Chapter 8

We spend the afternoon watching movies. I just realized that I'm going to have to talk to my mother sooner or later. I pick later because I'm enjoying his moment. I'm laying in Harry arms and we are watching The Lorax, while eating random junk food.

"Harry" I ask.

"Mhm" he mumbles into the back of my head. I would've never guessed a week ago that I would be in this position with Harry.

"Do you think I should talk to my mum?"

"I would give her time. She's probably still pissed off that you left." He answers with all honesty.

"Okay. And Umm how come you, well how come you came and laid in bed with my last night?" I've been wanting to ask this since it happened.

"Well, uh well, I could sleep and you were here, and I uh wanted to lay with you." Harry says making the butterflies in my stomach go crazy. "I won't do it again if you don't want me too." He says quietly.

"No, it's fine. I enjoyed it." I say feeling my cheeks heat up.

"I did too." He says and it's silent until the movie is over.

"What should we do?" I ask as we watch the credits roll.

"Umm. I don't know, no ones ever stayed over here before." Harry says shifting behind me.

"Well lets.. I can't think of anything." I say with a frown.

"I have a few things in mind.." Harry says kissing the back of my neck.

"Stop it Harry" I say giggling. He continued to kiss my neck, making me fall off the couch. "I'm very ticklish." I say standing up.

"I can tell" he says through laughing.

"Maybe I should call me mom.." I say quietly sitting down infront of him.

"If you want too, or maybe you should go over there. I'll go too if you want?" He suggest with a small voice. I stare at Harry, how can someone so rough and mean looking be so sweet like an angel.

"Really? You'll come?" Harry just nods at my question. I lean down and kiss him softly.

"I'm going to go change then do you want to go?" I ask standing up.

"Yep" he said walking towards his dresser.

We drive to my house in Harry's car which isn't far but he insist we are going to go eat after I talk to my mom. I see her car in the driveway but my dads car is gone. We walk to the door and Harry grabs my hand right before I open the door. He gave my hand a little squeeze. I have him a smile as we walked into the living room together.

"Mom" I say getting her attention.

"Delilah, what is HE doing here?" She asked harshly.

"Mother, don't act like that. This is Harry. The kid I grew up with, Harry Styles." I say as calmly as I can.

"He's not the Harry I remember. Look at him Delilah, he's some punk!"

"Maybe I should just go.." Harry spoke awkwardly.

"No. Let me at least go grab something's." I tell him glaring at my mom and leading Harry upstairs.

"Delilah Ann! If you leave this house your on your own." She yells as I grab my things out of my room. Harry walks around and looks at my things.

"Ready?" I asked trying to sound cheery. He nodded and grabbed my hand leading me downstairs where my mom angrily cleaned the kitchen. I laughed as Harry mocked her.

"Bye mother" I yelled slamming the door. I can't stay with Harry until school lets out, I have to find my own place, I am 18.

Harry dropped off my things at his house and we went to go get something to eat at some little Mexican restaurant. We were in the middle of eating.

"Shit" Harry muttered looking at the door.

"What?" I asked confusingly following his eyes to his little group of friends.

__________________________