Opposites.

By thisgirl_bay

This is a story about two opposites that attract. Harry, the player and Delilah, the good girl. Will Harry tu... More

Opposites.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29
SORRY.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Its over.
Suprise! Maybe a Sequel?
Sequel Time!

Chapter 68.

7.5K 404 37
By thisgirl_bay

-Harry's POV-

"I'm going on a walk!" I call out ruffling up my hair before exiting the building. I tightly wrap my jacket around me and start walking through the snow. I can't believe how long it's been since I've heard her voice, or seen her smile, or heard her laugh, it's just insane how much I miss her. I pull out my phone dialing the first number that came to mind.

"Yes 'arry?" Nialls Answers.

"Hey mate, um I think I'm going to fly and see her." I hesitantly tell him. For a couple minutes it silent. "Niall?"

"Yeah, I'm still here. Um, why don't you come to my flat?"

"Okay, be there in 5." I tell him hanging up. I sigh, and turn left, my boots hitting the snow. I finally reach Nialls apartment building, walking through the lobby I head straight for the elevator, ignoring the usual looks I get from people. I make my way up to his floor, walking down the long hallways. I stop at his door, knocking twice.

"Come in!" He immediately answers giving me a smile.

"Hey" I give a small smile back walking into the familiar room.

"So your thinking about going? I don't think you should mate.." Niall says getting right to the point.

"She's not comin back, I'm sorry." His words hurt more then he could imagine.

"Okay" I sigh, it's been a year. I should just give up and go back to how I was. She's fucking moved on and doesn't give two shits about me anymore, maybe she never did.

"So what do you want to do?"

"I'm going to go get a drink.." I mumble walking towards his door. I slam his door, feeling a little bad for being rude but fuck it, right? I feel my phone going off in my pocket but I ignore it, I don't want to speak to anyone right now. I walk through the lobby, getting the same looks from the people that work there but I chose to flip them off. My phone rings again, for the 5th time in the last 15 minutes.

"What?" I answered irritated.

"Harry.." Her voice. It's her. I stop in my tracks as it registers in my head what's going on. "Where are you?" Her voice is gentile.

"I'm outside Nialls place. Where are you?" I ask her hoping she doesn't say America.

"Turn around." Is all she says before she hangs up. I turn around bring my phone away from my ear, and there I see the most beautiful girl. She's gotten a little taller, her hair is darker, her blue eyes brighter, her skin still pale. I'm shocked that she's actually here.

"Delilah.." she walks towards me, I immediately pull her into my arms, feeling whole she wraps her arms around my waist.

-Delilah's POV-

"What do I do, what do I do" I ask myself over and over again as I walk inside Brian's sister apartment that he told me to meet him at.

"Hey babe." He smiles at me from the oven.

"Hi" I give a small smile back, obviously fake.

"I'm almost done with dinner!" He calls as I place my things on the couch. I sit there, taking a deep breath before standing up.

"Brian we need to talk.." I tell him leaning on the bar.

"About?" He asks turning the stove off.

"Us" I swallow the lump in my throat.

"But first, let's eat." He smiles and puts the Spaghetti on both of our plates, I sigh sitting down. We eat in silence, how am I supposed to tell him this? 'Im sorry but I'm still inlove with my ex boyfriend who lives in England and had his best mates come down here to get us back together and I love him more then you?' No.

"Delilah, can I ask you something?" Brian's voice is shaky.

"Huh?" I mumble taking a bite out of my breadstick.

"So, we've been dating for awhile now, and I've known from the second I saw you that I wanted you to be mine forever. Your just perfect, your eyes, your hair, your smile, your laugh, I love everything about you and I've been wanting to ask you this for awhile now but it's now or never," he pauses standing up.

No.

No.

No.

This can't be happening.

"Delilah, will you marry me?" Brian smiles pulling a ring out.

Fuck.

"Brian, uh, I'm sorry." I began to cry standing up. "I can't, I just-" I stop myself and wiping my face.

"You what?" He asks a little hurt and angry.

