Burn ā–¶ā–¶JB āœ”

By sunsetapocalypse

He was going to marry the love of his life. He had been waiting for it for so long. But she came across She w... More

I. Take It Off
II. Close
III. Let me love you
IV Jealous
V. Worthless and Lonely
VII Slow Dance
New Story!!
VIII Lockets and Jealousy
IX Time's ticking, Love's wasting
X It was short, but it was our forever.
XI Si is the luckiest girl in the world.
XII Without You
XIII Ocean Eyes
XIV What have you done to me?
New Story!
XV The beat to my Heart
XVI Unexpected
XVII Family Dinner
Another Tag Challenge
XVIII Burnt Down
Wattys 2016
XIX Celebrations
XX I'm leaving....
XXI See You Again....
XXII Emptiness
XXIII And we meet again...
XXIV Nothing has changed
XXV Brooke spills the beans
XXVI Matching Eyes
XXVII Sierra
XXVIII Father: Justin Drew Bieber
XXIX Where We Always Belonged
XXX Epilogue

VI Bora Bora

9.4K 243 42
By sunsetapocalypse

Song of the chapter: 'Thought of you' by Our home boy: Justin Bieber

Sandra

I made sure that nobody saw me as I entered the small, clustered bathroom of the flight and shut the door and waited for Justin.

We were on our flight to Bora Bora for the family vacation but the problem was that me and Justin couldn't wait to get our hands on each other. Being around him all the time when our families are here is going to be a task.

The door opened after two minutes and he stepped in and quickly shut the door behind him and locked it.

"You fucking tease" He mumbled through gritted teeth and pressed himself against me before crashing his lips on me and kissing me as if he was going to die without it.

"Mhm" I moaned in his mouth and fisted his hair as he picked me up and placed on the counter where the sink was.

His lips disconnected from me and made me tilt my head so he could have access to my neck. He placed a warm, wet but gentle kiss behind my ear and trailed my neck with similar kisses.

"Justin...please" I mumbled.

He bit his lip and grabbed my chin to make me look at him.

"See what you do to me...." He took my hand and placed it on his bulge.

"We are going to have a hard time if you keep teasing me like this. I just wanted to grab you by the hair then and there and make you suck me till I come all over your face in front of everybody" He said and I could feel myself getting wetter by the way he was talking.

"But I didn't even do anything" I whispered in his ear and squeezed his boner making him hiss.

"I'm at a point where I get turned on just by seeing you, without you doing absolutely anything" He said and I unbuttoned his jeans.

"So....you want me to do what you want me to do?" I asked and he took my lower lip between his teeth and pulled at it before letting it go with a pop sound.

"Right now....but you'll have to be quick, we can't stay in here too long" He said.

I got down and switched our positions. He leaned back on the counter while I got down on my knees and unzipped his jeans with my teeth while looking u at him.

His eyes were dark with lust as he collected my hair in a pony tail while I pulled down his jeans and boxers till his knees and his erection slapped against his stomach.

I bit my lips as I took him in my hand and started pumping him up and down slowly but firmly causing his eyes to shut. His hips jerked when I spread the pre-cum on his tip with my thumb.

"Baby just suck it already" He said breathily.

I pecked just below his tip and swirled my tongue around it before sucking on it and making a pop sound.

"Shit, you look so hot like this" He said and his mouth formed an 'O' shape when I took him in my mouth.

"Fuck yes baby..." He whispered and started thrusting his hips in and out of my mouth while I bobbed my head.

"Is that pussy wet for me down there?" He said while looking down at me.

"Mhm" I moaned in response while he was still in my mouth.

"Your mouth feels so fucking good" He threw his head back and groaned when I started moving faster.

"I'm going to come Sandy" He said and pushed my head so I choked on him.

"Fuck...yes" He whimpered and bit his hand to keep from moaning too loud as he exploded in my mouth when I gave his balls a squeeze.

He leaned back and tried to catch his breath as I stood up. He bit his lips and pulled me close by my waist and kissed me. His hand reached behind and squeezed my butt hard making me moan.

"I got a sneak peek of those black panties that you're wearing when you bent down to pick up that water bottle earlier" He said and I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Do you spend your whole time staring at my behind?" I said and he chuckled.

"I can't help myself" He said.

"Now stay quiet baby, we're going to do this fast and hard" He said and bent me over the sink and hiked up my denim mini skirt.

"You should wear these skirts more often babe" He said and slipped panties to the side before dipping his finger between my folds and hissing, feeling how wet I was.

"Jay....please" I whined and he smirked.

I watched him through the mirror as he slowly teased me with his tip. He'd put it in just to take it out and repeat.

"If you don't get inside then I'm screaming your name and I don't give a fuck about who hears us" I said and he spanked me.

"Smart ass" He mumbled before suddenly starting to ram in and out of me making me grip at the edges of the counter.

"Mm yes" I moaned.

