Friendships And Relationships

Oh your friends were just ridiculous. It was so funny how they wanted you all for themselves. It was good that they were actually our mutual friends, it kinda made things easier. Do you still hang out with them? I don't doubt it. I haven't seen them in a while. I don't miss them a bit.

They always wanted you all for themselves, i could see it in the way they acted around me. I could also see why you hung out with them, you were exactly the same. I never understood how you can put up with each other.

But despite everything, I knew you all had good hearts and such great personalities. You all had strong energies which attracted. I hear the trust and love in your voice when you talked to them or about them. I was kinda jealous of your friendship because all my great friends weren't around me all the time. They were usually far away.

I must admit, the obnoxious behaviour attracted you. God, when you get together, all kinds of mess appear. Sometimes i couldn't stand that, but i realized i should just let you do your thing. It was for the best.

Maybe they didn't like us together. I don't know about you, but sometimes I would get that feeling. Guys have a hard time realising their bestie has someone else in their life. They are not used to gentleness i think, but when they get it, they like it and want more. Am i wrong?

I know friendships are important. I hated those girls who made you choose between them and your friends.

I miss my friends now, haha. Oh well.

I can't wait for your letter. I know you're in Europe now, making art as you go. I hope you're having fun and meeting a lot of great people.

I'm also travelling, but right now, I'm just happy being home. Sometimes it's better when nothing is happening and everything is just fine. People need that.

Oh by the way, i have one of your works. You are so brilliant, i wish i had that much talent for something. It's truly amazing.

We were good together. Would i do it again? Maybe. Who knows?