Infinity

Cookie9687

Ivanna of Asgard. Daughter of Thor. Brave, fearless, incapable of failure- That is, until she has to prove h... Еще

Chapter 1- One Thousand Years
Chapter 2- Control is Everything
Chapter 3- NOT KING YET
Chapter 4 What is Rightfully Mine
Chapter 5 A Few Lost Souls
Chapter 6 New Beginnings (or so they say)
Chapter 7 Boots and Ants and Boots and Ants...
Chapter 8 Things Are Different Now
Chapter 9 ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
Chapter 10 Welcome to New York
Chapter 11 All Out War
Chapter 12- Home
Chapter 13 Welcome To the New Age
Chapter 14 The Dark World
Chapter 15 Let it Drift Away
Chapter 16- Destination: Desolation
Chapter 17- Bitter Tongues
Chapter 18 Only One Can Stand
Chapter 19- Queen?
Chapter 20 Party Favors
Chapter 21 No Mind Let Go
Chapter 22 I Know You
Chapter 23 A Vision
Chapter 24 Until The Last Enemy Is Destroyed
Chapter 25 The Last of Them
Chapter 26 Paradise Lost
Chapter 27 And So It Stands
Chapter 28 Unbroken

AN

197 3 2
Cookie9687

Thank you, thank you so much.

Thank you for reading this.

Thank you for reading all of it.

There's so much work that's gone in to this. I started it in the 7th grade as a fanfiction about the first avengers movie. Ivanna was a little girl, abandoned in New York, who instead of wielding Infinity Stones- was a shapeshifter. She was angry and confused and terrified of Thunder. (Which I found hilarious- I still do- but mostly because I'm terrified of it)
My first draft was deleted almost entirely when I forgot to turn off my iPods screen, and proceeded to stuff it in my back pocket as I climbed up a ladder.
My second draft was a huge mess. 8th grade me was trying to put all of her personal downfalls in there to make Ivanna the real hero, able to overcome what she could not.

Then, I started to understand what needed to happen, and while this was kind of a "just write something to fill in for this movie and connect it to the next", I'm extremely proud of where it ended up and how it came together. I'm happy that it's over. It's been one hell of a ride that's bothered me for about 4 years. I've grown as a writer, and just seeing little numbers pop up, 1 by 1 on each chapter inspires me to write more and more often.

I plan on writing original stories and become famous- much like everyone else on WattPad- but I'll see where it takes me.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

41.7K 1.3K 20
An 'unbreakable' love created two heirs to the Asgardian throne, children of the God of Mischief and a mere female mortal who changed him for the bet...
6K 193 52
Long before the events of Thor and the Avengers, the god of mischief fell for a common Asgardian maiden. Late night meetings and secret rendezvous's...
42.9K 3K 51
B L A C K H E A R T book 2 in the 'chaos series' after enduring the trials of the void, lusine finds herself on earth. only a matter of time before...
204K 10.2K 33
Loki, after helping Thor fight against the Dark Elves, is thrown back into his cell. However, peace on Asgard doesn't last for long. Loki is bein...