All of You

By Yuanfan

Dylan Fernandez is a son of a billionaire. He is about to wed a daughter of his father's friend for business... More

All of you
Chapter 1: The Agreement
Chapter 2: The Night
Chapter 3: The Stalker
Chapter 4: The meeting
Chapter 5: The Dinner
Chapter 6: The Shopping
Chapter 7: The Date
Chapter 8: The Differences
Chapter 10: The Yearning
Chapter 11: The Limelight
Chapter 12: The Clingy
Chapter 13: The Distance
Chapter 14: The Agony
Chapter 15: The Insanity
Chapter 16: The Truth
Chapter 17: The Avoidance
Chapter 18: The Revelation

Chapter 9: The Jealousy

4.1K 92 5
By Yuanfan

I really want to see and talk to Dylan. Since he left three days ago, the yearning for him keeps growing.

I did everything to forget Dylan for the past days. After resigning in Cory's coffee shop because of the incident at the restaurant, I focused on taking care of my siblings when they go home after school. I did every chores in the house but it is no help. He is still on my mind and heart.

When I am doing the laundry, I found the business card that Jessy gave me. Then I realized, maybe this will help me to release my worries so I called her.

"Hello, is this Jessy?" I asked.

"Yes, speaking. Who is on the line?" she asked politely.

"Ahm. This is Samantha, the customer who wore..." I was cut from talking by Jessy.

"Oh yes! The red hair gorgeous lady who wore the low back backless evening gown, I remember you. Why do you called? Have you decided to become my model?" She talks nonstop but I am happy because she remembers me.

"Yeah, I think I want to take your offer." I told her.

"My dear, you are a blessing to my business. See you tonight for the rehearsal for tomorrow's fashion show." she said.

"Okay. Thanks. See you later." I replied and ended the call.

---

When I am at the rehearsal place, I never thought that the event was this big. There are hundreds of seats around the catwalk. Why did I agree to this? I feel nervous to be on the stage and be seen by many people.

I look for Jessy and I walk towards her. "Jessy, I think I am not suitable for this place. This is too much for me. I can't even walk with high heels." I told her because I feel insecure of how the models look like. They also have modelling experience unlike me.

"It's okay my dear. I will help you. Come." She said and I followed her.

We are inside a big room. She retrieved a high heels from her bag and offered it to me. "This is for you." she said.

"But this is too expensive. I can't accept this." I told her when I saw the premium brand of the shoes she gave me.

"Take this. Think it of as a gift from a family member. When I first saw you my dear, I feel happy because I see my daughter in you. I think you'll be good friends but sadly she died years ago. I really want you to have it. Please?" she said.

I hugged her because I also feel the same when I saw her. Her motherly tenderness resembles my mother. "Okay, thank you." I told her and she hugged me back while she cries. I just comforted her until she stops crying.

Unfortunately, Jessy's husband died when her daughter is still a baby. Then, her daughter died because of cancer. She has no one to rely on because all of her loved ones died. After her daughter's death, she devoted all of her time managing her business.

Because she let me know her story, I feel comfortable talking to her so I told her why did I accept her offer, so I could not think about Dylan more. I asked her why he is not calling.

Jessy told me that I should try to make efforts for him so the relationship will last. Sometimes, men wants to feel the love and effort of their partner. For our relationship to work there must be a give and take for both sides.

She also suggested that maybe he is angry because I did something that hurts him. However, it is impossible. I would never do something that make people mad at me especially Dylan. On the contrary, I have the right to be angry because he did not call.

After our conversation, she thought me how to walk and project wearing high heels.

"I think you are ready my dear.Let's rehearse on the real stage." She said and I followed her.

The rehearsal was really tiring but fun. We practiced for hours but I did not notice the time because I am enjoying it. My legs also hurt because I am not used to wearing heels but it is worth it. I managed to relieved my stress.

---

While I am having my dinner with my siblings, Justin asked me. "When will Dylan come home?"

The loneliness in my heart came back when my brother mentioned Dylan. "Ahmm. Before he left he said he will be gone for about two weeks so he will come back more or less 10 days from now." I said faking my smile.

Tanya holds my hand and said, "Don't worry Sam-Sam. Dylan will definitely come back. He loves you. He always tell us how he loves you."

