Chapter 59.

"So where are we heading first?" I ask him as we walk into the lobby.

"We are going to search for a flat that's big enough for the whole group. We need to stay together, and they are my best mates." Harry smiles to himself. We walk towards Zayn and Perrie who are talking outside.

"Hey" I greet them. I not is Zayn throw a cigarette making me frown. "You smoke?" I ask him and he just shrugs.

"Let's get going, yeah?" I hear pereira voice chirp and we all nod. Walking towards the car. Perrie and I get in the back while Harry drives.

"There's one down a couple blocks that seems nice and it's fairly large." Zayn speaks to Harry.

"We will go there first then." Harry simply says glancing at me in the rear view mirror. The ride is short, everyone talking about what we are going to do.

"I still have to finish high school." I say quietly as everyone talks about getting jobs.

"Oh yeah, you are going to be a senior, yeah?" Perrie ask with her bright smile.

"Yes." I smile back. Harry stops the car in front of a two story building.

"The guys inside." Zayn mentions as we walk towards the door. Harry's arm wraps around my waist pulling me close to him. We open the door to a small flight of stairs.

"Ello?" Perrie calls as we walk up.

"Woah" I mutter and look around the room. There's brick walls, a huge open living room with two black leather sofas, a coffee table, flat screen tv, and a white recliner. Then there's the open kitchen, the living room and kitchen sort of connect, no wall Inbetween them. There is a Long Island, with marble countertops and the stove, and such behind it.

"You guys made it!" I middle age guy walks out of one of the rooms. "I'm Phil." He smiles and shakes Zayn and Harry's hand. "Go ahead, walk around tell me what you think." He says enthusiastically.

"How many bedrooms?" Harry ask as he walks towards the hallway.

"Um five, and three bath." Phil answers.

"What do you think?" Harry whispers in my eat as we enter the last bedroom. It a decent size room, a walk in closet, bathroom, and a balcony.

"Honestly. I love it." I smile and walk outside. The balcony looks over the small park behind the apartment.

"Hey mate, Perrie and I like it." I hear sauna voice behind us.

"We do too." Harry answers.

"It's expensive, but if we all chip in on rent it won't be too much."

"Okay, let's go baby girl." Harry smiles down at me kissing my forehead before walking into the living room.

"You liked it?" Phil asks us.

"We loved it." Perrie and I say in sync. I look over and laugh at her.

"We just need someone to sign it."

"I will." Harry's deep voice echoes.

"And done. Here's your keys." Phil hands Harry the keys and Phil leaves.

"We need to go get our things." I point out.

"Yeah, let's go. And oh we need to go shopping here soon!" Perrie tells me and I agree with her.

"Can't wait for the first night we are here, the things I'll do to you..." Harry whispers huskily into my ear making my knees go weak. He chuckles, knowing the effect he has on me.