Urban/Streetlit: The Snitches...

By loveleetee

TERRIBLE AT DESCRIPTIONS..BUT YEAH...THIS IS MY FIRST STORY WRITTEN IN THE 3RD PERSON, SO BARE WITH ME. WARN... More

The Snitches Daughter
TSD 2: Buses & Busted
TSD 3: Down & Out ; Up & In.
TSD 4: Revenge
TSD 5: Going, going...Gone.
TSD 6: New New.
TSD 8: Trouble
TSD 9: Just the beginning
TSD 10: No New Friends?
TSD 11: Moments of Truth..Beginning of Lies.
TSD 12: Let's The Games Begin..
TSD 13: Sex, Lies and Manipulation
TSD 14: Then it happened...
TSD 15: Shoot 'em
TSD 16: Myrtle Beach
TSD 17: The Big Joke
TSD 18: From Trains to Milan
TSD 19: Whatever I want
TSD 20: Apologies..Word is Bond
TSD 21: Time Flies
TSD 22: Daddy's Here Now
TSD 23: The Worst
TSD 24: Let's 'Talk'
TSD 25: Tell me you love me..
TSD 26:
TSD 27: Snitch & Tell
TSD 28: Tyrese Johnson
TSD 29: Take Care
TSD 30: See you soon.
TSD 31: All In
TSD 32: I love you
CHAPTER 33: Breakfast or A side piece
TSD 34: REJECTION
TSD 35: S N I T C H

TSD 7: You hate me.

13.3K 402 109
By loveleetee

"Carlos please," She cried, as he forced himself into her home. She backed away from him into the living room.

"Why you scared, ma?" he grinned. He had lost weight and got a lot of muscle. His hair was cut short and slicked back to the nape of his neck.

"How did you find out where I live?" She asked him.

"You're not good at hiding. But we both know what I want, so let's just get this over with." He smiled. He ran at her, tackling her into the couch. He started tearing at her top, ripping the fabric and some of her flesh. She kicked and screamed, but fighting him was no use. She kicked him hard in the stomach and knocked the wind out of him. She ran to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. She stood against her fridge as he approached.

"Put that fucking knife down, bitch." He growled as he narrowed his eyes at her.

"Please leave." She said again shivering in fear.

Carlos thought she wouldn't dare stab him, she was too soft. So he continued to step to her.

'It's not going to happen to you, not again, not this time.' Ka'Miko thought to herself as she took a deep breath.

She lunged forward and stabbed him in the stomach. Just as the blade pierced his flesh, someone else walked through the door. She stepped away, her hands shaking viciously. Carlos eyes widened as he held his wound. He fell to his knees. Ka'Miko looked to her left and saw Pharaoh. He furrowed his eyebrows approaching the scene.

"I-I can explain." She stammered

He shook his head, not even looking back at her. He picked Carlos up and left slamming the door shut.

"What did I do?" She whispered to herself.

Pharaoh found out where Ka'Miko lived through KJ. He just wanted to talk to her, see how she been but, he didn't expect to walk in on her damn near killing his friend. He didn't know her anymore and she wasn't the same quiet girl he had met a few months ago. He wondered what Carlos was doing in her apartment to begin with. He drove Carlos to the hospital and left him there. He knew Carlos had something serious against Kam for what her father did, but it was a different type of vengeance. He would mention her once in a while, asking if anyone knew where she was but, everyone always said 'No.' even though, everyone knew except Kim and Carlos. He would talk about his twisted fantasies of raping her, then cutting her up. At first, they would laugh it off, but it began to get weird and they told him to cut it out.

Pharaoh stopped by a Popeyes, got some food and drove back to Ka'Miko's. He knocked on the door and it took her a minute to open it. She had clearly showered and cleaned her house. A long scratch was across her chest from her collar bone to right breast. She moved to the side, and allowed him in. She shut the door behind him, and he sat in the center of the couch, she sat in the furthest corner.

