Our Time (Book 3) [Naruto Fai...

Von Balice66

It was a time of war... Cassie was sent off to a island in Kumogakure with Naruto to be "safe". Do you think... Mehr

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Just some facts about me
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N + Something Special!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
A/N
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Happy Halloween!
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Epilogue
A/N

Our Time

6.6K 92 6
Von Balice66

Welcome back to my series... though it may be a Trilogy. This is the third book, so I don't need to do any introductions ^_^. So, I'll just get on with it.

Name: Cassie Alessandra, used to be Ciel Heartfilia, but back to Cassie Alessandra (Confusing af -_-)

Born: April 19

Age: 16

Appearance: Cassie or Ciel has pink hair, which she wonders every now and then how it is her natural hair color, turquoise eyes, and likes wearing causal clothes. She hasn't wore a dress in 12 years, and never will.

Family: Morgan Alessandra (Mother, deceased), Todd Alessandra (Father, deceased), Eric Alessandra (Brother, alive)

Chakra nature: Lightning, fire, wind

Taijutsu: 5

Ninjutsu: 10

Genjutsu: 1

Any type of jutsu: 9

Likes: Anime, Eric, dogs, music, fanfics, nightcore (I don't care if music and nightcore are the same thing, they are two different genres to me. Two. Different. Genres. To. Me.), good food, friends, Japanese culture, hanging with Naruto and the others, taking care of Keiko, and training with Ōkamia or Ero-sennin or by herself.

Dislikes: Discrimination, Uchiha Sasuke, Fan girls, selfish people, tomatoes, bullies, arrogant people, Orochimaru, people who hurt her friends.

Hobbies: hanging out with friends when she is not busy with anime or fanfics, arts and crafts, playing the violin, listening to music, attempting at singing anime openings but failing, and cooking for Keiko.

Personality: She is a fun person to be around, but if you get on her bad side, she would tease you non-stop and be annoying. She is a hardcore otaku and if she learns that you watch anime, she would probably harass you to watch anime with her. She can be sarcastic from time to time, and be a little blunt. In elementary school, she was hateful of everybody. She even flipped off a teacher. She would skip class to watch anime and get suspended for vandalization. Did I mention she was only in elementary school? Surprisingly, she still had good grades even though she was a spawn of devil back then. But her personality was greatly improved.

Bio: At the age of five or six, she witnessed her parents die in a house fire, hearing thier screams of agony to their last dying breaths. From that point until the age of ten, she shut herself out from the world, spending most of her time at home after school, watching anime with her door locked. It took a while, but her brother Eric convinced her to take a shot at life. She comes out of her hole and spends her 4 years learning how to live life to the fullest and, of course, still watch anime and read fanfics. She spends that 4 years learning how to play the violin and her violin instructor tells her she's a prodigy. After those 4 years, she finally learns how this world works and actually enjoy life, only to be killed off by her bully. Because of that, she was thrown into another world known as the Naruto world. She tries to change the future of Konoha, but she is afraid that she would change it into something worse. Instead, she tries to protect all of her new friends and tries to change the future, little bit at a time. But, along the way she discovers more and more about herself and learns Fairy tail spells, magic from a different anime. Who knew she was a jinchuuriki? Time skip a few years she is now caught up in the Akatsuki and a war is there to protect her, Naruto, and B. Would she stay put and let this war to protect her happen? Or will she try to escape the island she was put on and fight?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7.1K 230 16
What would happen if Sakura and Sasuke went to the Modern AU? Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, and this is the very first story I have posted on Watt...
134K 4.4K 52
"In a world like this, only the weak perish while the stronger ones grow within power. There is no such thing as peace in this world." Aiyama scowled...
244K 7.2K 48
Evangeline Suffolk was walking home from school one day when a massive thunderstorm came. She ran to get shelter but got hit with lightning. Once she...
147K 2.3K 30
For years, Naruto had nothing. No love, no family, no strength, and no happiness. Only when he leaves Konoha does he get everything he's wanted. And...