If Only i Could⇨Seventeen Won...

By Soonyoungmin

(Little note: I don't really like this story, and i want it GONE but imma just let you guys just read >:[ do... More

Introduction
1-New
2-The Unexpected
3-Detention
4- "Is it True?"
5-Competition
6-Kisses
7-Hanging out
8-Hanging out (Part 2)
9-Oppa
10-Should i?
11-Jealousy
12-What?
13-Pabo!
14-Why?
15-Why is it so Hard?!
16-Crush
17-Disguise
18-Confession~
19-Flirting
20-Mingyu
21-Rest stop
22-Surprise
23-Memories
24- Mansae
26- Dream
27-Pillow Fight
28-"Salute!"
29-Bubble tea
30-Ghost buster
31-chocolate
32-17 july
Author's note
33-Emergency room
34-booseoksoon
35-Him
36-what's more important?
37-Drama
38-Harsh
39-holy water
40-Parents
41- Day
42-Girlfriend
43(epilogue)
♡Bonus chapter♡
Appreciation for 17k
1st bonus

25-Wonwoo

2.4K 72 7
By Soonyoungmin

Wonwoo's Pov

It's so bored that Hyejin can't hear me or sees me or something or anything. She was in school today and I just a soul following her tracks.  Yep, my body still unconscious and I'm a soul. I follow her everyday, every night except when she was going shower and changing clothes cuz I'm really not a pervert. Don't said that I am, I kill you if you did or make you be a ghost.

She walk at the hallways going to her class. I look at her hand and decided to hold it. Her eyes widened a little and she look beside her, it mean at me. She look down at her hand and clench her hand.

"I wish Wonwoo was here" she muttered under her breath. Yeah babe, I feel the same.

"Hyejin-ssi...What's with that face? Cheer up" Naeun said smiling brightly. "Oh unnie.. thanks for cheering me up" she smile back.

"Let's go to class before the ring bell" They both go to the class and I just follow them. It's easy to find her when I'm a soul or a ghost or something because her soul always shine bright for me.

When the lesson has start, she wasn't paying attention to the teacher at all. She was just doodle her paper. I sit next to her while looking at it. It remind me of yesterday, she was dancing cutely. I wish I had it on my phone.

>>Break time>>

Me and Hyejin were walking on the hallway and I saw someone approach her. "Yah!" Kang Hyejin push her making her back hit the wall. A groups of girl surround her. All together it was 12 girls. Wow, is this some kind of gangster or bullies that trying to hurt her?!

"How dare you make Wonwoo oppa lifeless?" Kang Hyejin pull my jagi's hair. I wish I could punch her right now, if I could.

"But he's the one who save me" she cried. Kang Hyejin punch her face and tears stream down from Hyejin's face.

"I don't need your explanation! He was supposed to love me not you" she exclaimed. She flick her fingers and the other girls start slapping, kicking, punching to her and she could just cry for mercy. Ugh! If only I could help her. Unless...

"Why are you backing off?" Kang Hyejin asked. "We don't know. It just something push us away from her" the other girls said.

"Jagiya...run" I whisper to Hyejin's ear. She nodded and run away from there.

"Aish... She ran away!" The one that was full of disgusting make-up just said. "Let just get her next time for sure" so she's the leader behind this.

I ran/fly to the rooftop where she ran away. She cry while hugging her knees as I sit beside her. "Oppa..Tha-thanks for saving me" she sobs. I wish I could comfort her but it hard when being a ghost like this.

"Hyejin-ah! Guys she's here" Jeonghan shouted. They all run to her, breathing hard. Mingyu hug her from the back and she still cover her face crying.

"Hyejin-ssi..." Jeonghan take away her hand and his eyes widened. "OH MY JISOOS!! who did this to you?" Jeonghan yell.

"Did someone mentioned my name?" Joshua muttered. The all ignore him and he sigh.

"It was obviously that Kang Hyejin bitch, no one else. We all heard what she's said before she do the 'oppa,oppa' thing" Seungcheol copied Kang Hyejin voice and flick Jeonghan's forehead. Hmph...

Just wait Wonwoo...

Mingyu's Pov

"I think you should go back home now" I pat Hyejin's shoulder. "I tell the teacher to have a permission"

---

"Oppa"

"Ne?" I turn my head to her and put my arm on her shoulders.

