Close To You// Roman Reigns|...

נכתב על ידי wwepurplevixen

♥WON BEST WRESTLER • CELEBRITY FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017♥ Highest ranking : November 2... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99 PART 1
Chapter 99 PART 2
Chapter 100
Somewhere Close to You..
THANKS + BONUS CHAPTERS+...
Anoa'i Christmas ...
I'm all you need...//
You know I always wanted you...//
Anoa'i love ♥♥...
100K READS❤❤❤
Q&A ♥

Chapter 18

4.1K 134 16
נכתב על ידי wwepurplevixen

" Spend time with people who know how to use their days well.
Just as iron sharpens iron.
Positive people will inspire you to be positive.. "

********************************************

"You know what I'm happy about the most today?" I said aloud as we drove over to the venue.

"That your girlfriend will be sitting right next to you all day.." I heard Dean as we sat opposite them in the hired car  and I smiled as I clutched her hand in mine.

"Yes , you know I love the fans but repeating the exact same thing can be a pain in the ass .." I shook my head while briefly glancing out of the tinted windows.

"But with me by your side doing the exact same thing it won't be?" She spoke as her gaze was on me.

"Well..." I was cut off as I heard the song playing.

"Oh man you have to put that louder! Represent in this car"

My eyes shot to Dean  as did everyone else's  in the car.

"Hey I know how to sound cool" he shrugged and Renee rolled her eyes as Robyn giggled and I just wanted to forget I heard it .

"Come on Mr Driver put louder, we need to get this party started !" Dean reached over from the back and turned the music louder and began singing like crazy ...

Now I'm Four Five Seconds from wildin'
And we got three more days 'til Friday
I'm just tryna make it back home by Monday mornin'...

"Come on Man its your girls song you have to sing along!" Dean shouted out as Renee began singing and I shook my head as I smiled at my two friends.

I heard Kanye's part come in and Renee did a solo on it as Dean pretended to be Paul McCartney I guess and play guitar .

Woke up an optimist
Sun was shinin', I'm positive
Then I heard you was talkin' trash
Hold me back, I'm 'bout to spaz

I couldn't stop laughing as while they sang loudly for the hook  now she was lip syncing and slipped Dean's shades on to try and get into hip hop star mode I guess...

I heard Rihanna laughing, "I thought you were a fan Joe!"

She leaned in and whispered.

"I am but..."

"Come on Rihanna you have to grace us with your beautiful voice" Renee smiled.

I turned as she smiled and I wasn't sure if she was going to do it but she did..

As they swayed to the music and knocked their feet.

And I know that you're up tonight
Thinkin' how could I be so selfish?
But you called 'bout a thousand times
Wondering where I've been

Now I know that you're up tonight
Thinkin' how could I be so reckless?
But I just can't apologize
I hope you can..

She stopped singing and turned her attention to me.

"Come on baby boy.."

I sighed.

If I go to jail tonight
Promise you'll pay my bail
See they want to buy my pride
But that just ain't up for sale

I didn't want to know how horrible  I sounded but we were having fun , I heard her join in with me..

See all of my kindness
Is taken for weakness...

And then I heard Renee and Dean join in for the hook as all our lousy voices filled the SUV well besides my beautiful girlfriend's as hers was anything but...

But yeah the poor driver...

I felt the car stop just as we finished and we all burst out in laughter.

The door opened and we stepped out to enter the building.

I took Robyn's hand as he took Renee's as we walked in.

"You see Rihanna I'm the fun one in Ambreigns!" Dean smiled brightly.

"Ambreigns?" She frowned.

"How can you not know our ship name?" He questioned and she realized and burst out laughing.

"So I guess you and Renee are Deanee?" She shrugged and he began thinking.

"Deanee? That sounds like a pet name for me .."

"I said Deanee ( Dea-nay) " Robyn repeated as she shook her head with a smile.

"Oh I wonder if it is... "

"It is..." Renee stated, " while you avoid all questions with us I have to listen and that's come up a few times"

He repeated their name with a frown, "well I guess its better than Romanna "

"That is not our ship name brotha, I doubt we even have one yet!"

