Urban/Streetlit: The Snitches...

By loveleetee

TERRIBLE AT DESCRIPTIONS..BUT YEAH...THIS IS MY FIRST STORY WRITTEN IN THE 3RD PERSON, SO BARE WITH ME. WARN... More

The Snitches Daughter
TSD 2: Buses & Busted
TSD 3: Down & Out ; Up & In.
TSD 4: Revenge
TSD 5: Going, going...Gone.
TSD 7: You hate me.
TSD 8: Trouble
TSD 9: Just the beginning
TSD 10: No New Friends?
TSD 11: Moments of Truth..Beginning of Lies.
TSD 12: Let's The Games Begin..
TSD 13: Sex, Lies and Manipulation
TSD 14: Then it happened...
TSD 15: Shoot 'em
TSD 16: Myrtle Beach
TSD 17: The Big Joke
TSD 18: From Trains to Milan
TSD 19: Whatever I want
TSD 20: Apologies..Word is Bond
TSD 21: Time Flies
TSD 22: Daddy's Here Now
TSD 23: The Worst
TSD 24: Let's 'Talk'
TSD 25: Tell me you love me..
TSD 26:
TSD 27: Snitch & Tell
TSD 28: Tyrese Johnson
TSD 29: Take Care
TSD 30: See you soon.
TSD 31: All In
TSD 32: I love you
CHAPTER 33: Breakfast or A side piece
TSD 34: REJECTION
TSD 35: S N I T C H

TSD 6: New New.

12.6K 406 61
By loveleetee

Ka'Miko headed over to a shelter, keeping her head low the whole way there. She signed in, and got assigned to a room with two other girls. The room was small and rectangular, with nothing but a wooden desk, an old plastic chair and a bunk bed. They eyed her up and down before one spoke.

"You look familiar." She said.

Ka'Miko quickly shook her head 'no'. She was in the hood but she was trying her best to go unnoticed, even if it meant denying her identity the best she could.

"Well, you're gorgeous." She smiled. She was darkskin, with big box braids. She was a pretty girl with perfectly white teeth.

Ka'Miko gave her a light smile as a thank you. The girl next to her looked Spanish and once she spoke her accent showed for it.

"What's your name, mami?" She asked.

"Ka'Miko." She said so soft it was barely audible.

"You're going to have to speak up, honey." The Spanish one said again.

"Ka'Miko." She said louder this time.

"Aww, cute name. It suits you. I'm Jelena (Ya-lay-na), and this my homegirl, Darla, but everybody calls her 'Coco'."

"Nice to meet you both." She smiled a bit and set her bag down.

"How old are you?" Coco asked.

"17." Ka'Miko answered.

"Aww, you're just a baby. What are you doing here?" Jelena asked her.

"I just need a place to stay for a bit." She answered softly.

"Well duh, but everyone who comes here has a tragic story as to how they got here. For example, when I was 16 I met this guy named Carlos. He was the love of my life, but extremely controlling and abusive. So on my 19th birthday, I went out with girls and Carlos went crazy. He beat me so bad... I had enough. I came here and never looked back." Jelena explained in a reminiscent tone.

"Carlos..Mexican? Tall? Longish curly black hair?" Ka'Miko asked curiously.

"Yeah, and he's kinda chubby..light peach fuzz on his upper lip. You know him?" Jelena said, sounding a little defensive.

"No..Not really." Ka'Miko went back into shyness, and looked down as she examined her finger nails to avoid eye contact.

"Then how you know what he look like? You fucked him or something?" Jelena now stood. Her loose curly red hair flowed in her face as her brown eyes darkened with anger and jealousy.

"Jelena, chill." Coco told her, pulling her down to sit on the bottom bunk of the old wooden bed.

"No, he just hung out with a friend of mine." Ka'Miko stammered.

"Yes! That's where I know you from. I saw you know FootLocker with Pharaoh's fine ass. How you know him, you his chick or something?" Coco asked as she bounced on the bed with excitement.

"No. He's just a friend." Ka'Miko corrected. She didn't want them to recognize her any further.

"Ughh, I would fuck his brains out!" Coco giggled. Ka'Miko faked a close mouth smile.

"Uhm, I gotta go to the washroom." She lied, quickly grabbing her bag and rushing out of the shelter. The cold night air was dry and crisp. A few cars occupied the road, but not many. She pulled her holdover her head and waited for a bus and prayed the whole way that she would get help when she arrived at her destination.

