Adopted by Payzer

By NiallHasNoFlaws

[POORLY WRITTEN- YIKES- I WAS LITERALLY 12] (Book 1) What happens when Liam and Danielle get saved by Gaby an... More

Adopted by Payzer (Niall Horan Love Story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Info Regarding the....
The Sequel is Up!

Chapter 9

5.6K 118 67
By NiallHasNoFlaws

I wanna dedicate this chapter to A_Frantastic_Girl! She is the only person who has given me feedback on my story and I really appreciate her for that. If you aren't already following her, you totally should! Make sure to check out her books, "One Step Closer" and, "Love Never Fails" She's an AMAZING writer!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ Chapter 8 ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Gaby's P.O.V

"Gaby, Gaby! Wake up!" Liam yells in my hear. I groan sitting up and slapping him lightly on the face.

"You better have a good f*cking reason for waking me up!" I mutter and he laughs.

"You have to get to school" he says and I faced palmed myself. I totally forgot! "Now you get ready while I go cook breakfast" he says leaving the room and I got up from bed making my way to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and then got into the shower. I washed my body and hair before getting out and heading to my closet. I through on a pair of denim skinnies, a tshirt, a blue sweater and slipped into my boots. My hair was already curled, so I went downstairs to see everyone eating.

"Morning school guuuurrrrlll!" Louis screams as I took a seat next to Niall and Dani.

"Morning everyone" I muttered pouring milk into my bowl. I shoved a spoonful of the cereal into my mouth making them all laugh.

"Not a morning person I see" Perrie says. "You and Zayn are so alike" she says pointing to a grumpy looking Zayn. He sent me a smile and wink.

"When do we leave?" I asked and Liam said now. I stood up grabbing my bag and walking to the car. Niall was hot on my tail as I climbed into the back.

"Nervous princess?" he asked and I nodded leaning my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me pulling me into him and resting his head on mine.

"You guys are so adorable!" El squealed making both me and Niall blush. I pecked his red cheek and then pulled away only to have him pull me into his lips this time. It was short and sweet. When we pulled back I realized that we were already and in front of a school.

"C'mon guys!" Liam says and we all piled out of the car. Mine and Niall's hand were intertwined as we walked towards the front office. We entered the large room and were greeted by a tall old man.

"Hello, you must be Gaby" he says shaking my hand. I nodded as he lead all of us to his small office. "I'm principle Hemmings, and this young man is Ross" he says pointing to tall dirty bloned boy. He kind of looked like Niall but Niall was cuter.

"Hey, I'm gonna be showing you your classes since I'm in all of your periods" he says giving me a wave and smile. I returned his wave and shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you Ross" I say putting my hand back into Niall's.

"Gaby, if you need anything just ask Ross or me" principle Hemmings said and I nodded. "Well, the bell's gonna ring any minute so you two better get going" he says. I kissed Niall's lips one more time and said goodbye to everyone then leaving with Ross.

"I'm a big fan of your work on Youtube" he randomly says as we walked to math class.

"Thanks Ross, it means a lot" I say sending him a smile. Maybe school WON'T be that bad. We reached are class and headed inside. When the door shut, all eyes turned to me and I quickly looked to the ground.

"Class, this is Gabriela Payne. She's new here and I'd like you all to be nice to her" a short woman says and everyone started to whisper. "Take a seat next to Ross" she says and I followed her actions.

That's pretty much how every period went and now I was getting lunch with Ross. I grabbed my tray and followed Ross to his friends table. Ross was really sweet, but I was nervous to meet his friends.

"Guys, this is Gaby. She's Yout-" Ross was cut off by a dark haired boy.

"Your Youtube famous!" he says standing up and shaking my hand. "I love you, I mean your work! I love your work, not you! I mean, I'm sure I COULD love you, you know, if I knew more about you-" I cut him off and bursted out laughing.

"Um, thanks. What's your name?" I ask sitting down next to Ross.

"I'm Jake! That's Andy, Jim, and Danny!" he says sitting next to me.

"Nice to meet you boys" I say and they all introduced themselves. Andy had brown straight hair and green eyes. Jim had blue eyes and black straight hair. And Danny had curly Blonde hair and green eyes.

"Hey babe" some red headed girl says sitting down next to Andy and kissing his lips. Another girl followed behing her sitting next to Jim. The red headed stopped the kiss with Andy and eyed me up and down. "Your that slut that screwed Niall Horan on the beach, aren't you?" she blurts and my eyes popped out of their sockets.

"Um, that was a rumor" I say taking a bite of my sandwich.

