2. Five Men and a Baby (Trent)

By TCforever22

23 year-old hottie of the boyband called The Collective named Trent Bell wakes up in the middle of the night... More

2. Five Men and a Baby (Trent)
PROLOGUE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five: Last Chapter

Chapter Twenty

145 7 6
By TCforever22

"Okay, so just set up those low platforms in a row so that your uncles can perform freely and happily for their fans." Emmarie directed Luke then she turned around and got the mic stands behind her. When she turned around, she saw that Luke was already finished setting up the platforms.

"Whoa." She said in awe. "You're pretty quick."  Then she handed him the mic stands. "Place them in a row again on the low platforms."

"Alright. Cool." Luke said and she turned around to get the microphones from their boxes and almost dropped them when she saw them in a row on the low platforms. "Jesus! Did you live in a military camp that's why you're so fast? I didn't even feel you move from your place."

Luke just smiled.

"Okay. Now, I want you to put these microphones on each of those mic stands." She said as she gave them to him and then she turned around again and went to the amplifier and plugged it in on the fusebox. When she looked up, she saw Luke sitting down on the platforms, done with what she just asked him to do.

She stood up and then she felt someone tickled her on her waist.

"MILKSHAKES!!!" She screamed and quickly turned around.

"Milkshakes?" Julian asked, a little bit confused then a smiled formed on his lips.

"Julian! You scared me to death!"

"Sorry beautiful."

"Julian, what did I tell you?"

"Never to call you any other names, Emmarie."

"I'm glad that you're listening."

"God. I hate you, lovebirds!" Luke yelled from the platform then walked off.

"Aren't you supposed to be in your tent, vocalizing with the rest of The Collective?" Emmarie asked Julian.

"I wanna see you first, Emmarie." Julian said softly.

"Julian, I have no time for your games." She said.

He chuckled, "Do you want me to leave and go back to where my band mates are?" he said.

"That's what I precisely wanted." She replied.

"Okay. But first, kiss me. On the lips."

"Oh my goodness!!! Zach was right. YOU are such a whore!"

"C'mon! You know you wanted to." Then he pulled her by the waist.

"Jules, let go. I still have some work to do right here." Emmarie hissed as she tried to pull herself away from Julian but he was too strong for her.

"C'mon..."

"Jules!"

Then he smashed his lips on her.

**

"Where's Julian? He said that he'll just go to the toilet for a few minutes." Jayden asked. Just then, Zach came into the tent. He also came from the toilet just back then.

"Zach, where's Julian?" William asked.

"I don't know. I thought he was back?" Zach said.

"He's with Emmarie." Luke said. "They're at the gymnasium right now."

Then they went to the gymnasium and were surprised to see both of them, having a heated make-out session.

"THIS IS RATED PG." Trent said as he covered Luke's eyes.

"Um... Hashtag awkward?" Rebecca said.

William cleared his throat and Julian didn't stop. Emmarie opened her eyes and was shocked to see them behind Julian, watching them. She quickly pulled away and gave Julian an uneasy look. Julian looked behind him and saw Trent, Rebecca, William, Zach and Jayden looking at the two of them.

"GUYS!!!!????" Julian said in surprise.

"Pretty hot right there, aye?" Zach said.

"Er... Um... I'd better set this amplifier up." Emmarie said as she turned to the black box behind her.

"We still have to vocalize." William said, preventing himself from laughing. "C'mon Jules."

"A-Alright. Be with you guys, in a sec." Julian said then the other boys turned around and started to walk away.

"Hey..." He said as he wrapped his arms around her. "I'll be back later." Then he gave her a quick kiss and a piece of scrap paper and then quickly took off. She unfolded the piece of scrap paper and saw a number on it.

**

Their performance started and as expected, the audience enjoyed it, especially the teenage girls. When their performance was over, they set up a. little spot for a meet and greet with their fans.

"Thank you girls." William said as soon as the two girls had a photo with him. A girl came up towards him, probably around 18 in a purple dress. She has a curly, shiny, silky blond hair, a pinkish-white complexion and has a purple clip on the left side of her hair and she's wearing a beautiful smile on her face that William just stared at her dumbly.

"Will? Are you alright?" She asked.

"Huh? Uh... Yeah. Yeah." William said, snapping back into reality while smiling sheepishly at her. "What's your name?"

"I'm Katelyn Jones."

"Katelyn... Such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl like you."

She chuckled as she tucked a few strands of her hair behind her ear, "Thank you." She said. "Um... Can you please sign this T-shirt that I made?" Then she handed him the white shirt. He unfolded to white shirt only to see a big red heart imprinted on it and words saying: I LOVE YOU WILLIAM SINGE. ALWAYS AND FOREVER.

They both laughed slightly and then he signed the shirt. "Oh, also... Can I have a photo with you?" she asked and he nodded.

After that, he leaned over and hugged her tight then whispered, "I love you too." He said then pulled away from her and smiled then he handed her a piece of scrap paper and mouthed 'call me' to her. She laughed and nodded then walked away.

Meanwhile, Jayden was also busy meeting and greeting their fans. They are lovely but one girl stood out to him the most and right from the moment that she stepped in front of him, he knew that there would be click between them.

"Hi." The girl greeted him shyly. She has black short hair, fairly white skin and have those almond-shape eyes that Jayden couldn't help but to be lost in them. He didn't even care about the glasses that she was wearing.

"Hi." Jayden greeted her. "What's your name?"

"I'm Ara." She replied while smiling, showing him her dimples and Jayden melted deep inside. "Can I take a photo with you?"

"Sure." He replied then he stood up from his desk and walked towards her. He put his hands on her waist and pulled her closer to him and  then they both smiled at the camera. When they were done, Jayden suddenly spoke up. "Um... Ara, can I get your number?"

"Uh... Yeah. Sure." Ara replied then she dictated to him her number and he registered her number on his phone.

"Got it. I'll text you tonight."

"Okay. Cool. See ya Jayden."

"Yup. See ya beautiful Ara."

Ara giggled and then walked away.

"Looks like someone scored a girl!" Trent teased Jayden as soon as he got back to their desk.

"Shut up. It's my turn to have a girl. You have Rebecca now." Jayden said.

"Jayden, Rebecca and I were just good friends." He defended.

"Of course! That's what the famous Trent Kenneth Bell would say. 'We are just good friends' .... Bro, just shut your pie hole and everything would be alright. 'Kay?"

Trent laughed and then turned his attention to their other fans. But deep inside, he knew that he wanted to be more than friends with Rebecca.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dedicated to @AusJceazer @FilCollector and @Arabellant

Hope you girls enjoyed this chapter!

VOTE||COMMENT||FOLLOW

~TCforever22~

--Louise :) xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66 1 22
William Spears moves to his parents' hometown "Rimwater" to attend Rimwell Academy and study music. He meets Shawn, a friend of his parents' and his...
9.1K 449 35
They say that raising a baby isn't easy. Well, the hot and talented 20 year-old William Singe and his bandmates, Trent Bell, Jayden Sierra, Julian De...
765K 36.3K 75
(Book 1) The 12 year old Knightly Silverstone who had been adored by his parents throughout his whole life feels lost after a tragedy. He doesn't kno...
7.1K 324 67
Long ago, humans with supernatural abilities began to appear in our world. These gifted humans possessed strange powers such as super strength, the...