Dear Cole

By AliceInReality123

You know how you think you belong with some people forever? How you think your lives are supposed to be attac... More

Hey
And so...
You
Being Yours
Friendships And Relationships
Friends?
World Crashes
Final Word

The Truth

35 7 2
By AliceInReality123

So I realized there was much more to your life as we continued seeing each other. That night when we met up, you told me everything I was afraid to ask for so long. Thank you for trusting me so much, which I had no idea you did.

I didn't have a clue about anything that you are going through. You broke my heart just by telling me your story. Then I figured out why you needed me so much, why you had to have someone who is going to be there for you all the time. I was glad that you have chosen me because I wanted to help you, I wanted to heal you. God, I wish i could have healed you.

I tried my best, you know. I really did. But it was hard not only because there was so much going on in your life and I needed time to process everything, but also because I had to be healed myself. Everybody has some kind of a baggage they have to carry their whole life. Ours were our families.

The scars we both had were on our hearts. I always wished I could just put my hand on a person's wound and make it heal. But where could I put my hand now? On your heart perhaps.

I really hope i helped you during the years, I tried my best. Remember when we promised never to hurt each other as long as we live? Did we keep that promise?

I don't know. That's why I wanted to talk to you. I want you to tell me everything, just like I'm doing right now. I hope this letter gets to you.

Just like books got to me and art got to you. We both found our way, I guess.

I haven't seen you for so long. I could say that I missed you, but would it really matter? For some reason, I'm dying to see who else is in your life and who was wiling to take my place.

I thought everyone is irreplaceable. Maybe we all live an illusion. Maybe it's all a lie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
24M 833K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...