My Mate?

By silly_girl98

Meet Alex she’s 18 and a lot has happened to her in the past two years. First finding her mate, Jason, on her... More

Chapter 1- Meeting My Mate
Chapter 2- How Could You?!
Chapter 3- Pranking on the First Day!
Chapter 4-Two Years Later
Chapter 5- Back Home and Family Secrets
Chapter 6- School is so Dramatic
Chapter 7- Gone Too Far.....
Chapter 8- Meeting the Parents
Chapter 9- I'm Sorry Em
Chapter 10- Date Night
Chapter 11- His Return
Chapter 12- Happy Day for Jason
Chapter 13- Finally One Whole
Chapter 14- Gone
Chapter 15- Um...Do I Know You?
Chapter 16- No Memory? What is going on?!
Chapter 17- Time Passed
Chapter 18- What do you mean I've been lied to?
Chapter 19- Finally Back
Chapter 20- What's Happening?
Chapter 21- Staying Away?

My Mate?

783 3 0
By silly_girl98

Prologue

Meet Alex she’s 18 and a lot has happened to her in the past two years. First finding her mate, Jason, on her 16th birthday, then finding him making out with someone else, being betrayed by her so called best friend, leaving to work for an agency called the Firm, returning and finding out the truth behind her mate and best friends betrayal, finally reuniting with her mate after two years, losing her memory and finding out that she can’t remember this so called Jason?!

Follow Alex and Jason’s journey on trying to figure out what exactly happened to Alex the night she was attacked. This will be an interesting story so read it if you want.

WARNING! this story has inappropriate language and sexual content 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

536K 13.7K 39
What happens when you realise the man who owns your heart no longer treasures it? The man you fell in love with no longer exists? Do you stay? Or do...
211 56 14
Jazlyn and Jason were best friends. They knew everything about each other each other and they spent a lot of time together. That is, until Jason sudd...
40.9K 603 16
A lot of people say it is impossible to be best friends with the opposite sex without having feelings for them. Well Niall and Alexandria, or Alex as...
156 6 11
This is a story about a young girl named Alyssa who falls in love with her brother Jayden's best friend Luke but When she meets Luke's brother Jase s...