.School Dance. (Gruvia)

De chocolatefriend111

Gray the most popular attractive guy in the entire school. Juvia who was the quiet shy person who nobody knew... Mais

Chapter 1 -Walking to School-
Chapter 2 -Books-
Chapter 3 -Ice cream-
Chapter 4 -Bet-
Chapter 5 -Soccer Match-
Chapter 6 -Forced-
Chapter 7 -Plan-
Chapter 8 -Walked off-
Chapter 9 -Thoughts-
Chapter 10 -Stuck-
Chapter 11 -Maybe-
Chapter 12 -Deals and Confessions-
Chapter 13 -Go out with me on a date?-
Chapter 14 -Changed-
Chapter 15 -I love you~
Chapter 16 -Music-
Chapter 17 -Love and FriendShip-
Chapter 18 -The Deal-
Chapter 19 -Shopping-
Chapter 21 -Night of the Dance-
Chapter 22 -Trust-
Chapter 23 -Lyon's thoughts-
Chapter 24 -Visions-
Chapter 25 -Remember-
LONG TIME.
Chapter 26 -Tears-

Chapter 20 -Believe in our love-

1.1K 47 18
De chocolatefriend111

-Lucy's pov-

Natsu...he starred at me and I starred back. Everything felt like darkness, and all I felt was Natsu's presence just standing there as he eyed me up and down. He chuckles a bit and just walks away. I can hear Jellal and Erza talking and kissing, Juvia and Gray telling each other about how they felt and it drives me crazy of jealously. Levy holding Gajeel's hand tightly while he beats the crap out of Laurance and then...there is Natsu...just standing there.

Why?! Aren't you going to fight for me Natsu Dragneel or is our love really over? I love you still but why do you think I love somebody else? Doesn't he trust me, or does he not even care. It's been hard for both of us...ever since we had a argument last night. I just wanted things to go back to normal.

"Luce..." His words are like bells to my ears and at the same time daggers.

"What?!"

"Move out of the way. I am trying to get pizza." He says it so casually and it drives me mad! WHY-CAN'T HE TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY?! I just stormed out of the shop and hide in a corner thinking Natsu is being such a jerk. Why did we even get into this stupid argument anyway.

I call my butler to come pick me up and he arrives, I hop into the car and he drives me back home. I walked up the stairs and face planted into my bed crying. Natsu...Natsu...Natsu...I groaned of annoyance as I hear "Ding", "Ding", "Ding" alerts on my phone from my friends wondering where I went.

I decided to look in my closet instead for a dress. I want to show Natsu that I love him still, and see if he still loves me back. My butler comes in and smiles holding a giant box.

"Lady Lucy?"

"Yes Gijo?"

"I heard you were looking for a dress and I thought you should wear your mother's one when she had prom around your age," Gijo smiled and my eyes lit up as I teared the box open revealing the most beautiful dress I have ever seen.

"It's a-amazing Gijo!"

"Yep and Layla was beautiful in it..." Gijo sighed as I hold the dress to my waist and twirled it around. it was a pretty light blue pastel colour and the straps were golden, and when you look at the front it's short but at the back it's long and has cute sparkles and flowers on it.

"Are there any shoes to go with it?" I squealed even louder just imagining Natsu face if he see's me in this and the bonus point Natsu would look so attractive in a tuxedo.

"WAIT I KNOW THE PERFECT SHOES TO GO WITH THIS! THANK YOU GIJO! BUT I HAVE TO TRY IT ON!"

"Sure Miss Lucy, now off I go and I will call you for dinner." Gijo slowly closed the door and I went to my private bathroom to try on the dress and put some green sparkly see-through heels. I took a selfie and showed it to Levy, Erza and Juvia.

"N-Natsu...I am going to show you that our love is still strong but I wish you were more like Gray, protective of his girlfriend maybe a bit more sweet instead of joking...around all the time." I spoke to myself.

"OW MY FACE!" I heard a familiar girl's voice and opened my window fully open.

Lisanna strauss. Of course it's her.

