Chapter 66.

"Delilah, somebody's calling you." I hear Jessica groan. The room is still pitch black, I mean we are in the basement. I grab my phone, instantly regretting it as I squeeze my eyes shut from the stupid bright light.

"Hello?" I answer sleepily.

"Del, have you seen 'arry?" Nialls Irish accent rings through the phone.

"Thought he was with you?" I ask sitting up.

"I'm not sure , last night we all got really drunk and he didn't come home with us last night, he's still not home." He sounds worried, which is sweet.

"What time is it?" I ask standing up, walking over the boys.

"Um, noon." He answers and I sigh.

"Can you come pick me up?" I hear everyone groan as I realize I'm super loud.

"Sorry guys!" I whisper and walk up the stairs.

"I'm on my way" Niall tells me and hangs up.

"Jessica. I'm leaving" I yell and hear them groan as I walk up the stairs, as I approach the front door, I hear someone calling me.

"Wait!" I hear Jack mumble clumsily walk through the door from the basement, stopping me at the door.

"Yes?" I laugh as he scratches the back of his neck.

"Thought you'd want some company." He smiles sleepily.

"Sure" I simply say and sit down.

"So what's up?" He asks me trying to make conversation.

"Just sitting here, you?" I respond as he sits down across from me.

"Nothin much. So, how's your boyfriend?"

"He's alright." I smile and he nods.

"That's good, my girlfriend is back in America." He tells me and I nod as he goes on about her.

"She sounds lovely." I tell him and he smiles.

"She is."

"Oh Nialls here!" I stand up.

"It was nice meeting you." Jack tells me with a smile ruffling up his hair a bit.

"You too, see you around." I smile and walk out of the house, closing the door behind me I quickly walk to the car.

"Who's that?" He asks and I turn to see Jack standing by the door, he gives a small wave before closing it.

"Jessica's friend" I tell him and buckle up.

"Oh" is all Niall says before pulling away from the house.

"Have you heard from Harry?" I ask him glancing at him.

"Nope. He won't answer anyone's calls. Have you tired calling him?" He asks me.

"I'll try now." Niall just nods as I pull out my phone, I still haven't checked that text message I got last night. It rings four times before going to voicemail.

"Didn't answer, yeah?"

"No he didn't" I sigh and hang up. After ten minutes of silence I decide I should check that message, as I click on the texting icon my heart drops.

*Having fun with your boy xoxo*

Right below it shows a picture of Harry with some brunette straddling him kissing his neck, his hands resting on her bum. My breath catches in my throat as I stare at the picture.

"You okay Del?" Niall asks me. I look up as Niall parks the car.

"No" I mumble and climb out. As I walk down the sidewalk I see a familiar pair of curls walking towards me with his head down and glasses on.

"How could you?" I whisper staring at him. He looks up stopping in his tracks as he sees me, I must look horrible. I haven't even looked in a mirror, and I'm sobbing now.

"Delilah, what's wrong?" Harry asks stepping towards me, making me take another step back.

"Like you care, you prick!" I yell at him. "You really think you could do that and me not find out? Because I'm so naive!" I spit.

"Woah, what's going on?" Liam's voice comes says behind me.

"Nothing Liam" Harry mutters grabbing my arm pulling me inside.

"Don't touch me." I pull my arm away shoving past Harry towards the bedroom.

"Where are you going?" Harry asks softly as I pull out my suitcase.

"Home" I simply say and wipe my eyes. I throw all my clothes into my bag.

I have no idea where I'm going to go..

"Your not going to hear me out?" His voice deeper now.

"Here" I hand him my phone and glare at him. He looks down at the small iPhone in his large hands and his face drops. Busted.

"Delilah, please I-"

"Don't." I say barely above a whisper. "I'm done Harry."

"Don't say that, it was an accident!" Harry raises his voice.

"No Harry! An accident is falling off your bike, or burning food. Not hooking up with some random slut at a club!" I raise my voice clenching my teeth.

"I didn't hook up with anyone!" Harry throws his hands up, running them over his curls.

"I don't know if I can trust you anymore." I close my eyes, trying to stop the tears.

"Please don't..go" Harry's voice cracks and I flench. We go from screaming at each other, to whispers. And as mad as I am at him right now, I don't want to see him hurt, even though he hurt me, more then you could imagine.

"We need a break." My voice coming out much weaker then I intended.

"Just look at me.."

"No. I'm so disgusted right now, how could you do that? After everything." I cry and turn my back to him.

"It's over. You cheated. I'm through with all this pointless shit."

"Delilah?" Nialls voice calls and I wipe my years grabbing my things.

"Bye Harry" I try to sound strong.

"I love you" I hear Harry say quietly as I walked out of the room, leaving Harry alone.

"Can I stay at your place?" I ask Niall and he nods grabbing my things. I follow closely behind him, looking straight down trying to avoid eye contact with anyone.

"Love you hun." Perries voice yells and I close my eyes tightly before shutting the front door.

"Come here" Niall smiles sympathetically before pulling me into one of his hugs.

"Let's go." I nod climbing into the passenger seat, looking out the window.