"Really?" I asked biting my lower lip so I would stop myself from crying. I really want to hear his voice again when he says he loves me.

"Yup, Dylan never stops saying 'I love your sister so much' to us whenever you are not looking." Brent added. "So much that it is a pain in our ears when Dylan says that." Justin whined.

I laughed while tears are falling in my eyes. Dylan is really sweet but it breaks my heart the more they mention his name. I really miss him.

My siblings hug me. I am thankful for having them around.

---

When I am alone at the bedroom, my phone rang. I rushed to the phone and notice it is a video call from Dylan. I eagerly accept the call.

"Hello? Dylan, how are you?" I asked with enthusiasm. I know that we haven't seen each other for a few days but I am excited to see him because it is like years for me. I really miss him so much.

Dylan looks serious. He doesn't talk much unlike before. He looks mad but he is still handsome. Even he has a huge eye bags and he haven't shaved his beard, he really is perfect for me.

"I am fine. Why are you crying awhile ago?" He asked. He ooks serious but his eyes shows otherwise. There is sincerity and care in his eyes.

"How did you know?" I asked. I look every corner to see if he is hiding somewhere. I just wish he is here with me.

"I installed CCTVs, remember?" He retorted back. I don't know why he is in a bad mood but I just let it pass because I really want to talk to him longer.

"Ah, right. About the CCTVs, can you remove it?" I requested while smiling. I showed him my puppy eyes so he won't disapprove ny request.

"No. I would not do that." he said not being affected with my gestures.

"I am just asking. But Dylan, why are you in a bad mood? Did I do something to you?" I asked because I want to talk to him more but he looks pissed.

"You want to know the reason why I am angry. Why are you holding hands with Cory? Are you dating while I am not around?" he asked while showing me a picture captured when Cory holds my hands at the restaurant.

Tears are starting to fall because of his accusations. He hired a person to investigate me. How can he do this to me?

When he saw me crying, his face softens. "How dare you accused me like that? After you haven't called me for three long and tiring days you have the nerve to say that! For your information, Cory is the only one holding my hands. I removed my hands from him but I think the photographer did not let you see it. And for goodness sake, Cory and I are not in a date! I just returned the key of his house." I informed him shouting.

Dylan stands up from his seat and throw all his things in the table. He looks mad but more of himself. He walked back and forth, fisting his hair and keeps smashing things.

"Dylan, stop! You might hurt yourself." I told him because I am really worried. The anger inside me awhile ago was long gone when I saw Dylan looking like this.

After he hears my voice, he kneels in front of the camera and said. "I am sorry Sam. I don't mean to hurt you. I just love you. I was blinded when I saw this picture. Don't cry. It hurts me more when I saw you crying. Don't hate me because of this. Please forgive me." he cried looking at me.

"It is ok. Don't think of me that way next time. You don't know how worried I am because I can't see you." I told him but I want to take my words back.

"Are you crying at the dining table because you missed me?" he said and I saw the gentle in his eyes again. He is back to his usual self, the person that cares for me a lot. I want to hug and kiss him, but I can't.

"No. I am not crying because of you." I replied.

"Don't lie. I know you too well. Even you don't say it, I know you miss me. I miss you too, my one and only. More than you can imagine. I can't think properly because you are not with me." he said.

Then, my cheeks feels hot because he told me he missed me too.

"I can't think, eat and sleep if I can't see you." he said.

"So you bought all the CCTVs because you want to see me?" I teased him.

He smirked and said, "Yes, there are CCTVs in the dining table, bedroom and especially in the bathroom."

"What! Tell me you are lying!" I demanded.

"Nope." he said while popping the letter 'p' to piss me more.

"You son of a creep! Perverted man." I told him. I brought the phone to the bathroom and see the CCTV all around. I am not aware that there are cameras inside the bathroom because I am too preoccupied with only thoughts of Dylan's whereabouts.

"Dylan, have it remove or else..." I told him.

"Or else what. I have seen you naked thousand times. You don't have to be shy." he teased me back and the smirk is still in his face.

I feel irritated at him. I did not talk after. "Sam, don't be mad at me. Promise, I will remove it once I am back. For the meantime, just let it be while I am far from you. I am going nuts because I can't see you." he said.