"You alright?" he asked her.

"Yeah." She nodded, and crossed her legs up on the couch.

"Come here." he demanded.

She hesitated at first before crawling over to his side. She sat up on her knees, he traced the scratch with his fingers. Her body trembled and he smiled, noticing the effect he had on her. Pharaoh had changed as well, he was a lot more muscular and had a full sleeve of tattoos on his right arm, and half a sleeve on his left forearm. His presence was so strong and confident and Ka'Miko was intimidated by him.

"What happened?" He asked her as he made two plates of chicken, fries and biscuits.

"I don't know...I got a call from a mysterious voice that I couldn't recognize. So, they said they were at my door, I opened it and Carlos was there. I tried to shut the door but he barged in, talking about, 'you know what I want', I struggled a bit with him, ran to the kitchen and one thing led to another...the next thing I knew I stabbed him." she explained, he passed her a plate and nodded.

"You believe me, right?" She looked at him for reassurance.

"Yeah." He answered.

She turned on the T.V and they ate in silence. Once they were done, Ka'Miko cleaned up.

"Can I use yo bathroom?" he asked.

"Sure, straight down the hall to your right." She instructed and sat on the couch. Pharaoh was impressed with her place but he knew it was mostly KJ who paid for everything. He came back a few minutes later and sat close to her. Her heart was beating so loud, she thought he could hear it.

"So, how you been?" He asked.

"Good, I graduated and I been working a lot." She told him.

"You all grown and sexy now." He teased.

She put her head down and laughed a bit.

"I like your new hair." he complimented.

"Your girlfriend gunna be mad that you're here." She told him, mentioning Harmony's scene from earlier.

"She not my girl." He smirked.

"Seemed like it." She replied.

"Don't assume, you'll make an ass out of yourself." He said in a stern tone, she backed off of the topic.

"So, do you have a girlfriend now?" She asked softly.

She was really just curious, for the longest time she had believed that he liked her. But when he didn't come inquiring about her whereabouts she knew she was forgotten. She knew he had a lot of women dying for his time and he wasn't going to waste his on her, but here he was.

"You got a man?" He returned her question with another question.

"No." She said quickly.

"Ain't nobody tryna fuck with you, huh?" He taunted her.

"No, that's not why. Maybe I just don't want to be with anyone." She said defensively.

He laughed, "You don't need to lie to me. Just say 'nobody wants me.'"

He truly was just trying to get a rise out of her, but he was entertained with her new found attitude.

"But, people do want me. Shit, at one point youu wanted me." she scoffed.

"What makes you think that, babygirl?" His laughing came to a halt. Her face flushed with embarrassment. She didn't mean to say it, but she had and needed to own up for it.

"Well, you know, we slept in the same bed, and you kissed me twice and-"

"I sleep in the same bed with a lot of bitches. I kiss a lot of bitches too. Sorry to say but you ain't special." He quickly shot down her assumptions, although she was right, he wasn't about to admit it to her. She seemed like the clingy type and he hated girls like that. He didn't kiss much, only girls he cared for, he's only kissed Harmony once and they been fucking for almost 3 years.

"Oh." was all she said. She was aware he was trying to hurt her feelings, so she held back the tears that were building in her eyes. She didn't want him to think she was weak or feel like he had won.

His phone rang and he saw Harmony's name pop up. He smirked and answered.

"Who's this?" he smiled.

"Pharaoh, quit playing. I miss you, daddy."

He rolled his eyes.

"What you want?" he barked at her.

"You." Harmony said simply.

"Meet me at my place in an hour." He said and hung up.

Ka'Miko shook her head.

"What?" he asked.

"Pshh, nothing." She laughed to herself.

"What's so funny?" he asked in an annoyed tone.

"Nothing. I'm just laughing at myself." She shrugged.

"For?"

"For how stupid I am." She said softly, looking at the ground.

