Chapter 3.

I follow Harry into the living room where he plops down and puts his arms on the tops of the couch. What does he want?

"What do you want Harry." I say while walking over to the chair.

"I don't know, I haven't been over here in forever. Why not now?" Harry said giving me a smile.

"Who's fault is that" I said sarcastically.

"What ever happened to us? We were so close then too turned into a snob." He shot at me.

"Excuse me? Your the one that started to hang out with Zayn and turned into an asshole and have teased me every day for the last three years!" I shot back at him. He can't be serious.

"Oh so that's how you feel."

"Please get out of my house." I said standing up walking towards the door.

"Fine" he huffed following me. I opened the door and turned around to have Harry's lips crash into mine. His soft lips connected with mine and it felt so right to kiss back, I did for a second before it registered what was happening in my mind.

"What the hell Harry!" I say pulling away from him. He grabbed my waist pulling me back into him, kissing me again, but this time harder. Why is he kissing me?

It feels so right, but I know it's so wrong.

"Harry, stop." I say as he kisses down my jaw line.

"Do you really want me to stop Del. I know your enjoying this." Harry said between kissing and sucking on my neck. I pushed him away from me, as much as I enjoyed it, I hate him. I push past Harry and run upstairs. What the hell just happened?

I heard the front door slam so I'm assuming he left. I stayed in my room for half an hour just to make sure. I slowly open my door and walk downstairs, I'm starving. I walk into the kitchen and grab some left over pizza. It's already 9:30 and my parents aren't home yet.

"Delilah?" I hear Harry call.

"Shit, shit, shit" I mutter to myself before hiding behind the bar. I know this sounds ridiculous, but I don't want to see Harry.

"Really Del. I know your in here." He says opening the fridge. "I see your half eaten pizza." I get up while he laughs that I was hiding from him.

"Why haven't you left? I should ca the cops!" I said walking past him towards the home phone.

"You would send me to jail?" Harry said laughing.

"If it meant you never speaking to me, then yes." I say harshly.

"Wow, love you too" he said sarcastically.

"Harry. Seriously, what do you want from me?" I finally give up.

"You" he simply said before walking out of the kitchen. My heart started to beat a mile a minute, is he serious? He can't be serious? He hates me and I hate him.

"What was that Harry? You can't treat someone like shit then say you want them! You don't control everything! Your bipolar, you seriously need help Harry." I scream at him.

"Well maybe you don't know the full story Delilah!" He yells back standing now, right infront of me.

"Oh, please Harry. Tell me the full story!" I scream back.

"Maybe if you weren't so difficult then you would understand that ever since our freshman year you've been different! When you dated Sam you totally forgot about me and were all over him, you know how hard that is Delilah? Huh?" Harry screamed. Was he saying he liked me? I know I did change when I dated Sam but he can't just hang hat over my head.

"You've changed too." I simply said walking away from him.

"No no! You can't just walk away from this conversation Delilah!" Harry said following me.

"What do you want me to tell you Harry? That were best friends again? Huh? What Harold?" I said turning around.

"I want a chance."

"A chance for what?"

"A chance to show you that I'm sorry! A chance for you to be mine." Harry said stuffing his hands in his pockets rocking back in forth on his heels and toes.

"No Harry. If you don't leave now, I'll leave." I walked out the door straight to my little white Honda.

"Del. wait." Harry said stopping me.

"Please?" Harry asked softly. His eyes seemed so sad, I somehow believed that he actually wanted a chance.

Little did I know.

______________________________

Guys.

Vote!

Comment!

Should I continue it?

Tell people.

-B.