KPOP-IMAGINES

By simoneyydaisies

❤️ One-Shots// Imagines~ B.A.P, EXO, BTS, SEVENTEEN, IKON, MONSTA X, GOT7, BTOB, VIXX, SHINee, Super Junior... More

//Requests//
01 Jimin: I Hate You, I Love You
02 Mark: Shoe-Lacer
03 Jackson: DVD Player
04 Taemin: Pretty Boy
05 Nichkhun: Thunderstorm
06 Jungkook: His Girl, Her Boy
07 Mark: Birthday Wish
08 Kris: The Decision
09 V: Reunited
10 Daehyun: The One I Can't Live Without
11 Wooyoung: Meet & Greet
12 Ilhoon: Beep Beep
13 D.O: First Love
14 Niel: Someone Like You
15 Sungjae: Puppy Love
16 Sehun: Wolves
17 Onew: Horror Movies
18 Minhyuk: U&I
19 BamBam: The Reason For Me
20 Onew: My Everything
21 C.A.P: Since I Met You
22 Taemin: With You
Author's Note~
23 Donghyun: Coffee Shop
24 C.A.P: Code Red
25 Kris: You're My Style
26 Luhan: With You in Mind
27 Hongbin: Little Dancer
28 Lay: Movie Confession
29 Sehun: Another Love
30 Jin: White Petals
31 B.I: Airplane
32 Joshua/S.Coups: Fears
33 Joshua: Fears (Pt.2)
34 S.Coups: Fears (Pt.2)
35 JB: More Than You Do
36 Kihyun: Sketch
37 Chanyeol: Blind
38 Mingyu: Forgetting Your Anniversary
39 B.I: Airplane (Pt.2)
40 Kai: Full Moon
41 V/Jungkook: Forgotten (Pt.1)
42 V/Jungkook: Forgotten (Pt.2)
43 V: Forgotten (Pt.3)
44 Jungkook: Forgotten (Pt.3)
45 Wonwoo: Sweater Paws
46 Jr./Mark: Crossroads
47 Jr./Mark: Crossroads (Pt.2)
48 Jr./Mark: Crossroads (Pt.3)
49 Jr: Crossroads (Pt.4)
50 Mark: Crossroads (Pt.4)
Requests for Got7 Imagines Now Open!~
51 Bambam: I'm Sorry
53 Jr: Who is She
54 Youngjae: More Than Friends
Requests for Seventeen Imagines Now Open!~
55 JB: Or Forever Hold Your Peace

52 Jackson: Weekly Idol Confession

1.5K 26 6
By simoneyydaisies

Got7 Special Day2

(Ok this was kind of sad for jackson... sadly no one made a request for him :( but its okay jackson i'll make a request for u hahahaha <3)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Weekly Idol!" Doni and Coni did their signature move that everyone knew by heart, it was contagious ad Jackson unknowingly mimicked their actions, "Today's guest is a not so special guest that has been here so many times he is like one of us... Jackson!" Doni introduced as Jackson made his way to the white space. "Hello I'm the wild and sexy Jackson!" he smiled and wriggled his brows cheekily, as he made his usual intros talking about Got7's new song and album and what he has been doing the past few weeks, they moved on to a new segment of the show (which i just made up five seconds ago) 'Invite your chingu!'

Jackson took his seat on the white high stool as they introduced the segment "Together with Doni!" "Coni!" "Jacksonie!" he acted cute, "Invite your chingu!" they said as jackson wriggled around in his chair. "So this is a new segment, where you have to invite your closest friend over and we will play a few games" Defconn explained as the PDnim handed Jackson a phone, "who are you close with?" they asked him, "erm... im close with Rap Monster, Henry, Amber?" Jackson said as he still thinking "who are you going to call?" Doni eyed him hoping he will call someone from a girl group, "Yah yah call Miss A!" Coni clapped his hands knowing how close friends Jackson was to them. "Yah you better not call someone from a boy band" Doni made fun of him, "i dont think he's listening to us" Defconn sighed seeing how Jackson was lost in thought as a sudden smile appeared on his face when he thought of a person he wanted to call. Jackson typed the number as the phone started to ring, it was on loud speaker and it made Doni & Coni rush over to see the mobile ID, "Ohhhhh good good! very good!" Coni put two thumbs up in excitement, it was on its third ring and every ring that went unanswered made Jackson more and more nervous about whether you would pick up his call, the both of you were exactly as close as he was to his other idol friends but the both of you were close enough that you knew pretty much all there is to know about Jackson Wang.