"I'm pretty sure you do. Let's Google it!" Renee said while we sat down on some benches waiting as all the fans were probably still being ushered in.

"So we have Rohanna, Rihman and Reighanna"

"Well clearly our names are not compatible!" I cringed as Robyn stood up next to me and I grabbed her so that she straddled my one leg with her back to me.

"Well our stage names don't ... I like RoJo "

"Row that boat Joe" Dean teased and I rolled my eyes while leaning forward and wrapping my arms around her.

"We don't need a ship name anyway..." I kissed her cheek and I heard a vibration.

"Well I am needed for interviews I'll see you.. Wait after this you are leaving right?"

Rihanna nodded and she came over and hugged her.

"I guess I'll see you Saturday?"

"Yeah girl" she smiled and Renee disappeared.

"I guess I should be going as well for my shots for my promo.. I'll see you Saturday baby girl.."

He teased as he hugged her and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"It sounds better with my voice brotha!" He called back as he walked down the hallway.

Robyn turned to me,as I stood up.

"It sounds way better when you say it" she smiled and I nodded.

"I know baby girl.." I whispered and I was about to lean in and kiss her as it had been almost a week without myself being lost inside her due to all of us camping out in the hotel room.

And after she left here I would only be seeing her Saturday  as she would be in the studio when I had to catch my flight.

I heard the door opening and the cheering from inside, "you ready guys?"

I nodded and I heard my music being blasted as we walked through onto the stage . I clutched her hand as we smiled and waved and took our seats as they all stood lined up.

"I love you Roman Reigns and Rihanna. I just love both of your don't care attitudes , I have always loved both of you and I can't believe they have worked you guys together."

She smiled, "thank you girl! Keep supporting"

I realized that because of this storyline many people thought it was just a publicity stunt and it annoyed me a bit.

But I smiled anyway as I enjoyed having her next to me and seeing her face light up with their comments.

We blew kisses to everyone and then made our way down, "do you have a car picking you up?"

She nodded and I walked with her out to wait.

"Its going to be weird not waking up next to you I mean I thought this would be last week's case but we got lucky and now..."

"Don't do this Joe...I'll be seeing you Saturday..." she glanced away before looking back at me again.

"So you saying you won't be missing your baby boy?"

She laughed and held my my neck as she pushed her body against me, "of course!... But we'll facetime and..."

"What kind of facetime?" I smirked and she definitely knew what I was getting at.

"Mmmm depends on how good you are at getting me turned on all the way from  Texas..."

"Oh baby girl trust me.. I have my ways " I whispered into her lips before kissing her and clutching her behind, lifting her up off the ground a little .

"You know this is private property .so if I .fucked you here.. Here's no cameras and..." I said between placing kisses on her neck.

"What did you do when you had no woman in your life?" She laughed and I smiled as my lips left her skin and I looked down at her .

"Never thought of it, Wrestling became everything. People wondered why I would get so emotional when I lost the title or when I won it but after the divorce it was everything for me. Even before then..."

I shrugged , "Why did you get divorced?"

I sighed and I leaned back against the wall pulling her close to me as possible as I wouldn't be able to do it for awhile.

"It came to that part.. We were together for almost a decade. And engaged for awhile and I doubt it was getting married that caused it as I think it was going on for awhile . We were more good friends than people in love and my travelling didn't help anything"

She nodded and I heard the car pulling up.

"See you baby girl" I kissed her one last time as I followed her and kissed her again before closing the door.

"You have everything?" Dean asked as Renee had just left the room to check us out.

"Well not everything.." I sighed as I looked at the bed that usually had my beauty lying waiting for me in one of my mercy tees .

"I think you can survive not getting laid for a few more days"

"Its not just that man, have you ever thought there might be something wrong with you wanting me to get action all the time ?"

"I'm looking out for you, anyway.. she's crazy so she must be good in bed all crazy people are"

I laughed ignoring the fact that he was bragging about himself , "there's this thing she does sometimes... When we're like fucking.. seriously going crazy .." I sat down next to my suitcase.