"I got the perfect evidence now!" Lisanna grinned and she was just hanging upside down her shirt stuck in a tree branch as her green vans dangled in my face.

"Evidence?!"

"Yep-WAIT SHIT!" The twig broke and she landed face planting on the ground.

"See ya later Lucy! Or should I say bitch spoiled blondie!" Lisanna stuck her tongue and was holding a camera to her face. OH MY GOSH WHAT IS SHE UP TOO! WHAT EVER SHE IS DOING I AM GOING TO STOP HER!

I didn't have time to get changed, and threw the heels off and put on my black sneakers and ran as fast as I could. Running was never really my thing and Lisanna ever since the doctors told her that she doesn't need a wheelchair that much, she has been running around like crazy.

This is so unfair! Lisanna is faster, she is wearing shorts and the right clothes and here I am with sneakers and a prom dress on.

"NATSU!!!!!!!!!" Lisanna screams and this was so embarrassing to see Juvia, Levy, Erza, Jellal, Gray,Gajeel and even worse Natsu are they were all walking out of the shops.

"L-Lisanna?" Natsu choked on his words and then burst out laughing his head off when he saw me running. I pushed over Lisanna and her camera went flying in the air and WITH MY LUCK IT LANDED IN GRAY'S HANDS.

"Huh? What the actual frick," Gray questioned and the video started to play. Levy and Erza were shocked and I just died of embarrassment laying on the floor with Lisanna who was evily grinning at me.

"Luce, y-you want-me to be more like Gray?" Natsu stood above me and just starred at me his eyes became teary.

"I-"

"YOU WERE TRYING TO STEAL GRAY-SAMA?!" Juvia yelled and started to kick me in the face.

"Oh dear. Here comes the random drama again," Erza said to Levy and she nodded.

"N-No! This is a misun-"

"I KNEW OUR RELATIONSHIP WAS COMPLICATED BUT I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WANTED ME TO ACT LIKE GRAY, AND BE LIKE HIM. I AREN'T LIKE HIM SO JUST DEAL WITH IT ALRIGHT!" Natsu shouted and cried even more. Just then he was laughing and now he is raging at me.

"Lu-chan, we should go." Levy whispered and awkwardly walked away with Gajeel.

"Guys we should take it easy on her. Maybe she just wanted Natsu to not joke around so much, we were really worried about you when you suddenly walked off out of the pizza shops." Gray stood in front of Natsu which made him rage even more.

"L-Lisanna...Juvia needs to talk to you RIGHT NOW!" Juvia angrily shouted and tugged the collar of her shirt and dragged her near a park bench, and they sat down.

"Wait so do you guys want some ice-cream or nah?" Erza appeared and smiled at the ice-cream van which was a bright pastel blue colour, which has a duck on top if it (probably Donald Duck).

"N-natsu you know I don't like Gray right?" I finally stood up behind him, but he didn't even turn around. Yep, he is angry and it's all my fault.

"Luce..."

I looked up at him and then had these weird flashbacks oh how I fell in love with him in the first place...

~ Flash Back.

"Hey..." I heard a voice from behind me when I was sitting all by myself.

"Y-Yeah, hey." I looked back and saw him. The most attractive guy in the whole entire school ,Gray Fullbuster. I don't like Gray well I am not sure, but I am so over protective of him. If a bitch comes aka Juvia Lockser I see walking with him I get angry and call my gang to go and beat him up.

"Did you hear there is going to be a new kid in the school?" my best friend Erza grinned and straightened her "Class president" badge on her blazer, walking up to the teachers. Lisanna Strauss honestly a girl who I never really liked, but she is the same as me.

We both hate Juvia Loskers and care for Gray, and I think she has some sort of memory disability, or something. Then like every single love story which I have read or seen it happened. That adorable smile, bright pink hair all messed up and how he walked in as well. I could hear all the girls "awe" and fan girl.

"Natsu Drageneel here, AND I AM THE BEST PERSON HERE SO BOW DOWN TO ME-" He got knocked in the face by Gray and they just started fighting like crazy. Apparently they know each other and are close friends who fight a lot.