Actually Jackson always had a little crush on you ever since he saw you on stage performing, like him you were an idol and he liked that you were so charismatic and passionate about your dream in life which was about being an artiste that writes and performs music. No one else knew except some members of Got7 who managed to guess from looking at Jackson's gaze, he then decided to create his own fate by talking to you backstage as he introduced himself to you and that was how the both of you slowly became friends.

"Hello?" you picked up making the grin on Jackson's face grow wider, "hello y/n-ah!" Jackson said in excitement, he thought you weren't going to answer his call and he would be extremely disappointed, "yah wang wang!" you said happy to hear his voice, "wang wang?" doni laughed as he tried to stop himself from bursting into laughter, "what are you doing now, will you be free?" Jackson bit his lip, "now? oh im going to brush my teeth now, erm.... i have a few schedules later why?" you rubbed your eyes unaware your call is being broadcasted to the entire world. "oh cause now im filming weekly idol and i needed to call one of my closest friend to come over so i called you" jackson said shyly, "oh i see... wait... is this call being recorded on camera?!" you said in realisation, "erm.., yes?" jackson said not wanting you to get a shock or something. "what?" you broke out into laughter not knowing how to hide your embarrassment, "alright alright i'll come over!" you agreed, "okay! ppali ppali! thanks y/n-ah saranghae~" jackson did a heart with his fingers as he ended the call. In the meanwhile Jackson played a few other games like Random Dance, Doni and Coni call centre which many girls called to profess their undying love to him making everyone laugh, "Omo did i get through omg, Jackson oppa, what is your ring size of your finger, i want to buy you an engagement ring! oppa saranghaeyo!" the girl screamed, "Oppa nowadays you are acting more mature, are you dating someone?" the girl asked, "Yah im curious about that too! Do you really have one?" Doni asked, "Aniyo i dont have one..." Jackson's face flushed, "Why? im sure a lot of girls would want to date you" Defconn added, "JYP hyung wont let me..." Jackson laughed making Doni and Coni nod their heads, "well... do you have one... secretly?" Doni whispered determined to get it out of him, "no..." Jackson scratched his head, "then i'm sure there is someone you'd like to date!" Coni clapped his hands, "umm...." Jackson stuttered, "Jackson's friend is here" the PD interrupted, "where where?" Doni jumped out from his chair.

Your latest song started playing in the background as you started to dance your way into the set as they all cheered making the two uncles smile brighter. "Yah welcome Y/n!" they both clapped, as the music stopped you stood beside Jackson as his face lit up, "hello i'm y/n" you bowed and they all clapped, "yah y/n-ah it has been so long since you came back to the basement" Defconn laughed, "yes and i'm glad to be invited back its always so fun" you smiled, "i didn't know you and Jackson were close friends though, I wad wondering if you would even pick up his phone call" Doni made fun of Jackson, "yah hyung we are very close how could you say that" jackson whined and scrunching up his nose, "actually jackson and i erm we are from the same company and we debuted around the same time but we only met backstage and then we became friends" you recalled and explained the story to them. "I see... both of you are from JYP? ohhhhh then do you know each other well then?" Coni said, "well... i think we do?" you turned to look at jackson who was looking flustered, "well its more like we are sort of similar like we like the same things and we think... the... same?" you raised your eyebrow. 