"You should go, you've got company coming over." She told him. She got up and opened the door; He smirked, and stood. When he became face to face with her, he laughed.

"Thank you for dinner, Pharaoh." She said softly.

He lifted her chin with his index finger, he stared deep into her eyes. He leaned down and she closed her eyes, preparing to feel his lips against hers. He was so close his breath softly grazed her lips.

"You're welcome." He whispered and walked away. No kiss. Nothing.

She groaned and slammed the door shut.

Pharaoh woke up the next morning to a snoring Harmony.

'She's one ugly sleeper.' He thought to himself as he got up.

He heard shuffling downstairs in his kitchen. Grabbing his chrome .45 pistol, he crept downstairs. He walked in with his gun raised and ready. Everyone froze and he kissed his teeth and put his gun on the kitchen counter. KJ stood eating dry cereal from the box, while Quincy, Kim and Rocky.

"Wassup cuh?" KJ laughed.

"How the fuck y'all bitch niggas get in my house?" Pharaoh said as he got himself some orange juice.

"KJ sneaky ass." Kim rolled her eyes.

"Dry snitch." Rocky mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Do I look like Pharaoh's bitch?" Kim shot back.

"Relax with that shit before I call her to stab you like she did ya man." KJ defended.

He always stood up for Ka'Miko whenever Carlos and Kim tried to diss her.

"Fuck her. When I see that bitch, I'm going to fuck her up." Kim yelled.

When Carlos woke up this morning he told everyone and their mothers that Ka'Miko had stabbed him, but he didn't tell anybody why.

"He was tryna fuck her, how that make you feel?" Pharaoh revealed the new information that made everybody freeze up. KJ knew that Carlos had to taunt Ka'Miko to get her to that point but no one else understood why she would stab him.

"No. Carlos said she attacked him." Kim defended.

"Yes, she attacked him in her own damn house. That makes a lot of sense." Pharaoh said sarcastically.

"You saw her?" Kim asked.

"I was there. I took his bitch ass to the hospital." He said.

"Well whatever, she's always wanted what I have." She told them.

They all laughed at her comment.

"You think you know her but you don't. Ka'Miko is sneaky, you'll see." She said.

Harmony walked downstairs and glared at Pharaoh.

"Is Ka'Miko that Asian bitch from yesterday?" She asked.

He didn't say anything.

"So you know her?" She continued.

"That's his boo." Kim chimed in.

"Fuck you, Pharaoh." Harmony said.

"You already have, babygirl." He smirked.

His boys started laughing.

Harmony started crying and stormed out.

After everyone left Pharaoh got dressed and went to visit his father upstate. Kalicoe hasn't seen or spoken to him since he heard about his wife forcing the men to run a train on the young girl and Pharaoh coming to her rescue.

Once inside the prison Pharaoh sat in the dark, cold, concrete room waiting for his father. At first, he believed he wasn't going to come but minutes later his father marched in shackled and looking bigger than ever.

Kalicoe resembled Debo from Friday, but 5x bigger. His huge muscles made his jail uniform look snug and standing 6'5" he was taller than all the guards.

Kalicoe sat across from Pharaoh with a mean mug. Pharaoh cleared his throat in discomfort. Only his father could intimidate him like this.

"Hey dad." He said.

"You needed your mother to step in..this is exactly what I feared. You're getting soft, that's why I was hesitant to give you the empire. You don't listen!" Kalicoe's deep baritone voice vibrated the walls.

"Y'all got the revenge...what the fuck else do you want?" Pharaoh asked.

"You miss the point. You disobeyed me, your loyalty is questionable. You Captain Save-A-Hoe now." He taunted.

Pharaoh let out a long sigh.

"You're still my only child but, Carlos is closer to running shit than you. But, I'll give you a second chance; Cut 2 major deals and I got you. This ain't about money, you will forever have that. Look at the bigger picture; it's about the legacy, it's about power. Love will get you played, not paid. Remember that." Kalicoe said before getting up and being escorted back to his cell.

