Her Innocent Heart (Masoom...

By BlissfullyElegant

⚠️ Kidnapped Romance: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb0EOwy75EU8UQVbvkI-H8A Running through the woods, she... More

||prologue||
|Foreword|
Chapter 1- Noor
Chapter 2 - Faraan
CHAPTER 3 - Bhai & Parlour Hunt
Chapter 4 - Beast met Beauty
Chapter 5 - Betrayal
Chapter 6 - Kidnapped
Chapter 7 - Fate
CHAPTER 8 - Miseries
Chapter 10 - Ruthless
Chapter 11 - Ra*e?
Chapter 12 - Rock star Beast
Chapter 13 ~ Escape
Chapter 14 - Wild Chase
Chapter 15 - Unavoidable innocent
Chapter 16 - Virtue
Chapter 17 - Poisonous Apple
Chapter 18 - Deal
Chapter 19 - Who Faraan?
Chapter 20 - Faraan Ki Dulhan
Chapter 21 - In his Arms
Chapter 22 - Hug & Depart
Chapter 23 - Noor-e-Faraan
Chapter 24 - May I?
Chapter 25- I Won't Leave You Tonight
Chapter 26 - They Danced
Chapter 27 - Beast's Brutality
Chapter 28 - Pain
Chapter 29 - Lover Boy
Chapter 30 - Slap
Chapter 31 - Shelter Home
Chapter 32 - First Kiss?
Chapter 33 - Hospitable Beast
Chapter 34 - Shopping
Chapter 35 - A Forcible Selfie
Chapter 36 - Turning the Lips Pink
Chapter 37 - Her Smile
Chapter 38 - Mirror, Mirror.. On The Wall
Chapter 39 - Insomniac Beast
Chapter 40 - Cupid Bow
Chapter 41 - Royal Blue Bangles & Farmhouse
Chapter 42: My Beast My Hero
Chapter 43 - Singaporean Rice Vs Biryani
Chapter 44- Rukhsati
Chapter 45 - Wedding Night
Chapter 46 - Bride of the Beast
Chapter 47 - Vampire? Valima
Chapter 48 - Milk Moustache
Chapter 49 - Bubble Bath
Chapter 49(II) - SeducciΓ³n
β€’Β°β™₯Golden Jubilee Chapterβ™₯Β°β€’
Chapter 51 - Glow & Guns
Chapter 52 - Frothfully Yours!!
Chapter 53 - Beauty Kissed?
Chapter 54 - Baby's Day Out
Chapter 55 - Periods & Playful Moods
Chapter 56 - FireFlies & Hut Kiss
Chapter 57 - Petrichor & Burning Tobacco
Chapter 58 - His Ego, Her Innocence ~Who's Gonna Win
Lastβ™₯Chapter - NooRaan

Chapter 9 - Shhh..Chup

60.4K 2.6K 178
By BlissfullyElegant

Faraan's POV:

I was driving to the rest house. I asked my driver to catch up with other vehicle in the office.

Trnnn!...Trnnn!

'Oh! God I will break this item one day'

I cursed my phone, in undertone.

Holding power steering in soft grip, I took a turn.

Trrrrn!...Trnnnn!

With left hand clasped on steering, my right hand dug inside pocket of my Jacket to produce out the phone.

"Yes!" My hell serious tone.

"Sir! Salaar is here, in the city." That was Afaq.

After greetings he informed me briskly.

"Hmm! That's what to be happened." I amused then asked, "so he came across the termination bomb?"

"Still not sir." Afaq was bit hesitant. "Actually Sir! His mother is admitted in the hospital for the BP shot up and... he is on look after." He paused a bit,"In fact Sir, she got shock by her daughter's kidnapping." He added meaningfully.

"OK! That Salaar is responsible for everything! If he has tried to ruin me then he should pay for it." I said venomously.

"Definitely Sir!" Afaq said.

"OK." I hanged up the phone.

So, my black sheep Salaar now you will learn that 'why shouldn't betray your boss.'

I was giving more race to the accelerator.

Trnnnn!...Trnnnn!

'Now whose gonna die'

Seriously I hate to talk on phone. How can people waste their time like crazily stick to phone.

I gave a death glare to phone, which I had put in the phone socket in my car.

"Who?" I swiped yes to an unknown number.

"Hero! Kesa hai tu?"
(How R You)

A very familiar voice hit my hearing.

"Oye Raja....Tu?"
(Hey Raja you)

"Since when you arrived?" I asked gladly.