"It feels so much better without condoms" He said and grabbed my hips so he could thrust harder.

Being on shots is always better.

"Ohh Justin!" I absent mindedly let out a loud moan.

"Baby! Stay quiet, we don't want them to know who's fucking you so good now, do we?" He said and my walls clenched at his words.

He's being such a talker today.

My lips parted wide when I felt his hand reach ahead and below me to rub my clit. How the hell am I supposed to stay quite like this?

"Justin... I can't" I said and supported myself properly while I kept moving to and fro due to his thrusts.

I didn't care, and moaned when he thrusted the hardest but his palm came over my mouth and caused my moan to come out muffled.

"Fuck fuck fuck Sandy.....I'm going to come inside that tight pussy of yours" He said and I moaned in response trying to tell his that I was close too.

"Ahmmm!" I shut my eyes when he started rubbing me harder and his thrusts grew sloppier.

"Jesus Christ Sandra!" He whisper/ yelled in my ear and I felt him release inside me, the same moment as I came.

"Holy fuck babe..." He sighed and pulled out after a while before putting my panties in place and straightening my skirt.

"Pick a room that's away from anybody else's when we get there so that I get to hear you call me daddy when we do what we do the best there" He said and pecked my lips while holding me in his arms and I nodded.

"We should go out now....we've been here too long" I said while rubbing his stubble with my thumb.

"And I like this by the way" I said and he smiled.

"Really? Si hates it, but now I'm keeping it if you like it" He said and placed another kiss on my lips, but open mouthed this time.

"You go out first, I'll come later" He said and I nodded.

He succeeded in grabbing a handful of my ass before I exited the door after giving him a finger and he winked at me.

I went and sat in my seat while trying not to look like I got fucked hard by my sister's fiancé in the flight bathroom.

---------------------------------

It was time for dinner and I decided to keep it simple with a two piece dress and a sling bag. I only applied a little eyeliner and lipstick for make up before leaving my villa.

I had been lucky enough to find a vacant villa, three villas away from where the rest of the family was staying and it also gave me a beach view. I walked to where the restaurant was and saw that everybody had arrived there already.

I sat in the vacant seat beside Justin's mom and she smiled at me which I genuinely returned.

"So we were going to wait for you to come and order for yourself but Justin insisted on ordering for you and he ordered shrimps for you so if you don't like it, the person you hit is Justin" Sierra said and I looked at him.

I tried to fight a smile when he gave me a childish grin.

"It's okay, I love shrimps" I said.

My phone buzzed with a text so I fished it out and checked it.

From 'Jay <3':

Do u really like shrimps tho?

I looked up to give him a smile before replying.

To 'Jay <3':

I do. But why are you texting me right now. You soon-be-wife is right beside you, you really are going to take the risk of texting your booty call while sitting beside her?

I pressed 'send' and looked up at him to see his reaction. He looked down at his phone when he got it but his smile slowly faded and a frown formed on his head. He looked up at me with the same frown but didn't say anything.

I again felt my phone buzz.

From 'Jay <3':

I'll be in your villa at around midnight. And just so you know, we're not fucking tonight, we need to do some talking.

I bit my tongue and mentally face palmed myself. He obviously didn't take my 'booty call' joke the right way.

To 'Jay <3':

Jay....it was a joke. Just forget it xoxo

From 'Jay <3':

I'm not listening to anything right now. We are going to talk about this when I come to your villa.

I looked up at him and pouted but he just glared at me.

"Sandra Brown, can you just keep your phone aside and concentrate on eating?" Mom said.

I sighed and put my phone inside the bag before starting to eat.

Tonight is going to be long.

Justin

In the middle of the dinner, I felt my phone buzz again.

From 'Sand <3':

Are you still mad? Xoxo

I shook my head and looked at her, giving her a glare before typing my reply.

To 'Sand <3':

I said we'll talk later and yes, I'm still mad and no amount of your hugs and kisses can fix it.

After reading my text, she looked up and pouted again. She looked so cute, I just wanted to give in but no.

I motioned at her late with my eyes and told her to eat.

"I wonder why you didn't bring Ed this time Sandra" Mrs. Brown said and I saw her freeze.

Oh no....

She looked at me and blinked a couple of times. I mouthed 'stay calm' to her and then she looked at her mother.

"Ed will no more come with us anywhere now mom" She said.

Oh shit, she's telling them...

"Why is that?"

"We broke up, he loves some other girl" She said plainly and her parents looked at her blankly.

"You can never make anyone last, can you?" Her mother said and I couldn't hide my disbelief.

The actual fuck?

"He fell in love with other girl mom, it wasn't my fault" Sandra said calmly.

"It was indeed you fault Sandra, you weren't enough, that's why he went for some other girl" Mrs. Brown said and I completely lost my temper when Sandra looked away and I saw her eyes turn glossy.

"Sandra is a beautiful girl Mrs. Brown, I'm sure she will find a better man soon" I said and everybody looked at me while mom placed her hand on Sandy's shoulder and squeezed it.

