When She Went To Them

By YangTheWarrior

MCSM had finally released episode five, and a brand new fan had just bought the game. She was amazed by the g... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Holy this is long)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilouge

Chapter 25

298 14 7
By YangTheWarrior

Jessie's POV (I know these been a lot but they are needed) *winks*

Getting out of the end was hard, but with the enderman suit, we made it to the portal.

At the price of flooding the end.

We get through the portal to see that all the mobs are still there, making me gulp.

We can't fight through them.

What I should have said is I can't fight through them.

I've been getting to weak.

"Jessie! Pull that lever!" Soren whispers, making we tilt my head past a wall.

"Why?" I ask, making him narrow his eyes.

"Because, you look like someone who appreciates things that are cool for no reason." He answers.

"Thanks?"

At that I pull the leaver, seeing pumpkins fall onto the bodies of the iron golems.

Sweet!

A cough inturupts my excitement, reminding me of my sickness.

More blood appears on my hand.

I need a cure.

As the golems fight off the mobs, I go to Soren.

"Soren? Do you think you have a cure for this sickness?" I ask, making him look puzzled.

"Jessie, I hate to break it to you, but there is no cure for Wither Sickness." He answers, making my heart stop.

No.

Cure.

"It usually goes away after a day. But yours? You may need to kill whatever gave it to you for you to even live." He says gently.

My eyes widen and my entire world falls apart.

But, if I die here... Who knows what happens to me.

I'm silent after that.

I know the others heard it too, and I can't hide it any longer.

I'm dieing.

"So. Why don't we go get that bomb?" Axle mutters, sounding downcast.

I simply nod, limping forward.

Petra slings her arm around me, making my weight a little more bareable.

I couldn't be here without her.

"I need you to all look around for eight gunpowder. And you can take anything else you want too." Soren states when we get into the room we landed in.

He builds a ladder from Iron golems and climbs up to a ledge covered in chests.

We all walk around, Petra and I going through the first chest we find.

"Jessie, do you really think you could die?" Petra whispers, making me sigh.

I'm not sure.

"I don't know Petra. I think its possible. I mean, just cause I'm not from here doesn't mean I can't die here." I respond, making a growl come from Petra.

"Like hell you're dieing here Jessie. You're going to make it home." She states, making me sigh.

I wasn't sure of that anymore...

But Petra pulls out a diamond, looking surprised at the great find.

She takes it, handing me the gunpowder.

I nod my thanks.

Four to go.

Petra gestures for me to keep looking around.

I walk over to Olivia, who tosses me two gunpowder dusts.

"Jessie, I know you are afraid of this sickness." Olivia mutters quietly.

I shake my head.

Liar. Stop lieing to her.

"Shake your head all yo want. You're afraid and I can see through your tough fakeade." Olivia grumbles, going back to digging through the chest behind her.

Wow.

At that I walk through the hall, having a piece of gunpowder land in front of me.

Axle gives me a nod before continuing to look through his loot.

Lukas walks up to me, handing me the final piece I need.

"I know you'll get through this Jessie. Cause you're tough, and you're brave. Nothing can stand in your way." He states, though I can tell he's as freaked out as the rest of them.

After that he walks away, going to talk quietly with Axle.

Finally those two seem to be becoming friends.

Reuben walks up to me, tugging lightly on my pant leg.

"Jessie. Are you sure this is a good idea? I mean, why can't we just leave them to finish the storm?" He asks, his voce so quiet I barely hear it.

I sigh.

"I'm sorry Reub. But I need to help them. But I promise, as soon as this thing is dead, and that command block is gone forever, we'll go back home. Okay?" I ask, making him nod.

Soren comes over to me.

"Jessie, I have the super TNT." He states, making me confused.

"Wait, I thought you were getting the F-Bomb." I question, making him sjale his head.

"No. I need to build it. But we can't right now, we need to wait until the time is right. Cause just moments after crafting it will explode." He says, making me nervous.

How are we going to get it to the storm then?

My mine draws a blank, but Axle points to behind Soren.

Crap.

"The enderman are fleeing the end!" Soren declairs as we cover our eyes.

Unluckily for me I'm still wearing this stupid costume.

