When She Went To Them

By YangTheWarrior

MCSM had finally released episode five, and a brand new fan had just bought the game. She was amazed by the g... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Holy this is long)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilouge

Chapter 34

262 17 2
By YangTheWarrior

Jessie's POV

I had decided to enchant my diamond sword I brought from my old home.

But that turned out to be a strange turn of events.

It only used half of the book.

"That makes no sense. How could you only use half of an enchanting book?" Ivor mumbles, stroking his beard.

I shrug.

"Who said anything I've done before now has made any sense." I point out, making him nod.

"Good point. But this is too strange."

I walk over to the chest Ivor had offered some materials from, taking out the three diamonds and the two sticks.

"What are you doing?" Ivor asks, watching over my shoulder.

I quickly craft a diamond axe, making him tilt his head slightly.

"I'm trying something." I mutter, hoping this works.

I place the Axe on the anvil, putting the half-book on the other side.

Please work.

The Axe combine with the book.

"That actually worked!" I exclaim, making the other surround the anvil.

Now there were two of them...

Before I can ask anything about that my thoughts are completely lost when I spot Petra in her new armour.

I feel my cheeks heat up.

Ugh... Why did she have to look so damn cute?

I shake the thought away.

No, you can't think about stuff like that right now. The Storm first.

"Will they both still work with enough power to destroy the block?" I inquire.

Ivor shrugs.

"Maybe. You might need to hit it with both of them to be able to fully destroy it." He replies, making me nervous.

I couldn't hit it with both at once.

The enchantment made them heavy, like over ten pounds heavy.

"You shouldn't do this alone." Ivor advises.

I shake my head.

Though I'd love to have someone with me up there, I couldn't be responsible for having one of them getting killed if it failed.

"I'll figure it out. But I will need some tricked out armour if you don't mind." I state, trying to get the topic off of going to destroy the block.

Yeah, I'm scared.

If you had to do this you would be too.

"Go on and pick one then." He states.

I look around the room, my eyes going right to the one smack dab in the middle of the room.

Now that looked like the coolest armour I had ever seen.

I got to wear it.

"Ah. The Infinity Shield. Its a sheild that can defend you from anything! That and its infinitely cool!" Ivor boasts.

I walk forward, slipping on the armour.

My breathing stops at the sight.

Man, Reuben would have loved to see this...

Maybe he's watching...

I look up at the ceiling, almost half expecting to see a clear screen that revealed his eyes.

But nothings there but blocks.

I feel a pang of regret go through me.

Did I really make the right choice?

"Come on. We need to get to the fortress before the Storm destorys it." Soren growls, snapping me out of my daze.

The others leave, following the odd man out.

Leaving Petra and I alone.

"Jessie? Are you okay?" She asks, resting her hand on my shoulder awkwardly.

I sigh, looking down at the ground.

The two enchanted weapons are clicked into place on my back.

"I don't know. I guess I'm scared." I confess, rubbing the back of my neck.

Petra smiles widely.

"What? Jessie is scared? The one who saved me from the beams, the one that helped all those people even while yo uwere sick, the one that died and came back to help is scared?" She asks, obviously meaning for it to be light teasing.

I didn't want to seem like a downer, but I couldn't help it.

I had left my entire family behind cause I belonged in this one, and now I was about to go up against basically death itself in a fight to the death.

I find myself pulling away from Petra, taking a few steps away.

My arms wrap around myself, a few tears falling.

"I can't go back Petra. If I die doing this. I can't go back to my home. And I can't come back here." I cry, making her eyes widen.

She walks over so that she can face me.

"What are you talking about?" She asks, holding my shoulders.

I look down, not bothering to wipe away my tears.

"I had to chose between this world, and the world I cake from Petra. I can't live with a foot in each." I sob, making her looked shocked.

She shakes her head.

"Why would yo udo that?"

My brain shuts off.

I can't really tell her I did it cause I could live with myself if the only person I've ever loved as more than a friend died cause I didn't go back...

Right?

The words bubble up inside of me, and I can feel them struggling to get out.

No. Not yet!

But before I can control it I feel the words uncontrollably coming out.

"I came back because I couldn't live with myself if I left you to die." I ramble, covering my mouth.

I can't believe I just said that.

I can't look at her either, which makes it even worse.

Please don't force my head up.

As if she could read my mind she does exactly that.

"You mean us?" She asks, making my heart swell.

I can't lie to her now, its too late.

"Well I do care about you all, but I specifically came back for you." I state, wishing she would let go of my chin so I could go back to not looking at her.

But she just stares at me, looking like she can't speak.

"Jessie, I-" before she can finish Gabriel bursts in, making us jump ten feet away from each other as if covering up something.

"You guys coming?" He asks before disappearing.

Petra sighs.

"Jessie, I won't let you do this alone." She states, not letting me argue.

She takes the enchanted sword off my back, putting it on her own.

Leaving me with the Axe.

"No. I can't let you do that." I state, going to take it back.

She crosses her arms.

"Jessie. I couldn't stop you from coming back, no matter how much I wanted it, you were safer at home, yet you came back. You can't stop me from coming with you. And that's final." She states stubbornly.

I want to counter with something but I can't.

"Let's catch up to the others then." I mumble, not really happy with the outcome of that.

I came back to protect her from doing this, and now she was being dragged into it again.

Why do I seem to have the worst luck?

....

Again, sorry about the last chapter. It sucked. Hopefully this one was better though. Also, my phone is going really slow as I speak and my keyboard is glitching, meaning it took me a long time to finish this authors note alone.

See us soon!

-ThePurpleWarrior

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 707 30
Heroes get wrapped up in all sorts of crazy shit. That's just a fact, one that Jesse has proven time and time again. Every time she thinks no adventu...
52.6K 1.5K 50
A MCSM Fanfiction. Happiness emerges triumphant in the new Order of the Stone, or does it? All seems well for Jesse, who finds herself falling in lo...
15K 312 27
*Second Book Is Out!* *COMPLETED* "Nothing build can last forever. And every legend no matter how great, fades with time. With each passing year, mor...
16.7K 370 24
Minecraft: Story Mode- episode 4.5 The entire amulet then began to glow. The light got brighter and brighter until it was completely white. "What's h...