"Isn't things always crazy ?" He frowned.

"No, I mean she'll be on top of me and then she does this thing I don't know how the fuck she does it but she'll start twerking as she's riding me..."

He cut me off as he rolled his eyes.

"Stop dreaming..."

"I'm serious man when I was out injured she had full control and it had its advantages ... She was on top of me and her back was turned to me as she glanced over her shoulder and I just saw her ass start and fuck it was over for me...but luckily the Samoan has the stamina of  .."

"Okay! there I draw the line.. I hope you don't have a hard on thinking about that now?"

"Nah man...Its just she brings out this fucking intense side out of me.."

I shook my head.

"Fuck it, I'll catch another flight!"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm heading over to the studio till she's done and I'll leave on the next flight.."

"You're addicted.. here you telling me that's the only thing on my mind  brotha!" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the keys to the rental.

I was...

This afternoon  felt like the first night when she had to leave with her brother and I had waited nearly a month to see her then.

I couldn't wait a few more days to have her.

I walked into the building and I remembered her telling me it would be on the first floor. And well Work  blasting down a particular hallway helped me find it as well .

I walked in as no one really noticed me, they were all busy.

She looked flawless as usual, I didn't quite like that her top was see-through but that was Rihanna so I looked past it as I admired her.

I saw Jay-Z notice  me and he smiled and walked over to me.

"Hey man, you must be her friend Roman?" He extended his hand.

Friend?

"Er yeah man. Nice to meet you" he took my hand and I nodded as he then stood beside me as I watched.

I loved how she seemed to get lost in the music.

"Usually for a video we would need so many takes but doubt it with this one. They work so easily together and their chemistry is amazing"

I didn't say anything as the song played but as I listened to the words as it played ..

Were they for him?

"I mean no matter how hard you try to deny it you can see its there ya know?" he looked at me briefly as if he we're stating the obvious.

"What's there?" I couldn't help but frown as I asked.

"The love between them. Since you guys are close I think you should give her a talk and make her realize.."

He had his hand on her as she grinded back against him and I suddenly felt a mixture of hurt and jealousy arise.

I thought they knew about us..

To them it must have also been an act...

Yeah, okay
You need to get done, done, done, done at work, come over
We just need to slow the motion
Don't give that away to no one
Long distance, I need you
When I see potential I just gotta see it through
If you had a twin, I would still choose you
I don't wanna rush into it, if it's too soon
But I know you need to get done, done, done, done
If you come over

Sorry if I'm way less friendly
I got niggas tryna end me, oh
I spilled all my emotions tonight, I'm sorry
Rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin'
How many more shots until you're rollin'?
We just need a face to face
You could pick the time and the place
You spent some time away
Now you need to forward and give me all the...

It was obvious in his words...

I saw him get close to her and her eyes left him and she then realized I was there .

I shook my head as I wasn't going to stand there like an idiot and walked out.

"Joe!"

A/N:

Did you like their singing lol??
Roman telling her a bit about the divorce??
Roman and Dean little talk about crazy lol...

Don't you just hate Jay??
Sorry for cliffhanger kinda..

I hope you enjoyed the update though  ;)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

35.7K 575 21
After being out of wrestling for 4 years due to the 3 people she thought who would never betray her, she's back and she's back with vengeance #1 on R...
73.7K 2.4K 73
♥WON BEST NIKKI BELLA FANFICTION - 2017 DECEMBER AWARDS♥ ♡WON BEST NIKKI BELLA FANFICTION - 2018 MARCH AWARDS ♡ SONGS FOR BOOK: Nickelback - Never Go...
19.5K 1.2K 52
I ran as fast and far as I could, with tears in my eyes. How could I be so foolish? Of course he doesn't like me! Nikki was right... I ran into the...
13.5K 135 17
I have been in the wrestling business for at least six years. Mostly in the Indy's. But I have traveled from the U.S. to Ireland to Japan and all aro...