Natsu looked around at the class and laid his eyes onto me. He walked over to my desk and my face started to heat up.

"Luce your finally here! I am glad that were gonna be in the same class from now!"

"How do you know my name?" I asked as my face blushed brightly red from him talking to me, then out of nowhere he jumped and rested his head onto my shoulder. I nearly fainted as I quickly reacted to just hiding my face

"Hehe! Now who else wants to help me with my quest to go hunt for some cookies and cream-pie?" Natsu screamed out loud jumping on the table and Erza just face palmed. He grinned at me and the whole entire class especially the girls who screamed out, "yes." I couldn't help it, my heart was beating so fast and his smile THAT GOSH DAM SMILE OF HIS!

"Are you a fan-girl of ice breath?" Natsu nudged me in the face and then quickly ran out of the room to the canteen with half of the class following him.

"Tsk, new rival much!" Gray said but slightly smiled at him and then at me. He rolled his eyes at me and then wiggled his eye-brows.

"You know you like him right? Even I can tell Erza finds Natsu a bit cute."

"EEEEE, NALU!" Mirajane pops out of nowhere from the cupboards waving hi to Mavis which was our teacher as well.

"Whatever...I just need some fresh air alright," I walked out of the classroom and outside to where the benches were. Then I see Natsu approaching me with five stacks of cream-pie and cheesecake in his hands. He throws them in the air and when they all fall down they land directly in his mouth.

I giggled, and he burped and sat down next to me.

"You remember me right, Luce?"

"Uh...no."

"Well I-" Then a soccer ball randomly kicked him in the back which caused him to fall and smack his lips directly on mine.

"OOPS SORRY ABOUT THAT!" Lisanna screamed out at us luckily she could only see his back so she didn't know who we were. My face turned bright red and I quickly ended it and parted our lips away.

And that's how Natsu and I, fell in love with each other.

- End of Flash Back

"NATSU! I LOVE YOU ALRIGHT! I just wanted...you to take our relationship more seriously but I love you for who you are! This dress I am wearing is to impress you...just please-Natsu I-" I just ran over to him and kissed him passionately on the lips. His eyes widen but he kissed me back slowly.

I love you still Natsu, I will never love anybody but only you. So please just believe me on this! I want us to enjoy this dance together just him and me. I only want that and our love to last forever, not to get ruined by Lisanna, Gray or anybody. Believe in our love together, Natsu.

"AWWWW THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER!" Juvia squealed and I just smiled when our kiss ended and Natsu did the same back.

"Lisanna...delete the video please," Juvia said to her and she just had a guilty expression.

"Bye..." She said and just ran off with her camera around her neck.

-

Lyon's Pov.

"So do you now get the idea?" Meredy explained and smirked at me tugging her hair into the hoddie more. I nodded, smiling as I knew this was going to be a great plan.

"I-"

"No...words needed." Meredy said harshly and crouched down low. She whispered into my ear again, and I replied with a,"no."She laughed a bit and we just continued on with our plan...to destroy this School Dance and bring down Gray FullBuster.

-

Hello, sorry for the less Gruvia moments lately in this book. I just had to add some cute Nalu into it! Next chapter is the first chapter of the dance so please look forward to it and more Gruvia moments! (Because duh! XD

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.5K 160 22
(GRUVIA) Gray, a 21 year old man has always been one to hide his feelings behind his icy heart. There's no one in the world who could change that, ri...
23.9K 769 49
♔ Juvia Lockser the most popupar girl ♔ in school she very mean to everyone but no one barely notice. then Gray Fullbuster came along he is conside...
3.2K 104 8
Gruvia Fanfiction Juvia is a mermaid and meets the human prince, Gray Juvia gets caught on land and has to find a way to be with her true love, Gray...
20.6K 703 14
Juvia has a horrible life at home. When she can't take any more, she runs away. Upon running away, she stumbles across the wizard guild Fairy Tail. S...