You're My Hero [My Hero Acade...

By Torishii

(TodoDeku) Todoroki Shouto x Midoriya Izuku (BakuDeku) Bakugo Katsuki x Midoriya Izuku(?) [ONESHOT COLLECTION... More

(1) Todoroki Shouto: Drama
(2) Todoroki Shouto: Sadist
(3) Bakugo Katsuki: Chocolate
(4) Todoroki Shouto: Court
(5) Bakugo Katsuki: Possessive
(7) Bakugo Katsuki: Notebook
(8) Bakugo Katsuki: Jealous
(9) Bakugo Katsuki: Frustration
(10) Bakugo Katsuki: Neighbor

(6) Bakugo Katsuki: Addiction

21.7K 475 882
By Torishii

Warning: Contains lemon and a little complicated, messed up plotless one shot.

♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡

[Midoriya Izuku]

I was weak. I was born different. I had no quirk and felt excluded to everyone else. I am useless yet I seek to be useful. I wanted power but I was given nothing. It was always unfair still I think positive of it. I knew I had no where to go by myself with what I have.

Admiring someone who's out of reach was tough. He was my childhood friend and his name is Bakugo Katsuki. I call him 'Kacchan'

He's an amazing person and a cheerful one back then. I liked him however he had no idea at that time. But when he finally received his quirk, everything changed. When he discovered that I had no quirk at all, he discouraged me to become a hero from time to time.

Yet, I never gave up. That was my dream. Ever since I was a child, I wanted to become an awesome hero like All Might. I wanted to be a hero like him so when the time comes Kacchan and I become pros, we could stand side by side, protecting innocent lives.

Kacchan didn't like the idea though. He didn't want me to become a hero when I am quirkless. He hated pathetic weaklings, like me. He said I am no match for him, that I should just quit and forget what I'm aiming for.

I was stubborn and didn't listen to a word he said. I may like him but if he's discouraging me I will do the opposite. I already knew my reality. If I don't have power means I am nothing.

All I wanted was to save people and support Kacchan. Not as a sidekick but as a professional one.

And that very day, proved me wrong. All Might came into the scene and let me inherit his quirk, One for All. It was problematic and tough at first since I have to endure broken bones and heavy injuries. It took a huge toll on my part and I also endured it.

Now that I have a quirk, I could finally be a hero like Kacchan... or so I thought.

"A-ah! No... s-sto-ahh!" I moaned as the person I very knew thrusts himself in me roughly with no mercy.

His grip tightens on my hips and penetrated further in me, not caring whether I bleed or pass out right now. It hurts real bad that I felt like I might lose my mind to what he's doing.

"Ka-kacchan, too... rou-ah! Rough! Ah!" I clench on the fabric of the bed sheet like it's the last thing here on earth.

His poundings were so rough that it made the bed squeak and shake that almost synchronized with our movements.

"Shut up! Fûcking shitnerd!" He growls and flipped me on my side as he raises my leg and placed it on his shoulder.

The new angle made me uncomfortable while Kacchan continued entering me.

I have no idea why the outcome came to the point that Kacchan and I are having sèx right now. All I know is that from the very first day we entered Yuuei, I knew Kacchan was irritated at me. No, scratch that, he was beyond mad that he wanted to murder me.

Truthfully, I was prepared to get killed by him but what I did not expect was what we're doing right now. This session actually started after our first day in Yuuei.

The first time we did it... Kacchan practically forced me to have sèx with him while I struggle to break free. I even bleed badly at that time and couldn't walk for a full week.

But I had to attend school and suffer the pain so therefore by the time I felt it's bothering my studies, I head to Recovery Girl to heal me. I couldn't tell her the reason, even my mom nor All Might, but thankfully she let me heal.

Kacchan didn't apologized for that and honestly... I was fine with it but I was also hurt.

But days had passed, and I realized every week or two Kacchan and I do it either on my house or his. I don't know why I never asked him the reason behind of his actions.

We are not going out, by the way. It hurts me that the fact I like-no... I love him and he's doing this to me. Kacchan was too dense and cold hearted person to even notice my feelings. No, let me add something there. He was only like that towards me.

I kept wondering why is he doing this to me? What, to torture me? To play with my feelings? Am I that... hopeless?

And there were also times that when Kacchan's in a bad mood, he gets harsh during sèx... like right now, for example.

