My Nightmare (Nightwing/Dick...

By cuddles2405

I AM WORKING ON EDITING IT!!! SO DO NOT MURDER ME FOR MISTAKES!!! ___________________________________________... More

Character Bio
Hi There (1)
Nightmare (2)
Crap (3)
Hush Hush (4)
Hunt (5)
The Team (6)
Evaluation (7)
Agile (8)
Want (9)
Need (10)
First Mission (11)
Hide 'n Seek (12)
Break Out (13)
Ivy (14)
Sorry Not Sorry (15)
Away (16)
Why (17)
Cure (18)
Shh! (19)
First Date (20)
Birthday Bash (21)
Scourge (22)
Lust (23)
Right (24)
Assistance Needed (25)
Magical... Not! (26)
Control (27)
WIPEOUT!!! (28)
Normal ish (29)
Truth and Pain (30)
Ascend (31)
I'm Back Baby! (32)
Character Update
Aliens Always Aliens (33)
Frustration (35)
Daenerys-ed B*tch (36)
HAHA (37)
Screw You (38)
Damn You (39)
Half Done (40)
Prom (41)
Graduation (42)
Epilogue
SEQUEAL!!!

So... Boring (34)

4K 103 48
By cuddles2405

I squint a bit as the cameras flashed. "Don't look at the cameras, just look above them and into the distance." Nightwing whispered to me. Let me just fill you in on what's happening real quick. Okay, so, this morning the president called a public announcement thingy about our 'friendly', notice the quotations around friendly, alien visitors. And the president wanted the league to be a part of the treaty that was to be signed publicly in front of billions of cameras and ish. Of course, he wanted to whole bat family as well, and I guess Bruce considered me as part of the bat family because guessed who got dragged along.

Either way, Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Batman, Nightwing, Red Robin, Robin, Green Lantern, Flash, Aquaman, and I were currently standing in front of the white house with the president and the alien. Everybody cheered when the president and Ghal, the alien, signed the treaty and shook hands. 

Honestly though, all this seems like a load of bull if you ask me. "Smile and wave." Nightwing told me through his teeth as he was smiling and waving. Putting on the best fake smile ever, I smiled and waved. 

"Batman! Who is this new member?!" Some reporter asked, shoving her mic into Batman's face.

"Yeah! Who is she! Was she a sidekick?! A protege!? Or is she some alien!?" Another report asked before a shit ton of questions were thrown at Batman, Nightwing, and I. 

"Just don't answer, and push through." Nightwing whispered in my ear. 

"Meet me at base, I have something for you two." Batman told us in a low voice. 

"Go first, so you don't have to deal with the reporters." Nightwing told. I nodded, and shoved through the reporters to get into a more open area. Once I managed to get some space, I unfolded my wings, earning 'oohs' and 'ahhs' from the crowd. I quickly took off. 

"How do you deal with all that?" I grumbled as I entered the base. "Honestly Batman, I gotta give you props." I chuckled, taking my place next to Nightwing.

"You learn." He bluntly replied as he pulled up the mission profile. 

"Wait, isn't that the alien?" I asked, looking over the profile.

"Yes, the president is assigning him some bodyguards, and I managed to sneak you two in." Batman smirked.

"Sweeeeeet. Undercover spy mission ish." I chuckled, getting excited.

"J'onn will put a mental block on your minds that will prevent any mind searching. The only things they will find if they search your minds is your school life, and FBI training, which will be placed in your minds." Batman told us. 

"When do we start?" Nightwing asked.

"At 1500 today." Batman answers. "I have your uniforms at the mansion, they are on Dick's bed." He informs us.

Dick and I left the mission room, and zeta to the house when Batman was done briefing us. "You know," Dick smirks and pins me down on the bed, "I never gave you your punishment last night."

I quickly look at the clock, "You got five hours," then I turn back to him, and smirk. 

~LALALALALALALALA~

"Ugh, how did you last so long?" I chuckled as I laid on the bed in a heaping mess. 

"An hour and a half isn't that long." He chuckled as he held me from behind.

"Yes it is." I chuckled, turning around so that I was facing him. The two of us jumped slightly when the door opened. 'Strange, I thought we locked that.' I thought.

"OH MY GOD! I SAW HIS FUCKING ASS! OH MY FUCKING GOD! FUCKING PUT SOME CLOTHES ON YOU NASTY FUCK!" Jason shouted, covering his eyes and shutting the door.

The two of us bursted out laughing before stumbling out of bed, and putting our clothes on. I quickly brushed my tangled hair out as Dick goes over and opens the door. "Thank god, I don't think I'm gonna be able to erase that image out of my mind." Jason scowled. 

"God damn it, did Grayson do it with her again?" Damian scowled from the doorway. 

"Hey, at least you didn't see his bare ass." Jason shot at Damian.

"Damn it, that's two times in a row that I haven't stopped." Damian grumbled, walking away. 

"Ugh, either way, I need to be briefed on the mission. Bruce told me that you'd do that." Jason said. 