"Ayo, lemme know if you see Ka'Miko." Pharaoh spoke into his phone. He never actually expected her to leave.

"She not as soft as you thought, huh?" KJ laughed. "A girl who has been through it all is never weak. She's quiet, yeah, she prolly can't fight either, but she got a strong ass mind. That's more important than a loud mouth, scrapping bitch." he pointed out.

"Yeah, whatever. Just lemme know if you see her." Pharaoh knew KJ was right, but was about to admit it.

"I got you." KJ laughed at his best friend's denial, before hanging up.

Pharaoh felt bad for hitting her, and honestly missed having her around. She annoyed him, but she became a consistent person in his life and he chased her away. He thought she'd stay because of what he could provide, things he knew she couldn't afford herself. He went to bed and decided to not overthink it because he wasn't about to chase no bitch.

Ka'Miko arrived, she wasn't sure about what time it was but the sound of sirens and crickets were the only sound on the streets. She assumed it was real late and was nervous about knocking at such a time, but she knew she had to. She knocked 3 times and got no answer. She knocked another 3 times harder this time.

"I'm coming. " Someone growled from the other side of the door. A light came on before the door swung open. KJ sighed rubbing his hand over his head down to his face.

"Ka'Miko." He groaned.

"This is the last time." she pleaded.

He stepped aside letting her in. She walked inside feeling the heat kiss her skin. Her face flushed red as her body temperature rises. KJ shut the door and walked upstairs to his room, changing the sheets. Ka'Miko followed him up.

"You know it's 2am in this bitch." He Informed her as he completed the sheet change.

"I know..I'm sorry." She said softly.

"It's all good." he said.

"I need one more favor..." She began,

He nodded for her to continue.

"Don't tell Pharaoh I'm here." She finished. She was afraid of his reaction and truly felt it was best they go their separate ways.

"I'll do you one better, because I ain't gonna get caught up in this shit. Tomorrow, I'ma hook you up with a little job and an apartment. I got you on rent but you gotta get yo own food and what not. How's that sound?" he smiled.

"Too good to be true." She mumbled.

"Well it's true..We got a long day ahead. Go to bed." he demanded leaving the room. KJ admired her strength and thought she was cool, but he wasn't about to deceive his best friend, he knew she couldn't stay here, but he also knew she had nowhere to stay.

At 8:30am, KJ woke Ka'Miko up, and took her to a nice apartment building, it was still technically in the hood, but the building itself was newly renovated and nice looking. KJ filled out the lease and paid first and last for her.

"It don't look like much now, but I got a homie who is down with the interior design shit. I'ma have this place lookin' straight fire by the time you finish at work." He smiled. She laughed at his excitement.

"Thanks, KJ." She spoke softly.

"Yeah yeah. Now let's get you to work; We don't want you to be late on your first day, not a good look." He teased

She gave a nervous smile and went with him back to the car. He drove for almost 30 minutes to a mall, she had never been to before. He led her to FootLocker and was greeted by everyone. It was no secret, KJ and all of Pharaoh's crew stayed laced in the latest shoes, and clothes.

"Sean, this my homie I was telling you about, she need a job right quick." KJ told the manager.

"Alright," Sean eyed Ka'Miko up and down, licking his lips.

He was tall and brown skinned with perfect teeth and dark brown eyes. His Caesar cut looked freshly lined up. KJ took notice of the way Sean looked at her, but it wasn't his business to interrupt. Ka'Miko was free to make this decision on her own. She stared at the ground as eyes were watching her from all sorts of directions.

" You ever work in customer service, ma?" Sean asked her. His smooth voice made her tingle.

"No." She answered softly.

"First thing you need to know is to speak up. Be more friendly, that shy shit ain't gonna fly here.." He smiled to lighten the harsh tone he was giving her.

"I'll take care of her." A tall brownskinned girl said. She wore the stripped referee top and black jeans and black converse.

"What's good, LeeLee?" KJ grinned. She was a gorgeous girl that was undeniable, Ka'Miko felt sort of intimidated by her beauty.

"Bye KJ." She replied jokingly as she pulled Ka'Miko away. She put an extra switch in her walk just for him.

"It's like that?" He called after her.

