Good Girls love Bad Boys (COM...

By amandahope14

Vanessa Brown. She used to be that good girl that loved writing and not very good at being normal. That chang... More

Good Girls love Bad Boys
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14<3
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Part 2
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 β€’different POVsβ€’
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilouge and Authors Notez

Chapter 39

1.6K 56 3
By amandahope14

"No..how could that happen?" Said Jordan looking at my skinny stomach.

"I don't know!!" I said then I felt something...move inside me! Oh crabs, no no no! Oh my gosh please no!!!!

"We have to get out of here." I said and then we were at the gas station.

"I'll be back...promise." He said going into the store. Jackson and his 'crew' came out of back of the store. I got down low they were at the hummer now.

"She has to be around here somewhere." Said Ben. I bit my lip.

"Check the car." Said Jacob and the door opened. I saw Jackson's face.

"Why...hello there Vanessa."

"Please...please...just leave me alone." I whimpered. Then he turned his face to reveal a pink scar on the side of his face.

"And let you leave me with THIS? I won the game. I am gonna get my prize." He said grabbed me, in my stomach and I screamed in pain.

"Dude! Careful." Said Jacob, and I just sat there...waiting to be Carried away, tears fell down my cheeks.

"You really don't want me?" Said Jackson looking hurt. I could barely nod my head.

"Lets go guys." He said and I looked up.

"W-w-what?" I whispered.

"You don't want me...I'll wait until Jordan leaves you." He said then walked off. I was panting with relief.

"Vanessa?"

"Yeah Jordan."

"I saw..lets get to Cami's place." He said and we drove to Cami's. to were we said for the next few months...

****sorry guys! I have really been trying to write more...and I know these chapters are pretty sucky...but the book will end real soon...to we're my adventures will sprout! Please stay with me...it gets better...promise:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 7K 50
- Sequel to Only on camera - In which, They both question if they will ever find their way back to each other
319K 8.5K 49
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘬, 𝘴𝘒𝘺, 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ π˜₯𝘰 𝘩𝘒𝘴 𝘀𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘢𝘦𝘯𝘀𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.
390K 16.7K 43
I meet him at the right time. Or a completely wrong one, depending on the perspective you look from. I am not the one to fall head over heels in love...
33.3K 1.1K 17
*written in 2012 at 14* Book 1 of the Assassin-Napped Series. New Summary! New Cover! Raven Perrin has many faces. So many faces that it's har...