Raja Zeeshan, my very old friend, used to live in Canada. He has a Job there. But he has an ability to become super star of comedy.

"Yaar just in the morning, you know long distance flights makes your biological clock upside down. Sleeping in plane is horrible for me. You know. I use to sleep open mouth and look very ugly. Believe me, one of a Flight stewardess was so gorgeous. She was continuously passing smiles at me. I tried hard to awake, at least in front of her. For this I drank one gallon of coffee but in vain! So, what happened — I was yawning big size of my mouth and she appeared right in front. My bad!"

"Hahahaha!"

I couldn't resist a laugh.

"Then at home I made every possible way to sleep in the fish market as everyone in my relatives, even infants in the lap of their mothers were present to welcome me."

Raja my friend was unstoppable.

I smiled this time. He is the jolliest person I have ever met.

"OK! Is everything fine? You didn't inform me about your visit?" I lessened the speed and then slowly stopped the car at the road side.

"Yes, yaar on mother's wish, She wants my marriage, and for this she has already chosen a girl." He paused a bit.  "She is good, I have talked with her on Skype." He added.

"OK! That means wedding bells." I sighed then added, "Best of luck."

"Thanks dost! Now tell me, what's your plan. As par to your past record I can say, till now you never met a girl!"

He teased me.

'I was just going to meet a girl'

I mumbled mischievously to myself.

"What?" He asked what I mumbled.

"Nothing! I just said let's see when it happens."

I twisted the point.

"Dude! I just called you to inform you, I'm waiting for you at our most favorite place, hopefully you are coming, though as a most richest plus handsome plus busy businessman you are...
but I'm sure you're not so cold hearted yet to deny a plea of your very old "diaper friend."

He said in such a humorous way I couldn't conceal a smile.

When ever he chanced to introduce ourselves together, he uses this term beside child hood friend.

"OK Nostalgic! I'm coming."

I approved that Idea and hang up the phone.

I started the car, took U-Turn and drove off to my house just to change this formal dressing into something casual.

******************************

Noor's POV:

"Aunty! P-Please don't leave me alone here."

I was continuously crying when old lady said, she is leaving for her home.

"Kid! I will come in the morning InshaAllah!"

"How can I live here alone?" I said with a glance through the room with eyes full of tears.
"You please let me go, please set me free, I will die here. Please Aunty! I beg you." I hold the hands of old lady, pleading to her.

"Kid! you don't worry just try to sleep. I'm helpless in this matter. Actually I'm servant to Saab, I'm loyal to him. I have eaten his salt, how can I betray my Saab?"

Old lady vetoed my appeal for "His Salt."

I simply lost in the dense jungle of miseries, oncoming fears, above all – my loneliness.

"You better eat something." She caressed my head. "You are a good girl."

"Will...will he kill me?" I asked and she froze for a second.

"No kid! I'm sure, he will set you free, soon." She patted my cheek.

I raised my teary eyes to the ceiling and said. "InshaAllah!"

She left with a gesture of compunction on her face.

Allah!

Room filled all of a sudden my cries and sobs.

'Maa..,.mom...Bhai...please save me.
YA Allah! Protect me for any of a good deed done by me...I will always be your obedient.'

I covered my face in Ameen style...

"Prayer! Salah!" An idea flashed in my mind.

I got up and headed to the bathroom.

I tried to lock but the lock was stuck. After freshening up, I did ablution and came out. I searched through the room for any clean cloth as a mat.
My eyes failed to find out any thing for the prayer mat.

The closet!

As it came into my view, I sighed.

With baby steps, I moved closer to it, I put my hand on the knob and twist it right. It made squeaky sound before leaving it's place.

I peeped inside with a jot of curiosity. Such a crappy closet it was. Like crap bag was emptied here. None of a thing was work worthy inside. My eyes were roaming inside then fixed.

An iron rod!

I allowed myself to pick that one.

I hid that rod under the mattress with shaky hands.

I glanced at my wrist watch. It was 9:30 pm.

'Ya Allah! Make me free please Let me meet my mom and brother....I will never wish anything else in my life..... Allah please help me' I was crying.

How many tears I shed since I was there....it seems I was here for so long.

After prayer I was bit calm. Memory of my Mom and Bhai struck my mind.
How my Mom became upset whenever I skipped any of my meal.
How my brother got worried whenever he saw me sad.

But...
Now...
What will be they doing without me?
Must be crying like me...
Bhai must be madly searching for me here and there....

Tears were like my only friend here continuously accompanying me...
Don't know when and how sleep overcame me.

