Won't Give Up [Book 4]

By WinnieThePooh89

March 1st. Hiccup. I am writing you letters. I am writing about what you will miss. I write about what is go... More

March 1st
March 5th
March 10th
March 15th
March 20th
March 25th
April 5th/10th
April 15th
April 30th
May 5th/15
May 20th
May 30th
June 5th
~1~
June 20th
June 25th
Entry #1
July 5th
~2~
~3~
July 10th
July 20th
July 30th
Entry #2
~4~
August 10th
~5~
~6~
August 15th
~7~
August 25th
September 5th
~8~
September 10th
~9~
September 20th
~10~
September 30th
October 10th
October 15th
October 20th
Eulogy: Oct 28
Last Chapter

June 10th

408 15 11
By WinnieThePooh89

June 10th,

Snotlout was telling me stories of you when you were younger.
And somehow, the twins went to the subject of you punching Snotlout.
I would of payed o see that.
This was apparently a while ago-for obvious reasons...- and the twins dared Snotlout to fight you.
Then a little while later, Thor's mighty hammer met Snotlout's paper jaw.
Tuffnut's words.
Not mine.
You apparently threw one heck of a punch because Snotlout said that he went unconscious and three of his teeth were knocked out.
When he said that, he didn't sound very happy.
I asked him if he were upset about what had happened.
He wasn't.
He said he deserved it for all the things he did to you. 
He also said he was proud of you for punching him.
At first, I thought him crazy.
Then when he said that never before would you punch anybody.
And considering that you punched your former bully, he said that he was happy to finally see that you were confident in yourself.
I also remember the last time you were in a car accident. (Sadly...)
Snotlout told me about your stange of puberty.
He said it was funny when you seemed to realized that your head was getting closer to the top of a door.
Sometimes I wish that I was here to see you growing up.
But when you wake up, I promise to be with you for the rest of the way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
15.3M 467K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...