Annakia Skywalker

De snfostero2

Luke Skywalker oldest daughter Anakia Skywalker is sixteen years old and the best of her class . She meets so... Mai multe

Journey Ahead
Homeward Bound
Obi Wan Kenobi
not a chapter
Twin names
Back to the past
Getting adjusted to life
A Skywalker
Funeral
Celebration time
Lazy Day
Kiss and Tell
Just a dream
Yoda's advice
Obi-Wan's love
Our small heaven
My protecter
Annakina
Love me
Morning
Choose the path
Not a chapter
My sweet goodbye
Mission Sanity
The wise of a grandmother
Feelings
Authors note
Missing him
Pain and more pain
My love
Healing
Hard training
The truth hurts
Birthday Girl
Authors note
Father's advice
Hello Truth
Obi Wan's love
Darkness
There is evil in everyone
Master Yoda
Anakin and Luke
Authors note
A future to see
Anchor and Jacen
A Father's love
Urgent news
Memories last
My last days
Ready or not
Goodbye Anna
Obi Wan ' s grief
Epilogue
Authors note

Sweet child

1.6K 46 3
De snfostero2

Master Yoda looked at me , " Tell you herself , she must !" His voice was filled with concern as I knew he was right .

Anna's pov

Feeling the wind as I smiled at the dark night sky . Speeders raced by along with the cargo ships .

Wondering, where I needed to go from here . The first thing, I needed to do was tell Obi Wan who I truly was .

The second was to become stronger so I could defeat Jacen .

But most of all even though Obi Wan may never speak to me and the fact that I would die .

Anakin 's decision not to become Darth Vader was my ultimate mission here .

" Are you feeling better ?" A voice asked as it brought a smile to my face .

Turning around to see Obi Wan leaning against the door way .

Smiling at me , he walked closer to me .

" Fresh air does the soul some good !" A voice said that I had not heard since that day I saw Jacen in the library .

" Are you okay ? " Obi Wan asked as he placed his hands into mine .

" Of course , Obi !" I answered as I brought myself out of my trance .

" Anna , know that I will protect from what or whoever is doing this to you . "

His words was filled with sincerity ;" I know that you will ,Obi . For I would do the same if it was you. "

But I knew that he couldn't die earlier than when he was supposed to .

" Enough talk about depressing matters . Come , sit and talk with me !" I exclaimed as I led him to the bench that was on the edge of my balcony .

Knowing , that I must savore every moment that I could get with him.

" Anna, are you in any pain ?" I asked as I looked back to him.

" Not at all . There is some discomfort if I stay on my feet for to long . But otherwise , there is no more pain . Thanks to my strong Jedi !"

" You give credit to the wrong person. It all belongs to you ; from your determination and work ." Obi Wan replied as he sat down beside me .

" Anakin says that when I finished from growing strong and walking on my own. That you two will head out on another mission ."

His face went blank like he didn't know what I was talking about at all .

" When was this ?" Obi Wan asked as he looked confused at my statement .

" A couple of hours ago !" I exclaimed as I started to sense anger in his feelings .

" Obi , what is wrong ?" I asked as his grip on my hands tightened .

He scooted closer to me , " Anna, I have to protect you and that means staying here with you . I will to talk to Master Yoda in the morning . I know Anakin needs the experience but you need me more !"

His words brought tears to my eyes ;as I knew that Anakin needed to come before me .

" Obi Wan , I know you want to protect me . But , we are Jedi and that means your duty comes before me !"

Even though , my heart said different as I longed for him to stay by my side .

" Anna , this is not a option . I am not asking for your permission !" He exclaimed as I looked at him shock .

" Anakin is the chosen one ,Obi Wan . We have to put him and his training above my little problem !"

Releasing my hand , Obi Wan stood up and stopped in front of me .

" Little , Anakina , this darkness is slowly killing you ! " He said as worry and anger went through his words.

As I looked up into his blue eyes , I knew that protecting me was his number one mission.

" Obi, do you love me ?" I asked as I stood up from the bench .

Anakin ,was more important than I would ever be . Master Yoda advised me not to let emotions and feelings get in the way of my mission with my grandfather .

Obi Wan disturbed face made me instantly regret my question.

Taking a step from me , he took a couple of steps back .

" Why would you even doubt my love for you !" Obi snapped as he ran his fingers through his hair .

" I am not doubting your love for me , Obi Wan Kenobi ! But we promised to one another . That our Jedi duties came first !"

More anger ran through his veins , but we had to come to the truth .

My mission for my family , for the galaxy , and especially him and our daughter came first .

" Let me ask you this ,Obi Wan ! If it came to me and that one person to bring peace back to the order to save . Who would it be ? " I asked as tears slid down my face .

Opening his mouth to speak , but no words came out of them .

Sensing, his answer that it would be me instead of my grandfather made me realize it was his time to know the truth.

" You Anna ,I am so in love with you . I cannot see my life without you in it . " He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist .

Bringing his head down , I let him claim my lips like so many times before .

Our kiss increased as my body begged for him to take me .

" Anna, I love you !" Obi exclaimed as he pulled me a distance arm away so he could meet my eyes .

" I love you to ,my love . But it is time you knew that secret that I have been hanging onto since I arrived here !"

He looked at me as his beautiful smile turned into a frown .

" I will love you always ,Anna . No matter what darkness that lies in your past ." Obi Wan stumbled over his words as I guided him to sit once again on the bench .

" Listen before you make a promise , Kenobi . But know this that my love for you runs deep
."

His eyes regained his spark for a complete minute ; but I knew it wouldn't last long .

" I am not Anna Solo . My true name is Anakina Skywalker . I came here from the future to change Anakin's mind about becoming a monster . So you can live , Padme , my family, and the whole Jedi order . " I explained with my head down .

I couldn't look at him as I sensed hurt and confusion in him .

" So are you Anakin's sister or daughter ?He asked as he moved over to gain space from me .

Tears slid down my face as I knew he would hate me forever .

" What is the darkness that is killing you ?" Obi Wan asked again before I could answer as the pain of my cousin Anakin's death filled in me even though it was two years ago .

I knew that I was going crazy with these thoughts , dreams , and visions . Knowing that Jacen was the cause of all of this but I would not let him have it .

" My cousin Jacen turned to the dark side . He killed alot of my friends , and he killed his brother . Who was pretty much my twin brother since we share the day of our birth . Now he is coming to stop my mission ! "

Not even having an ounce of courage to look at his face ,I needed to answer his other question .

" Anakin is our grandfather , he falls in love with a important girl . And they had my father and my Aunt !"

There the truth was out and now it was time for his reaction .

Would he hate me or would love remain in his heart for me .

Whew , Obi Wan nows knows who the true Anna is . We are close to the final chapters and them into the sequel Frost Bite -Anakina Skywalker

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

6.1K 134 13
Twenty years after the events that ended the clone wars Anakin and (y/n) Skywalker are lost in hiding while the galaxy struggles against the rule of...
194K 4.6K 16
#7 under Anakin Skywalker. When Anakin Skywalker is seduced to the Dark Side trying to save the person he loves the most, Rose must find a way to s...
20.2K 330 11
Anakin Skywalker wasn't the only child of Shmi Skywalker. 16 years prior to Anakin's birth, Shmi gave birth to a beautiful Baby girl whom she called...
2.7K 90 22
Book 1 in Satara's Journey. 15-year-old Satara is a youngling at the Jedi Temple when she piques a certain Jedi Knight's interest leading her on a wi...