"K-kacchan... n-no more... ha-ah!" My grip on the bed sheet stayed and I could already feel tears flowing slowly out of my eyes.

Even if he sees me crying, telling - begging - him to stop, he won't do it until he feels satisfied. Until I finally break.

"Fûck, you're still tight around me, huh? You really like my dîck, pervert!"

He cussed and just the sound of our skins slapping made me cover my face with my arm. It was still embarrassing even if we'd done this dozens of times.

My hips felt so sore and painful but what's more painful was that I couldn't cûm because Kacchan always puts a metal ring shape on my dîck. I wanted to remove it however the last time I did it I got my hands injured due to Kacchan's quirk.

He had came inside me three times now and we did various of positions he demands.

But the worst part of what we're doing has just yet to come.

"Ka-kacchan, m-more... ah!" I breathed.

Whenever this moment comes, I knew my mind's now doing the whole opposite of what I want.

I want this to stop yet my mind commands my words to this to continue more. This is what I feared the most. What had happened to me? Have I been completely corrupted? Why am I saying I love this if I was thinking I hate this?  Why do I urge Kacchan more if I wanted this to end?

With my words now out of my commands, my body started responding to Kacchan's thrusts.

Kacchan lets out a mocking chuckle above me. I had a glimps of his expression and it was suddenly looked amused.

"That's more like it!" He says in delight and pulls out his manhood out of me.

Kacchan lifts my body up as he lay down on the bed. He places me on top of him with both of my legs on his sides.

"Now, ride me, my Deku." With just those words, my body obeyed and guided his dîck on my entrance.

It slipped in nicely and my hips started off slowly. The feeling of pain became bliss. It's like a drug on my first time and I wanted to take more. This is so addicting. So addicting that this makes me crazy and making my mind break.

Whenever I feel this, I honestly feel afraid that I might not return being sane because of this pleasure. Pleasure that could only be felt when we do this.

Kacchan gripped my hips and forces me down, dragging me out of my thoughts.

"Move, Deku!"

My chest arches up as I let out heavenly moan. Placing my hands on top of his abdomen, I pushed myself up then down. I let my hips do the work while my hands support my balance. Knowing Kacchan's impatience, his hands on my hips tighten their grasp and he thrusts up himself causing me feel that he went even deeper in me.

I ride Kacchan at my best to savour the feeling him being inside me while he pounds me up harshly. We continued this more and I felt I'm about cûm. But I remembered that something was preventing me to so nothing came out until Kacchan removes the metal ring on my dîck.

"Good job, Deku." He smiles and patts my head.

A strained cry escaped my mouth as I shoot strings of my seeds on Kacchan's chest and some on mine. Kacchan came next in me. I huffed heavily and slowly my body laid on top of Kacchan.

I didn't have the time to bother the sticky feeling when our chests made contact. In fact, I love it.

I took a moment to catch my breath and felt Kacchan's manhood slipping out of me and some of his cûm oozing out of my entrance. It felt a lot and that would be obvious since he came inside of me a lot of time.

I was about to fall asleep when Kacchan whispers my name. I lift my head a little to meet his red tired eyes. He used his hand and placed it on the back of my head while he leans in to capture my lips.

We kissed and it was kinda sloppy but we still had our tongues tangled. When we broke, a thick string of mixed saliva connect on our lower lip.

I formed a smile before placing my head on his chest. His arms warped on my waist.

Before I finally sleep, I heard Kacchan muttered something.

"I love you, Izuku."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.2K 2.1K 25
➢ requests open ➢ ✎ Todobaku/Bakutodo one shot book that I made cus I didn't think there was enough. ➫ Yes there is bakutodo, because Bakugou ...
173K 1.3K 70
This will include: Izuku Midoriya Katsuki Bakugo Shoto Todoroki Eijiro Kirishima Denki Kaminari I do not own my hero academia.
1.5K 38 5
Just Moments I wish happened between Bakugou and Deku . Yes they are basically One-Shots but I like to call them Beautiful Moments.
34.3K 974 18
"𝘺𝘰𝘢'𝘳𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘒𝘴𝘡 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 π˜ͺ'π˜₯ 𝘸𝘒𝘯𝘡 𝘡𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩." β•°β”ˆ ➀ katsuki bakugo x fem!reader β˜†ε½‘ β•­β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆ ⋆.ೃ࿔* ˗ˏˋ π…π€πŠπ„ 𝐁�...