*******

Faraan's POV:

"Do you workout regularly?"

Raja asked.

"Yes." I replied precisely while taking off my vest.

"Great body bro!" He was  inspired from the childhood, "Muscle Man!" He added with a pat on shoulder.

"Thanks! But don't look at me like you are a gay!" I answered smilingly.

"Bahahahaha!"

His sky scraper laughter, turned many heads towards us..

"Dude...You still same."

He enveloped his teeth inside his mouth and spoke with a grin.

"Yeah, come on."

I dived in the pool and he followed.

My friend Raja Zeeshan is a chattery person, He was waiting for me at "BoyZone" our most favorite place. He and I spent most of the time in swimming, I used to be a champion in swimming, after a long time I swam today...

"Hey! Did love happened to you? I mean did you fall in love with a girl?"
He bit hesitantly asked while swimming in the pool he popped out his head.

"Crap! Totally crap." I replied.

"Why such answer? Its a universal emotion, dude."

I kept swimming quietly, water was cool to my taste.

'Don't you feel some hollowness in your life?" Raja wiping his body asked me as we both were out now from the pool.

"No." I replied with making a knot of the robe.

"Ohh! Piyaray! (Lovely) its not that you never had a chance?"

He was inquiring a lot.

"Yes more than a lot, but I have an Iron gate at my heart; if someone knocks, gets knockout." I smirked.

"Hahaha! Cool! I will enjoy the time when you will fall in love, and be fidget to win her." He said smilingly.

"Never boy! Impossible!" I was ready to head out – so did he.

"OK! let's see." He replied.

"Now let's move on."

I budge him forward through his shoulder.

We ate dinner with bit chit chat. My day was unusually passed today without any business talk.

After a hug we said goodbye to each other. I headed to my car.

"I look forward to our next meeting." He called at my back. " Yeah let's see." I turned to him and unlocked my car.
"You are invited in my Nikkah ceremony! Don't forget." As I was about to sit, he called aloud.

"OK." I nodded my head and drove off.

I was going home but all of a sudden a thought struck my mind.

'Its bit late.' I mumbled to myself while glancing at my wristwatch.

I turned the Car "U". Now I was heading to my rest house.

It was 11:pm.

I was about to reach...so called my watchman to open the gate before I was few meters away.
I reached watchman cum guard raced to the driver door and opened it for me .

As I straightened up, He greeted me.

"Salam saab!

I nodded my head to accept his greet.

"Is every thing OK?"  I inquired.

"Yes Sir! For the whole day Amma (mother) was here to look after her."

"OK!" I headed inside....

All of the rest house was sunken in the dark but only the light in the corridor was making view bit clear.

I stopped near the door which was locked and key was hanging in keyhole. I felt some lights were seeping outside from the little widths under and sides of the door.

I twisted key in the keyhole and door cracked open.

I moved inside, after few second's eye travelling in the room I found a figure clad in white laid on the mattress.

I moved forward....

Is she unconscious? Still?

I got closer. Girl was wearing white dress, looking very fragile. I squatted down near, she was sobbing in the sleep, I saw her cheeks were moist, nose was bit shading the pink — lips were chapped even in sleep little bit shaky. She was wrapped herself in her veil.

"I have seen this face,  but where?" I tried to recall by another gaze of girl....

"Umm..."

Girl lightly wriggled in slumber and don't know which instinct made her to open the eyes.

She sat up at once, fearfully as she saw a ghost instead of me.

"AAA AAA" (shriek)

As retreated back she shrieked. I covered her mouth with my palm at once.

"Shhhhhh! Keep quiet."

"Mmmm!...mm!"

She struggled back to release herself from my grip....

I alarmed her to keep quiet by putting finger on my lips.

Her eyes were full of tears and she was scraping my hand away, to release herself.

I released her mouth slowly and stood up.

She suddenly curled, making herself hiding through her veil.

"Hey listen!" I was in my revenge tone.

But girl started crying hard....

"I'm sorry....I'm sorry...please forgive me....Sorry please..."

What!...she was sorry?

Why!

**********************************

Please keep voting and commenting..
Stay blessed.

Gul.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 9.1K 47
Her words still linger in my head My mind wanders off to thinking about her Her natural thick chocolate curls. Her Carmel skin. Her beautiful melan...
95.6K 1.7K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...
108K 3.7K 47
"Oh, so you're part of this kidnapping posse too? I am not a possession! I have a life that I was abruptly plucked out of without my input all becaus...