The words danced in Pharaoh's mind as he drove home. It was time for him to get back to what he use to be, heartless, cruel and all about his business.

Ka'Miko couldn't get Pharaoh out of her mind, but he never called or came to visit again. She found herself going to LeeLee's house just to look out the window in hopes to see him. 2 weeks had passed and still nothing.

"Ka'Miko please remove your big ass head from my window." LeeLee laughed.

"What's wrong with me?" She sighed, turning around in the couch to face LeeLee.

"Nothing. Pharaoh is a special kind of guy. Give him some time. According to Kim, they've been busy making deals with the Columbians and Cubans."

Ka'Miko found out that LeeLee knew Kim as well as everyone else in Pharaoh's small circle, not just KJ.

"Oh." Ka'Miko said softly.

Ka'Miko had already explained her And Pharaoh's twisted relationships. LeeLee accepted her, regardless if her father's past-doings.

"Don't think about him. Pharaoh is bad news, Kam. In real life, he's amazing. But in this life, the life he leads, he's indestructible and a danger to everyone around him." LeeLee said.

Ka'Miko took heed to LeeLee's advice. All she did was work, her mood was down for the first week, but after a month had passed, she was back to normal. Meanwhile, Pharaoh was taking over multiple states. He became the main supplier in 10 major states. He even took his business into Toronto, Canada. Even though, they didn't speak they both knew eventually they would run into each other and on Ka'Miko's 18th birthday it happened.

Ka'Miko stood in V.I.P with LeeLee, Daisy, Sharee, Melanie and Priscilla. Her clique of gorgeous girls. They were undoubtedly the prettiest girls in the club.

"To Kam, for finally becoming partially legal. Can't wait till you turn 21 and we can throw your fake ID out." LeeLee joked as they downed their third round of shots.

"Ladies, a bottle of Grey Goose, Cristal and Rosé from the gentlemen over there." The waitress said, putting the bottles down.

Ka'Miko and the girls looked over to see KJ, Quincy, Rocky and Pharaoh.

"Ohhh!" The girls yelled immaturely teasing Ka'Miko.

"Y'all shut up. It's just a bottle." She shrugged.

"Yeah, a bottle from Pharaoh, do you see that man! Go thank your boo." Melanie demanded.

Ka'Miko nervously approached the table that Pharaoh stood, her 6" red bottoms clicked against the glowing floor. Her heart beated in her ears as she watched Pharaoh eye her over his beer bottle. She wore a tight bodycon dress that was missing the sides and back. It had a one-shoulder strap that sparkled while the rest if the dress was black.

"Ka'Miko baby! Give me some love." A clearly drunk KJ said, hugging her.

"Hey KJ." She smiled, returning the hug.

"I missed you." he said, lifting her off the ground.

When he released her she gave Rocky and Quincy hugs. When she got to Pharaoh she threw her arms back to her hips. He was still seated, not welcoming her hug.

"Are you serious?" She sighed.

"As a heart attack." He said coldly, he leaned forward with his elbows on his knees.

"Still an asshole, I see." The liquor had her feeling ballsy. Everyone knew that if she was completely sober she wouldn't dare speak to him like this.

"Then, get the fuck outta my face." he dismissed her.

She shook her head and walked off to get wasted.

"Why'd you do her like that?" KJ asked Pharaoh.

"Fuck that bitch." He said and got himself another beer.

Pharaoh watched Ka'Miko drink and dance all night long. Pharaoh rather be high than drunk. He didn't like the nauseating feeling that came with being drunk.

The DJ had the whole club sing 'Happy birthday' to her; They brought her her cake as they sung. She blew out the candles and made a wish.

"I love you guys." She slurred, hugging all of her girls.

By the end of the night, Ka'Miko felt good, but she wanted one thing. Pharaoh. She stumbled over to him and sat on his lap.