"Andy, control your girlfriend" Ross says sending me an apologetic look.

"Your probably right, your too ugly to screw Niall" she says and I stood up from the table and ran to the bathroom.

"Gabbbbyy, wait" Ross shouted and I listened. "I'm sorry about Avery" he says rubbing my shoulder.

"I can't believe she'd say that" I cried into my hands. I haven't been called ugly in weeks.

"It's not true Gabs, your beautiful and I'm sure Niall would be lucky to screw you" he says and I laughed at the end.

"Thanks Ross" I say when the bell rung.

"C'mon, we don't wanna be late" he says and we made are way to music class. I was excited for this since I loved music!

"Hello Gaby, it's nice to have you here. You can take a seat where ever you'd like!" a short little woman said and I took a seat next to Ross. "Today we will be learning abou- Avery, why are you late?" the woman says as Avery took a seat in front of me.

"I was heading to class when the new girl tripped me!" she says pointing towards me.

"Oh my gosh, no! I would never trip someone!" I defended standing up from my seat.

"Avery, unless you have eyewitnesses, than you'll have a week of detention" the teacher says sternly.

"She did, Ross, tell her! You were there" she says and Ross laughed.

"She's lying Mrs. Jenkins, Gaby didn't trip anyone" he says and Mrs. Jenkins handed Avery a detention slip.

"I made it two weeks instead" she says and Avery rolled her eyes.

