Chapter 68.

-Harry's POV-

"I'm going on a walk!" I call out ruffling up my hair before exiting the building. I tightly wrap my jacket around me and start walking through the snow. I can't believe how long it's been since I've heard her voice, or seen her smile, or heard her laugh, it's just insane how much I miss her. I pull out my phone dialing the first number that came to mind.

"Yes 'arry?" Nialls Answers.

"Hey mate, um I think I'm going to fly and see her." I hesitantly tell him. For a couple minutes it silent. "Niall?"

"Yeah, I'm still here. Um, why don't you come to my flat?"

"Okay, be there in 5." I tell him hanging up. I sigh, and turn left, my boots hitting the snow. I finally reach Nialls apartment building, walking through the lobby I head straight for the elevator, ignoring the usual looks I get from people. I make my way up to his floor, walking down the long hallways. I stop at his door, knocking twice.

"Come in!" He immediately answers giving me a smile.

"Hey" I give a small smile back walking into the familiar room.

"So your thinking about going? I don't think you should mate.." Niall says getting right to the point.

"She's not comin back, I'm sorry." His words hurt more then he could imagine.

"Okay" I sigh, it's been a year. I should just give up and go back to how I was. She's fucking moved on and doesn't give two shits about me anymore, maybe she never did.

"So what do you want to do?"

"I'm going to go get a drink.." I mumble walking towards his door. I slam his door, feeling a little bad for being rude but fuck it, right? I feel my phone going off in my pocket but I ignore it, I don't want to speak to anyone right now. I walk through the lobby, getting the same looks from the people that work there but I chose to flip them off. My phone rings again, for the 5th time in the last 15 minutes.

"What?" I answered irritated.

"Harry.." Her voice. It's her. I stop in my tracks as it registers in my head what's going on. "Where are you?" Her voice is gentile.

"I'm outside Nialls place. Where are you?" I ask her hoping she doesn't say America.

"Turn around." Is all she says before she hangs up. I turn around bring my phone away from my ear, and there I see the most beautiful girl. She's gotten a little taller, her hair is darker, her blue eyes brighter, her skin still pale. I'm shocked that she's actually here.

"Delilah.." she walks towards me, I immediately pull her into my arms, feeling whole she wraps her arms around my waist.

-Delilah's POV-

"What do I do, what do I do" I ask myself over and over again as I walk inside Brian's sister apartment that he told me to meet him at.

"Hey babe." He smiles at me from the oven.

"Hi" I give a small smile back, obviously fake.

"I'm almost done with dinner!" He calls as I place my things on the couch. I sit there, taking a deep breath before standing up.

"Brian we need to talk.." I tell him leaning on the bar.

"About?" He asks turning the stove off.

"Us" I swallow the lump in my throat.

"But first, let's eat." He smiles and puts the Spaghetti on both of our plates, I sigh sitting down. We eat in silence, how am I supposed to tell him this? 'Im sorry but I'm still inlove with my ex boyfriend who lives in England and had his best mates come down here to get us back together and I love him more then you?' No.