She giggled as they finally were out of sight.

"Alright so I'm LeeLee or Leiana, but preferably, LeeLee." She rambled. She gave Ka'Miko a shirt and told her about the store. Ka'Miko was a natural, no one seemed to know who she was and if they did, they didn't seem to care. All her co-workers took a natural taking to her, but her and LeeLee spoke tgd the most.

"Uh, you're so pretty. I wish I had your hair." A female customer complimented as Ka'Miko cashed out her shoes.

"Thank you, but your hair is amazing as well." She returned the compliment while bagging the girl's items and passing her the change.

"Wanna trade?" The girl joked as she took the bags and money.

Ka'Miko laughed a bit, "Have a nice day, hun."

She was really enjoying herself and was able to be herself here.

"You're a natural at this." Sean moved behind her and said into her ear.

"Um, thanks." She said, moving from behind the counter to help some other people. Sean didn't make anymore moves on her because he noticed her discomfort. She just wasn't that kind of girl.

KJ returned at 6:30 to a livelier Ka'Miko. She smiled, skipping towards him. She gave him a hug.

"This was the best idea ever." She told him.

"You ain't even seen the best part." He released her and waved goodbye everyone.

"See you later, Kam." LeeLee yelled to her and she waved in response.

KJ was extremely jumpy, which only made Ka'Miko nervous. Once they got to the apartment KJ hopped out and basically dragged Ka'Miko up to the apartment.

"Are you ready?" he looked down at her as they stood at the door. She nodded and he turned his key in the door. The smell of fresh paint immediately hit her nose. She walked inside and looked around. A white "L" shaped couch, with a matching love seat took up most if the living room. It surrounded a glass center table that sat on top of a small plush carpet. Decorative artsy pictures hung on the vibrant red walls. A 72" flat screen hung on the wall opposite to her couch. The kitchen was stalked with food and new dishes and utensils. Her bathroom had red shower curtains, red carpet with matching red and black towels. She liked it all but her bedroom was the best part. A king sized bed fully made and covered in pillows. The walls were painted hot pink with white designs on it. She had a flat screen, dressers and anything else a room needed.

"Oh. My. Gosh. This place is amazing. Thank you so much, this is the nicest thing anyone has done for me." She told him as she climbed on top of the bed, feeling the soft mattress and silky fabric of her duvet. Her eyes started to tear as she took in that the place was all hers.

"Don't sweat it, babygirl. You deserve it." KJ said genuinely. He gave herbal hug as she sniffled and wiped her tears.

"I'ma go now, but take care of yourself." He smiled, she returned it and walked him out. She spent the night enjoying her new bed and TV.

When KJ arrived home, he saw Pharaoh sitting outside his house. He sighed and got out.

"Nigga, where the fuck you been?" Pharaoh yelled. He had been waiting for 15 minutes, and had called KJ a few times.

"I was out, the fuck?" KJ kissed his teeth and opened the door to his house, leaving it open for Pharaoh to enter.

"Out with Ka'Miko." Pharaoh said, taking KJ by surprise. KJ knew Pharaoh never mentioned anything unless he was certain, so there was no use in lying.

"Yeah. She came by last night, I just helped her out a bit." KJ shrugged.

"I told you to call me." Pharaoh spoke calmly.

"Yeah, but she doesn't want to talk to you or no where she's staying." He answered.

"Fuck her then." Pharaoh was more annoyed with her. She was always looking for someone to save her ass and he was done.

Pharaoh hadn't heard from Ka'Miko in 2 months. In fact, no one had. KJ stopped by a few times but she was never home. He still paid the rent for her, but that was about it. Whenever he stopped by FootLocker it was like he just missed her or she wasn't working that day, but Sean informed him that she was better than ever. A month later, it seemed like Ka'Miko never existed and was just forgotten.

"Baby, I made you breakfast." Harmony sauntered into Pharaoh's room. He was already dressed and putting on his shoes.

"That's nice of you." he said dryly.

Pharaoh liked Harmony for her body and pussy but nothing else about her appealed to him. She was pretty boring if she wasn't fucking. Harmony desperately wanted to be Pharaoh's wifey, but she knew deep down, it was never going to happen.

"Get dressed, you gotta go." He demanded.

Harmony frowned but slid back into her shorts, form-fitting dress from the night before. Pharaoh drove her home and stopped the car.