"Okay then to test whether that is true, our staff has prepared a few things to see if the both of you really think the same" Doni said as the staff started carrying tables out with giant notepads and markers for the both of you and you sort of guessed what was the game that the both of you were going to play. Defconn handed both of you each a marker and notepad, "so we will say a few words and the both of you have to write the first thing that comes into your mind and we will see if the both of you really think the same way, if you two get 5 right you will get to eat the hanwoo (beef) the hanwoo owner is cooking, but if you lose the MCs will get to eat it" doni explained showing his glutton side as he pointed to the man in the corner grilling the beef, as the both of you prepared yourselves, "omo why am i feeling nervous, i want the beef so badly" you licked your lips and laughed as you held jackson's forearm as he laughed, "ahhhhh you're making me nervous too" he squealed. "Okay the first word is.... Big Bang" Coni read out as the both of you scribbled without hesitation, "okay show the camera your words, one... two... three!" they called out as the both of you flipped you notepads to reveal the words written, you wrote "Bang Bang Bang" and Jackson wrote the same, "yah we wrote the same thing!" you hi-fived Jackson as he cheered loudly, "okay the next word is... Red" after writing you both flipped as wrote "Hyuna" as jackson did his victory dance he danced and sang "red is hyuna-ah", you laughed at the sight you were seeing as almost fell off the chair and Doni chased him back to his stool beside you. The next two words the both of you got it right as well, the both of you were on a roll and Doni & Coni believed the telepathy was real, "okay one more word and the hanwoo is yours... the word is... monkey", you snickered as you wrote down your answer. As you flipped your notepad you couldn't help but laugh, "Jackson?" jackson said he read out what your wrote, "why am i a monkey?" he said as if it was outrageous, "im sorry it was the first thing i thought of" you smiled, while you wrote Jackson, he on the other hand wrote "Banana". 

In the end the both of you lost and it was unbelievable, after a continuous win, it was a continuous lose, round after round, both of your answers varied from each other and you sighed as you watched the gluttons eat the beef deliciously as they wrapped a lettuce around 3 pieces of meat and put it into their mouth making noises about how delicious it was. "I'm gonna drool soon" you pouted as you stared at the meat disappear in 10 seconds, "alright alright, we have two pieces left, if you two can get this one right, we'll give it to you" Defconn said giving the both of you a chance at eating this top grade beef, "omg let's get this right, i need to eat that!" you said enthusiastically grabbing your marker and getting ready in which Jackson secretly smiled to, "the word is.... love", the both of you wrote it down and Doni suggested for suspense sake to show your answers one at a time, Jackson flipped his over as you read it, you felt your heart skip a beat. "Y/n I love you", Jackson said as the MCs coo-ed making a lot of noises, "no one he didn't respond when we asked if he liked anyone..." Coni teased, "Be together! be together! be together!" all the staff in the basement started chanting even the camera man and MCs as they clapped their hands encouraging you to accept his feelings, you looked at Jackson in the eyes and you could tell he was being serious, he rarely looked serious and this one of times where he did and you knew he wasn't fooling around. 

You asked yourself if you really liked him in return, what you didn't realise was that whenever it came to Jackson you were really excited and always seem to be grinning, this morning when he called you, you were actually still sleeping and when you heard the phone ring you decided to ignore it but when you saw it was Jackson's number you immediately sat up and picked up the phone right away, even though he couldn't see you but something about talking to Jackson on the phone made you smile. Your heart fluttered when you heard him call your name and even though today you were supposed to meet Jaebum to help him finish composing his song, you decided to go film weekly idol with Jackson instead, you didn't know why you did that though... but you did now. "Wait" you went to add on a word to what you wrote on your notepad and flipped it around, "I love you too" Jackson read out as he smiled, originally you wrote "i love you" and then you added the "too". Everyone cheered as the MCs started jumping around the both of you and pushing you to each other making you blush hard, you could feel the embarrassment and shyness building up and you could no longer look at Jackson in the eye, "aigoo so cute, yah the both of you really think alike and you two look good together!" Doni put a thumbs up as Defconn made you hold each others hands. "So... is today our Day 1?" Jackson teased as he held your hand tightly.

  •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••  

Hello hello! :) i hope you all like this D2 edition of the got7 special of Wang Puppy, sorry its really late and i hope you didn't wait too long for it :'( im sorry guys i've failed you all... but i will definitely try my best to update the next part of the got7 special as soon as i can :D love u all~ XOXO stay tuned for the next member ^^

(this gifs basically sums up who Jackson is) See u all next time!~ :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.7K 1.8K 22
because chubby girls need love too
123 2 8
You love bangtan? You love our boys? The fvcking read thing ✨💫 you want more information? Then read!
18.7K 476 53
This book is going to be full of Kpop one shots. So, fair groups include BTS, Big Bang, Got7, Nu'est, EXO, Shinee, and Uniq. I plan on adding the fol...
36.3K 859 37
The second book where your imagination with your biases will come to life~ [Currently not taking any requests]