Mrs. Brown chuckled nervously and smiled at me.

"O-of course she will..." She said.

"Thank you for that Jay, she deserved it" Sierra whispered in my ear and I nodded before looking at Sandra.

'Thank you' she mouthed towards me but I shook my head in a way to tell her that it's alright.

After that she was silent throughout the dinner and my answers to Mrs. Brown were monotonous; she was desperately trying to make me forget what she said earlier but I just couldn't hide how pissed I was.

We were having our desert when Mrs. Brown finally decided to apologize for the shit she said to Sandy.

"Sandy, I'm sorry for what I said earlier sweetheart. It's just that Ed was a nice guy an-

"It's okay mom, I'll try finding a richer guy" Sandy spat and silence fell upon everybody.

Now that's my girl.

"Sandra th-that's not what I meant!" Mrs. Brown gasped.

"I know exactly watch you meant mom, I know Ed is a big loss for you than he is for me" Sandra said and glared at her mother.

"Oh my god....this needs to stop" Sierra mumbled but I reached for her hand and gave it a squeeze.

The lioness is now awake Si, don't worry.

"Sandra Claire Brown.....that's not the way to talk to your mom" Mr. Brown said and Sandra rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I forgot the Biebers are here, I should've behaved" She said sarcastically and I bit the inside of my cheek to keep from smirking.

"Sandy please calm down sweetie, I di-

"I'll see ya'll tomorrow, I need some sleep" She interrupted Mrs. Brown and stood up.

"Good night Si, good night Justin and good night Mrs. Bieber" She said.

"Good night Sand" Sierra said.

"Good night Sandy and please call me Pattie" Mom said and Sandy smiled at her.

When she looked at me, I gave her a quick wink and she smiled before walking away.

------------------

After Sierra fell asleep, I quietly left the room and rushed to Sandra's villa. I knocked softly on the door and soon she opened up.

The first thing I did after getting in was pick her up and smack my lips all over her face and plopped us on the bed.

"Hi" she giggled I buried my face in her neck.

"I thought you were going to cry back then...but damn mama, that was hot" I said and she laughed.

"Thanks to you too, her face was priceless when you said that" She said and I chuckled.

"I know right" I said and closed my eyes when I felt her fingers run through my hair.

"Do that again..." I mumbled and she obeyed.

"You like that?" She said and I nodded.

"It feels nice" I said but opened my eyes when I got remembered of why was I here so I levered myself up over her as if I was about to start doing push ups.

"And about the message you sent me earlier...." I said.

"That was just a joke Justin! Please!" She whined but I shook my head.

"You will never call yourself that even if it is for a joke, you're nowhere even close to that Sandy, even though how much we try to deny it, you are my friend and you have no idea of how much I adore you" I said and kissed the tip of her nose.

She placed her palms on her face and turned around so that now she was laying on her stomach.

"What" I chuckled and placed myself on her but I did not put all of my weight, I'd crush her if I do.

"Don't say things like that" she whined and I laughed again.

"Why?" I rubbed my stubble against the exposed skin of her back but she ignored it.

"It makes me think you are a good person" She said and I heard the playfulness in her voice.

I fake gasped.

"I'm hurt Sandra" I said and nuzzled my face in the back of her neck and she giggled.

"Stop...it tickles" She said and if just made me do it more.

"Jay!" she whined and I turned her around.

"Is it okay if we cuddle instead of having sex tonight? I really really want to cuddle right now. Cuddle with you specifically" I said and she smiled and nodded.

"Okay" she pecked my lips and I plopped down beside her.

I flicked my shoes off and removed my shirt and then she pulled the covers over us and placed her head on my chest.

"Good night sassy pants" I said and she looked up at me.

"Sassy pants!?" She said in disbelief and I nodded.

"I was hunting for a pet name for you other than Sandy or Sand and that's what I came up with. Sassy pants explains the whole of you" I said and she shook her head.

"Unbelievable" She muttered.

"Good night by the way" She yawned and I pulled her up so we could snuggle into each other.

"Dream about me" I said and she giggled.

"I will" She kissed my forehead and kept stroking my hair till I fell asleep within seconds.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

They are so cute ahsgajdhdj!

They're couple goals even if they aren't a couple........................................................................................................yet ;)

Vote n comment!

Twitter: @RevelParkar

Instagram: @shanparkar

-Love, S

3MfM3fuN3l

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.8K 2.3K 61
they loved each other until one mistake happened.
623 2 19
Have you ever thought of does Justin have After all troubles that Justin made in past few months and all stuffs that happend between Justin and Selen...
121 1 11
I love but I hate you too I saw everything I saw the look in your eye it's ironic though you're the one that messed up cause when you screwed him you...
18.8K 449 42
'"I love you" His face dropped "I have told you before, and I will tell you again" I gulped "My whole life i have been afraid of rejection, the fear...