Chapter 42.

I wake up to the sound of my annoying alarm letting me know its time to get up. I slap the too of my alarm silencing the room. I can feel Harry behind me, his warm breath on the back if my neck. I carefully untangle myself from him, not wanting to wake up until I get out of the shower. I wake into my bathroom flickering on the light, I screw my eyes closed tightly not liking the sudden brightness, I close the door quietly locking it behind me. I turn on the water and strip out of my clothes before stepping into the hot rushing water. I wash my body along with my hair and face, quickly. I turn off the water grabbing my towel drying off my face I carefully step out onto the soft rug. I dry off rather quickly before pulling my hair into a tight bun, I don't want to try hard today at all. I brush my teeth and put on some lotion before wrapping the towel around me tightly opening the door peaking out to see Harry still asleep. I tip toe over to my dresser slipping out my bra and matching panties, I glance back at Harry to see him sound asleep. I slip on my underwear, with the towel still wrapped around me. I drop the towel and quickly put on my bra, I hear soft snores so I continue getting ready. I grab my dark blue skinny jeans and my favorite t-shirt that says "Run Away" on it.

"Harry.." I whisper gently shaking him. He shuffles a little bit. "Harry you have to wake up." I say again shaking him. His arms wrap around my waist setting his head on my lap. "Harry, get up." I say louder and push the messy curls off of his forehead, he squeezes me gently not bothering to open his eyes. I lean down and leave a small kiss on his lips, he tries to respond but I pull back.

"I don't want to get up.." He whines and I laugh.

"Harry it's 6:45." I tell him and he shrugs.

"Wake me up at 7:15." He whispers and I roll my eyes. I try to move but his grip is to strong, I finally give in and see a lazy smile play on his lips. I mess with his curls for another 30 minutes before its finally time for Harry to get up. Harry lazy walks into my bathroom and I hear the shower turn on. While Harry is in the shower I apply my makeup, which is eyeliner and mascara for today. I hear the water turn off, I stand up and grab my white flip flops and walk downstairs. I make me a bowel of cereal and wait for Harry to come down.

"Good morning." He smiles and pours himself some.

"Morning." I respond and rinse my bowel out. I get my things together as Harry eats.

"Ready?" He calls slipping on his shoes by the front door.

"Yep" I nodded popping the "p."

The ride to school is silent Harrys hands find mine and I play with them till we arrive at the school. Harry parks in his usual spot, we climb out and walk to the school doors, Harry's arm around my shoulders pulling me into him, I look up at him, he has his Ray bands on and his curls pushed to the side with a serious face. Everyone's eyes is on us as we walk to my locker.

"Do you even have a locker?" I ask him and he shrugs.

"Don't need one." He says and leans against the locker next to me watching me as I put my things up.

"I don't want to go to class.." I whine and shut my locker.

"Lets skip." He smiles and I shake my head no.

"We have today and tomorrow left, I'm not skipping and either are you." I tell him poking his chest earning a chuckle from him.

"Let me walk you to class." He says and I laugh.

"You're not so bad after all." I tease and Harry looks down at me with a amused look. In a split second my back is pressed against the lockers and Harry is standing over me.

"Trust me, I can be bad." He whispers into my hear making me shiver. He pulls back smirking at my stunned expression. He leans in the kiss me put I puss him back. "Got to go to class." I say and giggle as I walk away from him hearing him groan.