"Pharaoh, do you even like me?" She asked him.

"No, I just call you over for nothing." He scoffed sarcastically.

"Forreal, you just want to toot and boot all the time. I wanna be more than your main chick," she said as she kissed his neck. "I wanna be your only chick." She purred, seductively licking his ear lobe. Usually he'd take her right there but someone caught his eye. Pharaoh starred, squinting to better his vision. Harmony sighed and followed his gaze.

"That's what the fuck you want? A new piece of Chinese noodle ass bitch!" Harmony yelled, getting out of the car. "Fuck you, Pharaoh. Call up Shanghai Noodles the next time you want some pussy. You bitch ass nigga!" She yelled, heading up to her house.

Pharaoh wasn't really even hearing her as he stared at the girl. She turned away from her conversation with the girl to look at the scene Harmony was causing. Once her face turned and met those piercing green eyes, her heart skipped a beat. Pharaoh examined her face, she still looked the same, a bit more mature, she definitely had a happy glow to her skin that wasn't there before. Her hair was big, curly and a little passed her shoulders, she had cut it and dyed it jet black. She had gotten mire toned and her ass was looking fatter, but despite her enticing beauty Pharaoh marked her as a thing of the past and sped off down the street.

"Ka'Miko..is everything alright?" LeeLee tapped her arm. Ka'Miko stared down the car til it was down the street.

"Yeah..fine." She finally let out a breath. Harmony glared at her and slammed her front door shut.

"I'll text you later." she told LeeLee, who nodded and went into her house.

Ka'Miko got into her new white 2013 Jeep Wrangler. She had really been focused, she graduated but didn't attend graduation, she didn't want to be around those people or their families. It made it harder cause she had no one to support her or even snap pictures as she received her diploma, so she thought it would be better if she didn't attend. She was still working at FootLocker but picked up a second job at a bakery/sandwich place in the mall. Ka'Miko became all about her paper, although she spoke to a few guys that was not her focus. She rarely even texted them back if answered their calls. She had become more open, and friendly; She would even party from time to time. She rarely ran into kids from her high school and Ka'Miko had her clique with her so most would just mug from afar. She went home and made herself a burger and fries. She kept thinking of Pharaoh and the time she spent with him. Although, he had mistreated her, he was the first man, next to her father to take care of her. But, she realized she didn't need anyone to take care of her anymore and she didn't need Pharaoh. With KJ paying her rent, she's been able to save a bit of money and get her appearance together. She stayed looking stunning. Her phone started ringing, it read unknown number.

"Hello?" She answered with a mouth full of food.

"Open your door." the sexy, deep voice demanded. The sound if authority in the mystery man's voice sent tingles down her spine and warmth from her core.

"Who is this?" She giggled, playfully.

Very few people knew where she lived so she wasn't really worried.

"Guess. If you say the wrong name I'll be mad offended." He said.

Ka'Miko bit her lip while thinking, and attempting to recognize the voice.

"Can you give me a hint?" She asked.

"No." The voice said simply.

"Well, I don't know." she shrugged.

"Come open the door then and find out." He told her. She slowly went to the door, looking through the peephole, but the person blocked her vision of. She took a deep breath and unlocked the door. She opened it and felt immediate regret as she tried to close it. But the good person put their foot in the doorway.

"Go away." Ka'Miko said, using all her strength to shut the doir, but it seemed to be no use. Tears started to fall down her cheeks.

MESSAGE FROM TEE: Yes, it's been a while. But, I'm not done at all, lol, um, comment, vote, fan; Lemme know who do you think it is at Ka'Miko's door. >:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 32.6K 34
18 year old Kelly gets kidnapped by mafias because of her mums other mafia squad, but she's only to realise she's falls in love with the Mafia Boss. ...
524K 17.7K 67
"If you like strippers, bad bitches, drama, turning up, getting money, and hook ups, then "Get It Girls" is a must read, this book is the true defini...
3.3M 11.3K 4
Being your typical young and naïve teenager, Devyn "Poochie" Young seems to be oblivious to just how dangerous the world around her really is. Never...
2.2M 85.2K 80
Completed ✅ *BOOK 1 in the Gang Life series. * "You are mine! Do you understand?" He says. His soft lips are right up against my ear, his hands eit...