"Okay. But tell your photographer to stop taking pictures of me." I said.

"Oh, that. I will let them know. They will not pester you anymore." he said.

"What? Them? We are talking about the cameraman, right?" I asked confused.

"Ah, yeah...hahaha. I am sorry I forgot. I will tell him to stop." he said laughing but I know he is not telling me something.

"So, how's your day?" he change the topic by asking.

"Hmmm. Before I cried in the dining table because my siblings mentioned a name of a guy who only called just now, I enjoyed almost my day. It was fun because I tried rehearsing as a model for Jessy. She is the owner of the boutique where you bought me the dress." I informed him.

"Sam, I am sorry. Don't torment me please. I realized that what I have did to you was a stupid mistake. Please forgive me. I was just jealous that you might fall in love with someone." he said still apologizing.

"Yeah, right. You don't trust me that much." I said.

"I don't want to say this an excuse to forgive and forget what I have done to you, but it's just natural that a person is jealous when their girlfriend is spending time with someone." he explained.

"Yeah, right. Well to go back to my story, Jessy was really nice to me as a mother. She taught me everything that she knows about modelling." I told him.

"That is great that you found a mother-figure in her. I would like to know her better because she makes you happy. Also, I am happy that you are having fun in modelling. You will probably stand out in the stage. Your beauty is not comparable to anyone because you are a goddess." he said.

My cheeks turn red because he thinks like that about me.

"How about you? How's your day?" I asked him.

"It was really a stressful day for me. I have numerous meetings since the moment I arrive here. I am really tired but when I see you now, I am inspired." he said.

"Well, who is fault is that? If you just happen to call, you will not look like that - a talking zombie." I teased him more.

"Sorry, it is my fault. It will not happen again, my queen. Promise. This talking zombie right here will call you every minute, every hour. I miss you terribly." he said.

"I miss you too. Please, eat and sleep well. You look horrible." I half lied. He still is handsome to my eyes but I just want him to take care of his health. "I don't like to see your corpse here when you get back." I added.

Then, Dylan started punching in the air like a kid. He looks so happy. "Yes, you finally said that you miss me too! You don't know how happy I am, my one and only." he said.

My cheeks turn red. I did not realize that I said it out loud. "Well, have fun. Because it will be the last time you will hear something like that from me." I retorted back.

"That would not probably happen. Your feelings for me will continue to grow. Next time, you will admit to me that you love me too. I am sure of that." he said boasting.

"Dream more Dylan because it will never happen." I said.

"We'll see." he said.

Then his other phone rang. "Yes, okay. Tell them to prepare now for our meeting. I'll be done in a few minutes." he said on the phone.

"Sam, I am sorry. I need to go to the meeting." he said apologizing.

"It's okay. I'll just sleep." I said.

"Okay. Please don't turn off our video chat and do charge it. I want to see you sleeping and hear you breathe while I am in a meeting." he said.

"But I will be just a disturbance to you during the meeting." I said.

"No worries. You are not a disturbance to me. Your presence makes me inspired. I love you. Goodnight, my one and only." he said and he kiss the screen of his phone.

"Goodnight." I kiss the screen to say goodnight. I placed the phone where I am visible in the camera and charge it. Then, I lie down and close my eyes.

~~~
A/N: This chapter is a long one.

I just want to show the jealousy side of Dylan. I hope you won't judge him that bad. His reason why he did the beast mode thing...

You'll find out in the next chapter that will be posted next week.

Enjoy. Please do comment and like.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 1.6K 54
๐Ÿ‡งโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐”น๐•š๐•๐•๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•š๐•ฃ๐•– ๐”น๐• ๐•ช๐•ค ๐•Š๐•–๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•ค Another 'Billionaire Boy' is in the making! Being the newly-appoint...
6.7K 185 38
Three years ago Gemma started working for Richardson Worldwide. For the first twelve months, she worked hard until her boss, Larry Richardson, starte...
1.2M 41.1K 52
Ranked #1 in adventureedition Ranked #27 in justwriteit *** His hands moved up my thighs seductively. "You're mine......" his voice was nothing but...
74.3K 1.8K 12
DARK ROMANCE--- I was about to say something but then I froze in my place when I felt a gun on the back of my waist. My voice just stuck in my throat...