"To the minecarts!" Soren shouts, pressing a button on the wall.

Carts roll out to us.

Everyone jumps into their own cart, ready to roll out of here.

I look back in time to see Soren staring at the Enderman from his cart, before I'm suddenly in a completely different tunnel than before.

How did that happen?

The carts stop and we all jump out just as Soren's cart arrives.

Monsters run towards us, making us all take out our weapons, only to slump our arms I nshock.

They all run right by us, not even caring.

"We don't have to worry about the monsters! They are all running away!" Soren exclaims, making me nervous.

Which means they have to be running away from the storm.

The giant mister floats high in the sky, pulling trees and chunks effortlessly into the sky.

"Whoa. Its gotten huge." Axle mutters, making me gulp.

Let's hope that Formidi Bomb is as powerful as Soren says it is.

"Is that your storm?" He asks, his voice trailing.

I nod, a cough interrupting me.

Luckily no one notices considering the noises coming from the storm.

Magnus and Ellegaurd run up to us, stopping dead at the sigh of Soren.

"You found him." Ellegaurd says with a smile.

"Alright. Look, we don't have time for reunions. We need someone to craft the formidibomb and get it up to the storm. Ant voulenteers?" Soren asks.

The whole Order just looks away, making the others look pissed off.

Then something hits me.

The only way that bomb will make it up there in time is those tractor beams.

And if anyone else gets caught by one?

They will get the sickness...

"I never wanted to be a hero. But I'm willing to do the heroic thing." I state simply, making Soren smile lightly.

He gives me the super TNT.

"I was hoping you would say that." He says, his voice filled with pride.

I had only heard that tone from Gabriel out of Tue entire Order.

It was nice to know that I had another member on my side.

"Jessie, take my aurmor. Its the least I could do." Ellegaurd offers.

Magnus steps forward.

"No. Take my armour. It has gotten me out of some tricky situations." He counters, making me narrow my eyes.

They were supporting me?

When did their opinions change?

I walk forward to Magnus.

"Thank you." I say, making his smile grow.

Next thing I now I'm wearing his green greifer armour, holding a crafting table in my hand.

The others split up into pairs, ready to build things to distract the storm.

But Petra stops me.

"You don't have to do this." She whispers, making my eyes soften.

"I don't thin kyou understand." I say, resting my free hand on her shoulder.

"I do."

Her eyes widen as I run towards the storm.

I'm sorry.

I place down my crafting table, placing as many items I can in the right spots, but before I can finish, the beam catches me, lifting me into the air.

"No! Not yet!" I scream, seeing everything I placed float away.

I'm lifted high into the air, but my spirit isn't broken.

I swim forward, collecting all the prices I need.

"Now, I just need to craft the formidi...." I trail off as time seems to slow down.

One of the tentacle swings towards Magnus and Reuben.

My eyes widen as Reuben pushes Magnus off the build.

No.

His eyes connect with mine right before the tentacle smashes him against a tree, making me almost drop the stuff I'm holding.

"No! Reuben!" I scream, making my throat sting.

He flops onto the ground limply, making tears fill my eyes.

No.

No.

No.

My eyes narrow and I turn back to my crafting table, placing all lthe parts in the right places, watching as the Formidibomb appears.

"You big Monster!" I scream, making.its heads all tunr to me.

"Eat this!" I scream, throwing it as hard as I can at the middle head.

I feel so many conflicting emotions run through me as the bomb explodes, and I feel nothing.

...

So hey guys. I hate to tell you that this story is almost over. Sad day. But I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and I'll send ya all soon!

-ThePurpleWarrior

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 350 14
We all know that Jesse is the hero of Wither Storm battle, the one brave enough to do what needed to be done. The one strong enough to keep pushing n...
7.4K 267 17
A harmless trip to the Nether. That's all this was meant to be. But with life as unpredictable as it is, this trip soon turned into nothing but a fig...
2.8K 64 20
I may have been young, but I still remember a time when my world was free...Then he came, The Admin. ___________________________ "He's not like...
49.7K 1.1K 24
When Jesse and lukas first meet at Endercon, it was love at first sight (At least lukas thought it was). However, when the world is threatened by a p...