"I'm gonna kill you two!" she muttered under her breath and I grew nervous. Could she hurt me? She wouldn't, right? Oh no!

~~~~~~~~~~~ After School ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Gaaabbbbyyy!" Liam screams picking me up. I laughed and hugged him back as he put me down.

"Hi everyone" I say giving them a small wave and than looking at the ground.

"How was your day?" Dani asked pulling me to the car.

"Well, it was a day" I mutter and she looked at me with concern.

"Did anyone bring up the rumors?" she asked and I shrugged.

"Lets just get to the car" I say walking faster and catching up with Harry. "Hey Haz" I say holding on to his biecep. He kind of squirmed at my touch so I let go. "You okay?" I ask and he nods.

"So, um, how was school?" he asked and I rolled my eyes.

"No more school talk!!!" I whined making him laugh.

"That bad?" he asked. He doesn't know the first of it.

"Yeah" I say opening the car door and climbing into the back. I sat in the middle so Niall could sit on one side of me while Harry sat on the other. "Hey Ni" I say grabbing his hand. He grabbed my face with his free hand and pulled me into a kiss. Just like this morning, it was short and sweet.

"How was your day princess?" he asked. Why does everyone keep asking me that question?!?

"I don't wanna talk about it" I say leaning my head into his chest. He nodded wrapping his arms around me.

"We're here!" Liam says pulling up to a place that wasn't are house. "We're gonna be late" he says and we rushed out of the car.

"What are we doing here?" I asked Niall and he told me they had an interview. We walked into the huge building to see Alan Car talking to some guy. "Oh my gosh, it's Alan Car!" I say making Niall laugh.

"Yep, now you sit here with the girls. We'll be back in 10" Niall says giving me a short kiss and then leaving to the stage. I took a seat next to Dani and we watched the interview.

"So, Niall, is it true your dating Gaby, Liam's daughter?" Alan asked and Niall nodded.

"Yeah, we've only been dating a few days" he says.

"You posted a tweet yesterday to stop all the rumors, and you seemed really upset. Why was that?" Alan asks.

"It just really hurt to think that people would make up such horrible stories. I don't know how a simple kiss turned into sex" Ni says.

"Now, Liam, how does it feel to have your daughter dating Niall?" Alan asks and Liam thought for a moment. This should be good.

"To be honest, I didn't like it at first. I hated the thought of my 15 year old dating a 19 year old, but I trust Niall" Liam says and Alan nodded.

"Enough with all this seriousness, time for a dance contest!" Alan screamed and all the boys stood up breaking into stupid dances. I laughed so hard that I couldn't breath. "That's all the time we have!" Alan says and then they went to a commercial. They all walked over to us and Alan introduced himself to me. "It's nice to meet you love! I'm Alan!" he says shaking my hand.

"Hi Alan, I'm Gaby" I say and he laughs.

"I know who you are love! You've stolen little Niall's heart!" he says making me blush. "It was nice seeing you guys, but I have to get ready to meet Cher Lloyed." CHER LLOYED.

"Cher Lloyed!" I shouted and she actually walked in. "Oh my f*cking gosh" I muttered and she laughed.

"Hi love, I'm guessing you know who I am" she says and I nodded.

"I've loved you since the X-Factor!" I say, and she gives me a hug. "Wow" I whisper.

"Uh, I have to be on stage. How about I get your number" she says taking her phone out. I nodded handing her mine as I grabbed hers. We gave them back to each other and she smiled. "Bye Gaby, I'll call you later" she says walking to the stage. When she walked away I started to fan girl.

"Oh my gosh, ahhhh" I screamed jumping up and down. Everyone was laughing at me.

"C'mon babe" Niall says and we all went to the car. I'm so star strucked right now!

"I'm having heart problems" I say buckling my seat belt.

"Why didn't you act like that when you met us?" Zayn asked and I gave him a 'What the f*ck face.'

"I guess I was just really upset that day, but, I mean, she's Cher Lloyed!" I say and he just laughed.

"I'm gonna pretend that makes sence" he says and I rolled my eyes. We pulled up to are house and I raced to the front door. I flung it open and made my way to the kitchen. I had only had a bite of sandwich and I was starving.

"Hazzie!" I screamed and he came in giving me a questioning look. "If you really love me you'd make me food" I say pouting my lip.

Harry's P.O.V

"If you really love me you'd make me food" she says. If only she knew how much those words meant to me. I'm in LOVE with her.

"Sure babe, what do you want?" I ask heading to the cabinets.

"Tacos please" she says and I nodded. Time to take my plan into action.

"You have to help if you want tacos" I say and she nods helping me put the meat on the stove. Are fingers touched for a split second but I still felt sparks. She had no change in mood so I guess she doesn't like me. Or maybe she does. I don't know.

"When will they be done?" she asked sounding excited.

"10 minutes tops" I say and she nods.

"I'm gonna go hang out with Niall then. Call me when their done" she says leaving me shocked. Did she really just blow me off. I feel like crying.

Gaby's P.O.V

I left the kitchen to see Niall laying on the couch with Eleanor and Louis on the other. I climbed in next to him and snuggled into his side.

"Hey princess" he says pecking my lips. I buried my head in his neck and he laughed. "You wanna go to your room?" he asks and I nodded. He got up and I followed him to the room. He jumped on the bed while I straddled his hips. Just as I was gonna lean in to kiss Ni, my phone went off.

"Ello, who's this?" I asked and that's when I realized it was Cher Lloyed.

"Hey Gaby, it's Cher! I was wondering if you wanted to go to the mall this weekend" she says and I hopped off of Niall jumping up and down.

"I would love to Cher, where do we meet at?" I ask.

"I know where you live so I'll meet you on Saturday at 12" she says.

"Sounds great Cher, see ya later!" she says hanging up. She's so awesome! Ahhhhhhhh! "I can't believe it! We're going to the mall on Saturday!" I scream and Niall laughs throwing a pillow at me. "Damn it Niall" I say hitting him with the pillow multiple times.

"Hey Gabs, foods done" Harry says looking at the ground. He seemed upset.

"Thanks Haz, let's go eat" I say standing up and going downstairs. Everyone was already eating by the time I got there. I took a seat next to El and loaded my plate. I shoved one taco down my throat in one bite. It was delicious. "Damn Harry, this is AMAZING" I complimented and he blushed.

"Thank you Gaby" he says sending me a smile and wink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Night Time ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was climbing into bed dreading when the morning came. Avery had it in for me and I knew it wasn't going to be a good day tomorrow. The only thing I was looking foward to was going to the mall with Cher. I still can't believe I hugged her!

Harry's P.O.V

I wish it was me Gaby was hitting with a pillow. I know, dumb right? She's just so perfect. I love her. My plan is gonna work, I know it is.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked the chapter! What do you think of Avery? Is she gonna hurt Gaby tomorrow at shool? Should Gaby have told Liam about Avery? Why can't Harry just let Niall and Gaby be? What do you think is Harry's plan? Please, please, please vote, comment, share, and follow. I'd really love some feedback!

Lots of Love

~ Gaby <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 496 33
Don't read this book, I wrote it when I was 12 and it's absolute trash. Have a good day
48.4K 908 18
{COMPLETED} She is a foster child, given up at a young age by her parents. No one really knows who she is. The young girl is found on the side of th...
26.3K 864 25
After being kidnapped by a crazed fan, the boys, Eleanor, Danielle and Perrie have to find a way to get out of this hell hole. Will anyone help them...
629K 18.8K 28
Please note that this was my first story EVER written when I was 12 years old (5 years ago to the current date) and it's not good. There are some ver...