Friends?

Not sure if your heard this, but there was a time when i almost started a fight with your friends. Man, that was awkward.

So we were at a party and you know how they sometimes make these strange and stupid comments about us? Well they did it again and i kinda freaked out, not sure why. It wasn't the pissed off kind of freaked out, just confused a bit. So we started arguing and they somehow got to the point where it was my fault.

Of course, i knew they were joking around, it was their weird humour or something. But something just snaps in me in those situations, i don't know why. I guess i should have calmed down.

I wish i had done something differently that night. It was a nice party but something was wrong. You know when everything is over and then you realise what you have done the wrong way? Well that always happens to me.

I don't exactly know what i would change, but i know i would definitely dance a whole lot more. Did you know i love to dance? I really do. I never really danced with you, though. Maybe that would have been weird.

Anyway, i also wish i stayed a lot longer. I wish we all did. Now that would have been a party. Hopefully mine will be more like it. Throwing a party isn't exactly my speciality, but my friends always have a lot of fun. So i guess I'm pretty good at it.

Wait, what was i talking about? Oh yeah, the fight.

Don't worry, it all ended well. I have my ways of escaping awkward situations, so i used my own talent. We made up before it got too serious and agreed to be friends, just like before. Not sure if we were ever such great friends, though. But never mind.

I don't know what awakens inside of me in those times. Perhaps I'm possessive over some people. Or maybe I'm just being protective, to you or maybe to myself.

I should have protected you from myself. Or i guess you should have been more careful with me. Maybe I'm more tender than everyone thinks i am.