"I'm still inlove with Harry." I blurt out, my hand flying over my mouth wanting to shove the words back into my mouth. Brian's face goes blank as he stares at the ring.

"Harry?" He's now standing, beyond pissed off now.

"My ex-boyfriend.." I whisper.

"That fucking prick? The one that cheated on you and made you move here?" Brian laughs bitterly.

"You don't know him."

"I can't believe you lead me on! Really Del! Really!" He yells throwing his hands in the air.

"I'm sorry!" I cry running to grab my things.

"Don't bother coming back." I hear him say bitterly as I slam the door, running down the hallway. I'm a mess, I can't believe what just happened.

I need one thing and one thing only,

Harry.

I grab my flight ticket and realize I have two hours before the plane leaves, I run back to my dorm, as soon as I enter my room I grab all my things and stuff it into two huge suitcases, packing most of my belongings before calling a cab. I make it to the airport with just a few minutes to spar.

"I hope he still wants me.." I mumble to myself quietly as my plane gets called. The flight is long, I decide to fix myself up since I've been crying for hours, I grab my blue skinny jeans, long black sleeved shirt, and my infinity scar, brushing my hair out and fixing my makeup. It's chilly in London, so I grab my leather boots as sit back down. I get off the plane, not knowing where I should go, maybe they still live in the old apartment, I call a taxi, giving them the address and sitting back, watching as the beautiful buildings pass buy, it feels good to be back. After an hour I arrive to the familiar building, nervously knocking on the door four times.

"Pizza!" I hear Louis scream and I instantly smile, they are still here. The door swings open and Louis freezes, starring at my wide-eyed.

"What's taking so long Lou?" Zayn mumbles walking down the stairs stopping right behind him, same expression.

"Delilah?" Zayn ask in disbelief. I slowly nod as they both smile, Louis pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

"We've missed you so much." He mumbles and pulls away smiling at me, Zayn pulls me into a hug as Louis grabs my things.

"Where's Harry?" I ask and they laugh.

"Of course, but he's actually not here.." Louis says frowning.

"Come inside it's cold." Zayn says pulling me up the stairs where I get attacked by the two beautiful girls.

"You bitch! Don't ever leave us again. God I could kill you!" Perrie yells hugging me. Eleanor laughing and nodding at her comment.

"I've miss you all so much." I laugh and hug them back.

"We've missed you so much, Harry's been such a mess, you broke that boy." Eleanor says and I close my eyes.

"I know, I need to see him." I mumble and they nod.

"Call him, he's out." Perrie smiles and I nod.

"I'll be back!" I yell walking out the door.

"You better!"

-Present time-

"I've missed you so much." Harry says for the 100th time as we finally pull away from each other.

"I've missed you so much-" I'm cut off as Harry's lips attack mine hungrily. I gasp as his tongue enters my mouth and my back hits the brick cold wall.

"Harry!" I laugh and push against his chest.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for that.." His raspy voice gives me shivers. Damn, I forgot what an amazing kisser he is.

"So you forgive me? From after what happened.. I'm so sorry, I regret it so much." He whispers quietly. "Just give us one more chance, give me one more chance to make everything right."

"Look Harry, what you did hurt me, but I can't live without you. So I want to give us another chance.." I tell him and he nods.

"Do you still love me?"

"I never stopped." I smile and kiss his red nose. "Let's get some coffee or something, I'm freezing." I pull his hand towards a small cafe.

"God I've miss her." Harry says quietly, I smile to myself as he wraps his arm around my shoulder pulling me into his side, I can't get over how he looks.

Harry looks 100x more perfect then he did a year ago.

Pure perfection.

I made the right decision.

***********************************

It's not over. So calm your shit.

Helilah is back.💙

I got a message from one of you guys saying that should be their couples name and I liked it, what do you think?

Remember to comment if you want me to keep going, How do you feel about them begin back together?

Love you guys so much.

I'll update as soon as I can. My ratings have gone down! ):

Don't stop reading!

-Bay xx.

Continue Reading