Hero's Journey

By SkyAngel_

Kagon of Pik is a hero that goes wherever adventure takes him. All he wants in life is action and a heroic j... More

Hero
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's Note, Please Read
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Tag ^_^
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Author's Note:
Chapter 49
Author's Note
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
New Book Cover!
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
IMPORTANT!:
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Epilogue
Final Author's Note
Copyright
Critique

Author's Note: Please Read

20 1 15
By SkyAngel_

Hey guys, it's Ashlee here and I have an announcement and I'd love for you to comment what you think. Okay, so currently I'm trying to improve Hero's Journey by revamping my book cover, story summary, and title and I'd like your opinion on some things. I've recently written a new summary since I thought the old one didn't truly do this story justice.

Here it is:

Kagon of Pik is a hero that goes wherever adventure takes him. All he wants in life is action and a heroic journey riddled with quests, magic, and most of all victory. So far he has gotten just that. However, when he meets a clever young woman and enlists her as his scribe his path takes a turn. When Kagon's journey brings up past regrets and fears, is he willing to cope? To push through until the very end? Or will he sink, forgotten within the history he wants to make a mark on.

Cordelia of Pik is a girl who craves for freedom and adventure. Since her mother died she's been stuck with an emotionally abusive father and older brother with only her own daydreams and stories to keep her going. She wants more than anything to escape her prison and and to see the world. So, when she assists a hero that comes to her village she jumps at the chance to go along with him. However, in doing so she is caught up in a spiral of lies that lead her to face new foes, a world different than she'd ever expected, and even worse, herself.

An arrogant hero, a clever writer, and friends along the way make up an epic fantasy packed with adventure, action, and even a smattering of romance. Join these characters along their quest for loyalty, brave acts, friendship, and victory.

What do you guys think? As you could see I kept some of the old description and just added it to the end. So, Should I add any more to it? Do you not like it? Please comment your thought.

Alright, now for the cover.  I'm fairly good at making book covers with being limited to my cellphone, but I've been wondering if it's too plain.  So, I'm wondering if the cover is what attracted you guys to this book and if it wasn't, what was?  Also, if you do think I should change it what should things should I implement in it?  What do you want to see?

What about the title?  Should I change it?  Do you have any ideas?

Any thoughts or ideas you have will be very much appreciated.  Thank you all and have a great weekend!

~Ashlee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 770 40
A poor girl born with a gift, A lost princess with an unknown destiny A handsome duke with fate on his hands A mysterious stranger who feels familia...
155 3 43
Lihleih has been disguising herself for years. But a stroke of bad luck lands her in front of the King, a man who relishes cruelty. His sentence is a...
325 98 42
Lady Emilea has only ever wanted to be accomplished like her siblings. Yet, no matter how much she studies politics and trains with the bow, she is l...
130 8 6
When the land of Verdun has lost all sense of hope, a warrior princess, Kara, and her charismatic companion, Darnel, run away in search of the infamo...