"He's sending you on the mission too?" Dick asked with an eyebrow raised, offending Jason.

"What?! You saying I'm not good enough?!" Jason snapped at Dick, balling his hands into fists.

"Whoa! Let's not kill each other here." I said, stepping between the two. "We're just a little surprised because you have a slight temper, and you tend to snap... Very easily..." I said, putting it in the nicest way possible. 

"Well, he wants me on the mission." Jason said, his hands still clenched in fists.

"Jason," I cup his face with my hands, "Breathe, let it go." Jason took in some long, deep, ragged breaths. "Don't let your anger control you. You control the anger." I told him.

Jason lets out a long sigh, "I don't even know why he wants me on the mission."

"Because he trusts you, now don't let him down." I told Jason, pulling him into a hug, in which he returns.

Once Jason was all briefed, all of us changed into our uniforms which was a black suit pretty much. "Don't we look official." I snickered, pulling at the collar of my blazer.

"You look so weird in that." Dick chuckled, fixing the cuff of his shirt sleeve.

"All of us look weird." Jason scowled, pulling at the collar of his shirt.

'So, boring.' I thought as we were getting a tour of the place that the alien was staying at. "Alright, I will now give you your stations." The head guard told us, telling each of us where we were stationed. Dick and I were stationed to be next to Ghal at all times while Jason was stationed outside the door.

"You earthlings intrigue me, both the female and male of your species work, and sometimes the female is highly respected." Ghal noted as he walked about in his room.

"Well, in this country on earth we believe in equality and we try our best to enforce it." Dick spoke up in a dull voice.

"How did that come to be? The male species in all species are the superior one." Ghal questioned.

"I do not mean to go against you or offend you in any way, but I disagree. The female of the human species have proven to be superior to males on many occasions. In my opinion though, I see them as fully equals to one another. We all have our difference." Dick replied.

"Interesting. Well, we are all entitled to our own opinions and differences. The people of earth might view the female of their species that way, but on the planet of Thargi we view them as nothing but breeding units." Ghal said, eyeing me up and down, making me scowl internally. Like honestly, can I switch with Jason right now? I feel like this guy is eye raping me.

'Dick, I'm switching with Jason. I swear, this guy is staring at me like I'm a piece of meat and he's a starving lion.' I told Dick. It's strange how we still had our mental link, I'm still trying to work out how that works, but hey, I'm not complaining.

'Alright, just be careful. And just so you know, I don't like the way he's looking at you either.' He replied. 

'Yo, Jason.' I called out to him through the mental link that J'onn established between the three of us.

'What up sis?' He replied.

'Switch with me. This creepo is eye raping me, and I feel like he's gonna jump me the moment Dick leaves.' I told him.

'Aight,' he agreed.

I reached up and pretended to activate my communicator, "Yes, I'll be on my way," then I turned towards Ghal, much to my distaste, "Excuse me." Then, I went outside. Jason nodded at me, and went inside while I stood outside the door with the other guard.

"Seems like I struck a nerve." I heard Ghal chuckle from the other side of the door.

"Females do not take what you said lightly here in America, so I recommend you to be wise with your words." I heard Dick say.

"Oh those things are nothing. You know, I'm rather curious on the female human anatomy." God I wanted to rip his head off so badly. I just want to figure what the fuck he's planning, take him down, hand him over to the green lantern core, and forget all about him.

"I have a private meeting to attend to, so if you would please step out." I heard Ghal say before Jason and Dick came outside. 

'I placed a listening device in the room, hopefully that goes well.' Dick told me. 

'You two go take your break, I'll stay.' Jason told us. The two of us nodded, and went to the break room. 

'So thankful I don't have to be around that ass.' I told Dick as I munched on my chips.

'Hey, I wanted to rip his head off.' Dick told me.

'Hey, I'm doing that, so you rip something else off.' I chuckled lightly out loud. 'Actually, I want to rip his dick off, you can have his head.' I quickly told him, earning a chuckle from him.

'Well, let's hope the bug I planted picks something up.' Dick said, eating his apple.

'How long do we have to keep this shenanigan up?' I asked, feeling bored about this mission already.

'Hopefully not long. We'll stop once we have a buttload of evidence.' He told me.

'Better be soon.' I sighed out loud.

_______________________________________

:D

Thank you so much for your love and support you guys :) <3 I love you guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 1.3K 19
*Disconitnued* Batman never joined the Justice League and so Dick never joined the young justice team. The leaguers don't really like batman and send...
22.5K 514 23
What if Percy was a girl? What if Sally wasn't her mom? What if Bruce Wayne adopted her when she was little? What if she had to run away from him? I...
28K 1K 27
A mission goes South and Robin is in the firing line from Batman- literally. In the face of Tony Zucco being let out of jail early, Dick seems distr...
228K 9.2K 27
After the death of his parents, Dick Grayson is taken in by his Uncle and trained to be a Talon. He has been training and preparing for four years of...