathtub. i uncover the container holding my blades and select one. swiftly, i slice up my arms and thighs. once satisfied with my blood-covered appendages, i wash off and step out.

i saunter to my room and pull on a black tshirt, some khakis, and vans. i look in the mirror and style my hair. out of the corner of my eye, i see a clock and it reads five thirty. knowing that tyler will be here soon, i walk downstairs. no more than five minutes pass before tyler shows up.

we pile into my car and i say:

"so i know not many gay people live around here, and i invited you tonight because one of my friends, alex, is gay and is looking for a relationship, i think. he isn't flamboyant about it, like you are, but he's pretty chill. i think you'll like him."

"alright man." tyler says.

we stop at a red light and i guess one of my sleeves was pushed up and tyler saw my fresh cuts.

"what the hell caleb! i thought you said you didn't do this anymore!" he yells as he pulls my sleeve up further. "jesus fucking christ"

"im sorry" i say, starting to cry. the light turns green and i drive to the lake. as i park, tyler says:

"we will talk on the way home."

"okay" i mutter.

walking to the shed, we start to hear rock music and i immediately know it's my friends. i push the door open and step in, tyler following me.

"hey guys," i say, " this is tyler"

alex immediately whips his head to look at tyler and his eyes light up.

"hey" tyler says quietly.

we all sit in a circle and start to drink. soon alexandria says:

"why don't we play a game?"

"okay" we all agree.

"so you say a topic and you go around and everyone says a story and we vote on the best, and whoever wins doesn't have to take a shot." she explains.

after a few rounds we are all pretty drunk, and decided to go to sleep.

throughout the night, tyler and alex have gotten closer and are now cuddling under a blanket. i am by myself. calum and darcy are sharing and alexandria is under her own. we all fall asleep to the sweet melodies of
soft rock.

three days

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
6.5M 179K 55
โญ๏ธ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด๊œฑแด› ส€แด‡แด€แด… ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด แดษด แดกแด€แด›แด›แด˜แด€แด… โญ๏ธ สœษชษขสœแด‡๊œฑแด› ส€แด€ษดแด‹ษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ๊œฐแด€ส€: #1 ษชษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ (2017) #1 ษชษด แด‹สสŸแด (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
564K 50.6K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
4M 86.6K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...