Chapter 69.

"God, I can't believe your here." Harry mumbles as we walk into the warm room.

"So what are you getting?" I ask smiling at him, I haven't stopped smiling and my face is starting to hurt.

"Um, I'm actually hungry." He tells me.

"Same here"

"Want to order a pizza and take it back?"

"Yes." I smile as he takes my hand leading me back outside towards the apartment.

"So, what have you been up too?" Harry asks.

"Nothing, school. I want to become a writer, or maybe for a magazine or something."

"That sounds great" He smiles making my heart flutter, he looks happy but tired.

"What about you?" I ask turning my body to look at him for a second before turning back to my original position.

"School, work, nothing really." He shrugs and I nod, should I tell him about Brian? I will later, it's a little soon to bring him up, I just want to be with Harry without any problems.

"That sounds great" I mock him and he laughs, throwing his head back and closing his eyes, I missed this.

"You sounded so stupid." Harry teases and I gasp.

"Whatever" I roll my eyes playfully as we stand infront of the door. I feel Harry's hands wrap around my waist pulling me into his chest, his cologne filling my nose as I let out a sigh, wrapping my arms around him. We just stand there, holding each other in silence.

"I've missed you so much." Harry whispers for the 100th time since I've seen him.

"I know." I smile and look up at him, his beautiful green eyes meeting mine. "Kiss me" I say bluntly and he smiles, leaning down, his lips meet mine and I insult smile into the kiss, his lips are soft and gentle as I pull away.

"I'm cold" I laugh, Harry smiles before leading me inside, taking my jacket and hanging it up as I walk up the stairs.

"Everyone's gone." Harry says behind me, his voice deep and slow. My stomach growls before I can speak. "Man, someone's hungry." He teases and I nod as he pulls out his phone.

"Order a cheese pizza for me and you." I tell him and walk towards Mine and Harry's old room, his loud footsteps right behind me. As Harry orders something to eat I grab a pair of sweat pants and turn to Harry. His backs facing me as he speaking into the phone, I want his shirt. After Harry orders he hangs up and turns around, a little shocked that I was eighth behind him but he covers it up with one of his million dollar smiles.

"Can I have your shirt?" I ask shyly and his smile grows bigger before taking it off, reviling his still toned chest, I forgot how perfect he is, his tattoos inked into his skin perfectly, how amazing his v-line is. I grab his shirt and walk into the bathroom, causing Harry to groan. I smile to myself and quickly change, grabbing my clothes and putting them in the hamper. I walk out of the bathroom to see Harry is changed into a pair of joggers and a sweatshirt. God damn it he looks amazing.

"Pizza should be here in like 20 minutes by the way." he tells me, turning the TV on.

"Okay" I smile and crawl into bed with him, I know it seems a little fast since its been a year since I've last seen him but I've missed this so much, and cuddling with him right now is heaven. Harry wraps his arm around me pulling me into his side, I wrap my arm around his chest and smile to myself as he turns on 'Step Brothers' which is a very funny movie.

"Everyone goings to freak out." Harry laughs referring to us being back together, or are we back together?

"Yeah they are.. Um can I ask you something..?" I hesitantly ask.

"Of course baby." My heart melts as he calls me baby. This son of a gun always makes me forget what I'm going to say.

"Are w-we back together or uh what?" I ask quietly.

"Well I love you, and you love me, so I hope we are.." Harry mumbles and I lean up so I can kiss him. He kisses back gently, the kiss is gentle and sweet. Just enjoying that we have each other, I pull away and smile. I haven't stopped smiling.

"Oh I love this part!" Harry laughs pointing at the TV as they ask about building bunk beds, I watch him as he laughs which causes me a laugh, his laugh is contagious. I continue to stare at him as he watches the movie, he glances at me a couple times and smiles. "What are you staring at?"

"Nothing." I laugh and lay my head back on his chest, his heart beat is steady as his chest moves up and down. After 15 minutes or so we hear the doorbell which means the pizza is here. I follow Harry down the hall to the front door, nobody is here. I wonder where everyone went. I watch as Harry tips the guy and locks the door holding the pizza, jogging up the stairs.

"Hungry?" He laughs as I grab the box from him. I roll my eyes and tell him to get some drinks as I walk back to the bedroom. I crawl onto the bed sitting on my side of the bed, sitting up leaning against the head board/ pillow. Harry walks in with two Pepsis and walks around the bed to his side, handing me my drink before climbing in sitting as close as possible to me. I set the pizza box in my lap as Harry wraps an arm around me.

"Jesus, this looks amazing." I state and grab a piece before shoving it into my mouth. I haven't eaten since I was with Brian, which I feel so sorry for. I mean I just left him after breaking up with him and saying no the his proposal. I just couldn't be with him, I mean he's a very sweet guy and he's amazing but he's not Harry. That's what it comes down too.

"What are you thinking about..?" Harry asks as I grab another piece. See that's the thing about Harry, he knows when I'm thinking hard or am upset, Brian didn't really know, and he would let things go when I said 'I'm fine' and Harry pushes me until I tell him.

"Um, well, there was this guy back in the states.." I start and feel Harry stiffen. "I dated him after I moved there for a couple months and then Niall and Zayn came down telling me how you were and trying to get me to come back but I told them to leave-and I went back to Brian's and was thinking about you, and how we were, and all the sweet memories we had. Brian made us something to eat, and proposed-b-but I said no because I still loved you. You were in my head everyday for that horrible fucking year and I tried to push the feelings away but they just came coming back and back..-" I'm now crying. "Niall and Zayn left me a ticket incase I wanted to come back and after I told Brian no and broke up with him I just left. I feel bad because I'm hear with you, happy, and he's alone, broken." I tell Harry and he pulls me into him as I cry.

"Shhh, it's okay love. He's fine." Harry soothes me whispering 'its okay' over and over until I stop crying. I loved Brian, but not how I love Harry.

"I'm sorry" I try and laugh wiping my eyes.

"Don't apologize." Harry frowns kissing my forehead.

"I love you." Those three little words leaving Harry's lips make me smile, his voice so deep and slow and you can hear the love in his tone.

"I love you more Harry." I smile and peck his lips before eating another slice.

"Everyone should be home in 15 minutes." Harry tells me setting his phone back down.

"Great." I smile again, I cannot wait to catch up and tell them about Harry and me.

Im sorry about the long wait,

If your reading this just know that I WILL UPDATE. If it takes me a couple says it's because I'm so behind in school.

*I WILL UPDATE WITHIN 5 DAYS*

Comment, tell me what you think!

Vote too . (:

Sexual parts coming up, yeah?

Much love,

-Bay xx