"Why don't you want me, Pharaoh?" She asked.

"You're drunk." He said, standing up.

The club was starting to clear out and he was ready to go.

"No. I'm not!" She wiggled her hand in his face, struggling to keep her balance.

"Kam, let's just go honey." Daisy said pulling her away.

"Get off me!" She yelled, "I'm not going home without him."

"Yes, you are, Ka'Miko, let's go. You're making a fool out of yourself right now." LeeLee told her.

"A fool for love, Lee." Ka'Miko grinned.

Pharaoh walked out of the club and Ka'Miko stumbled after him. She took off her heels after dropping for the second time. She ran to his car and stood behind it.

"I'll stand r-right here! Til you talk to me!" She yelled.

"Ka'Miko.." LeeLee tried to pull her away.

"Nope. Don't touch me." she responded.

Pharaoh was passed annoyed with her. He got out and grabbed her by the arm roughly. He threw her in the car, and kissed his teeth.

"Take care of her, please." LeeLee sighed.

He nodded and got in, speeding out of the parking lot.

She reached over and grabbed his manhood.

"Don't you want me?" She asked.

He ignored her, brushing her hand away. The whole drive she felt on him, kissing his neck and tugging at his clothes. When he arrived at his house, he grabbed some water and sat her down.

"Drink this." he told her.

"No, I wanna drink you." she giggled, pulling on his belt loops, bringing his waist to her face.

"Ka'Miko, im not playing witcho ass!" He barked at her.

"Fine." She pouted like a child before downing the water.

"Are you happy?" She yelled.

"Very! Now take yo drunk ass to bed." He yelled back.

"Ugh." She stormed upstairs.

He turned off the kitchen light and followed behind her.

He shook his head and watched her go to the old room she use to stay in. He went into his own room, shutting the door behind himself. As he was falling asleep, he heard his door open. Ka'Miko walked in wearing the lingerie he had bought her a while back. Through the lace, he saw her hard nipple. He eyed her up and down; As much as his mind was telling him no, his manhood was screaming yes as it stood at full attention.

Ka'Miko strutted over to him and straddled his lap.

"You need to go to bed." he smirked.

"Why?"She asked him. She leaned down and kissed his neck. He groaned as she sucked on his neck, leaving a hickey. Usually he'd be angry, but his eyes were full of lust. She looked him in the eyes before kissing him hungrily. He returned the kiss, and squeezed her butt hard, making her moan. He felt her pull down his boxers and grab his long, thickness. He quickly jumped up and pushed her off.

"Ughh!" She let out a frustrated yell.

"You're going to regret it." He told her.

Pharaoh was doing his best to not become emotionally attached to her and she wasn't making it any easier; But this was something Ka'Miko didn't understand and Pharaoh didn't care to explain. She turned her back to him and started crying.

"What are you doing?" He asked her.

"Going to sleep, like you wanted me too." She said softly.

He shook his head and turned to go to sleep. They slept together but they didn't touch each other, at all. They both remained on their side of the bed until the morning; When Pharaoh woke up to Ka'Miko's heaving. He heard the toilet flush and the water running in the bathroom before she emerged with her hair in a sloppy bun, she was still in the lingerie from the night before.

"Thats what yo ass gets." he taunted as he glared at her.

"I'm not in the mood." She told him.

"Then you should leave," he said as he approached her, "because I'm going to make you hate me." he brushed past her into he bathroom slamming the door behind her.

VOTE..COMMENT & FAN :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 899 18
{COMPLETED} She is a foster child, given up at a young age by her parents. No one really knows who she is. The young girl is found on the side of th...
1.5K 222 48
This is my first book, so if you have any expectations, drop them, you'll get disappointed by the writing. Though the scenes aren't as bad, so maybe...
2.3M 82.8K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
5.2K 149 25
ONGOING, SLOW UPDATES. Thank you for reading though! As a young girl you had always believed that monsters as they seemed, were always big creepy th...