"Do you think you could believe me?" She asked. "I always believe you babe" I ruffle her hair.

"I saw" she paused. I look at her curiously. "I-I saw Wonwoo" my eyes widened but I still have to believe her. "When?" I said calmly, not wanting to sound that I didn't believe.

"When I was being bullied, all of the girls were backing off and i dont know the reason. But then I saw him standing in front of me and said 'jagiya...run' into my ears. Now I know he was trying to protect me" she said almost a whisper.

"So you're saying, he helped you?" I asked trying to make sure. She nod. "I really thought that you are the one who find a way" I scratch the back of my head.

Then silent was all over us until I happily said "oh look. We're here". Both of us went in and sit on the couch.

"Are you hungry?" I asked. She shook her head. I touch the scar on her cheek and she flinch. "I'm going to take some bandages okay?" She nod and I went to my room.

I search an emergency kit and go back down when I find it. When I go downstairs, Hyejin was lying on the couch probably sleeping. I went closer to her and yeah, she's sleeping like an angel. I take care of the scar and bruise on her face, arm, leg and lastly her back.

"Why am I doing this right now? Anyone will think that I'm a pervert" I muttered and heaved a big sigh. I continue treating her back and once I finish, I put back her clothes. "This is totally unnecessary things to do. Calm yourself and don't be a pervert" I mumble. I sit on the other couch and sleep because my work here is done.

Hyejin's Pov

I stretch my arm left and right while yawning. I look at a wall clock and it's still early, 4pm. I look at Mingyu who sleep peacefully and the table in front of me was full of rubbish, that have been use by him. Me and him are still in our school uniform, both of us too lazy to change. So, I decided to have a little exercise to clean the table up and go to shower.

I place myself on my bed and think 'what should I do now?'. I go to the kitchen and take a drink.

"Hyejin-ahh" Mingyu yawn while calling me. "Ne?"  I exclaimed. I was about to go to the living room until I bump something that make me lost balance. I didn't feel falling, I just feel warmth.

"Are you hurt? Mianhae" Mingyu ruffle my hair. "Gwenchana" I replied. "So why are you calling me?" I added.

"Do you want to visit Wonwoo?" He asked, looking into my eyes. I nod.

---

"You're full of energy to visit Wonwoo" he said. I was in a rush to go to his room. Once I open the door, I saw Hyejin sitting there holding Wonwoo's hand. She glance at me and then frown at me. I cross my arm and before Mingyu would come in I lock the door.

"We keep seeing each other lately" she smile evily.

"I hate seeing disgusting and annoying people like you" I said while playing with my nail.

"Same goes to me. I hate you, Heartstealer" she crack her knuckle. "This is the only time we are face-to-face. I bet it felt awkward" she chuckle.

"Yah babe, open the door" Mingyu bang the door. I sigh. "Why's that dog always follow you?" She point at the door.

"Don't call my brother a dog" I clench my fist. "Whatever. I'm even going to steal him from—"

"How many boys you want to steal?" I cutt her off. "13 of them" she shrug. She walk at me and slap my face roughly. It made me fall and she giggle evily.

"Guess you are not ready enough to face me" she smirked and walk away. "Oh by the way Wonwoo is going to be mine" she open the door that reveal angry Mingyu but she just don't care and bump him a little. He just glare at her.

"Are you okay? Why did you lock it? You know it's dangerous" he exclaimed.

"Oppa, it's fine. Even though it's dangerous, I'm not alone" I eyed on the figure beside me.

Wonwoo...

"Wonwoo is always with me" I smile cheekily at him.

"Next time, ask me first if you want to be alone" he ruffle my hair. I nod.

———

Sorry for the late and short update. I hope you enjoy and please vote and comments. Thank you so much for reading it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 225 8
In your life, there will be a moment when you have to choose one between two options. Each of them will lead you into different outcome. In Mingyu's...
15.7K 285 15
Mingyu, being very clumsy bumps into Wonwoo and a few days later he spills juice on Wonwoo... Mingyu gets this unkown feeling and tries to confess hi...
55.1K 2.2K 33
COMPLETED Wonwoo is quite different from everyone else. He is... gifted. That's what his parents told him. But he called it's a curse because only he...
29.6K 1.1K 32
A story about 13 boys who were meant to meet and save each other. There will be romance. Be prepared. This is only a fanfic and has nothing to do w...