endorphin ↠ jjk

Par taeyeon--

en.dor.phin /enˈdôrfēn/ [noun] a chemical released in our bodies to feel happy or be numb to pain. Plus

Prologue
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
not an update 2

0.7

656 27 4
Par taeyeon--

~Jimin's POV~

What's taking Jungkook long? He already disappeared during Science and now he's taking too long in the classroom. I peeked in our classroom and saw him and Tzuyu on their phones and looked at each other then said.

'The members shall not know about this.'

I notice that two were going towards the door so I ran back to the locker room. I sat casually on the bench pretending to not know anything. Jungkook goes in the locker room and takes off his uniform to change into our PE uniforms. I stood up and went towards Jungkook, patted his back signaling him that I'm going to the gym soon. He nods and finishes tying his shoelaces.

We went out of the locker room to the gym just to see our coach teaching our classmates some football (soccer). I see the girls in their usual PE uniforms but one black haired with blue and blonde highlights attracted my eyesight.

(lol)

She looks completely gorgeous in her PE uniform, she's like an angel sent from the heavens, unfortunately she hates me and my guts. Basically their whole group hates our group's guts, but that doesn't stop me from liking her.

______________________________________________________________

~Jungkook's POV~

I'm completely aware that these news may spread across the whole SNS, so I have to completely aware of what I am doing. I should not be around girls anymore, but my problem is today lunch I will sit with my SNSD sunbaes. Otteoke, I'll just focus on my stuff first.

"Okay, I need two varsities in football (soccer). Alright, Jungkook and Jimin come on out and demonstrate the basics of football (soccer).", he said calling us out.

We went out of the crowd and demonstrated the basics of football and our classmates proceeded to do what they have seen. I see some girls struggling in some way, but the Twice girls were the worst of all girls. I went over to them and looked at them struggling.

"Ugh, why is this so hard?", Nayeon sighed.

"You just kick with the inner side of your foot.", I demonstrated kicking the ball.

"To pass it's the same thing.", I said.

"But to shoot a goal, that would be very hard so maybe use your pointy part of you feet.", I said kicking.

Nayeon follows whatever I said and she did it perfectly.

"Thanks I guess.", she said.

"You're welcome.", I said going to help Jihyo.

I repeated the instructions I said to her and went to Chaeyoung who was the best amongst them.

"Good job, Chae.", I said.

She looked at me, smiled and nodded. She pointed her fingers towards the worst player they have which was the one
and only, Tzuyu. She kept kicking the ball but not using the technique that we demonstrated a while ago.

"Need some help?", I said.

"No, not really.", she said.

"You're clearly making everything worse if you do that.", I said.

"You guys can have a battle of football (soccer) someday.", I said.

"Alright alright.", she said.

"Now kick the ball.", I said.

She kicked the ball and it flew to the left but her aim was the front.

"No, no. If you're gonna aim straight then kick straight.", I said kicking straight.

She copied my actions and kicked the ball straight towards the goal.

"If you're gonna pass use the inner side of your foot.", I said passing the ball to her.

She repeats what I did and she does it perfectly.

"There we go.", I said.

Not much knowing, I spent too much time on teaching her some tricks that people started crowding over us again. All of them looking at us with those eyes full of questioning.

"Uhh, we're done.", I said looking at the crowd.

I pushed out of the crowd and went towards my members, Jimin was playing basketball with Yoongi and it seems like he's getting his sanity removed. No one can beat Yoongi hyung in basketball. I took the basketball from Jimin and shot it from the 3 point lane.

"Hyung, you aint nothing against Yoongi hyung.", I said to Jimin.

"Haha! Told you.", Yoongi hyung laughed.

"Dream crusher.", Jimin said pouting.

"CLASS DISMISSED, HAVE A NICE LUNCH GUYS.", the gym teacher shouted.

We all had our eyes wide open and ran towards the locker room and cleaned up then wore our uniforms. We rushed to our classroom to get our lunch boxes and ran up the stairs to our sunbaes' section. We waited outside their classroom and saw the teacher go out of the room then our EXO sunbaes.

We all had our heads down waiting for our sunbaes.

"Jungkook?", a voice said.

I looked up to see Taeyeon sunbae with my other sunbaes infront of us.

"Did you guys wait too long?", Seohyun asked.

"No, not really.", Namjoon said.

"Come on, let's go.", Jessica said walking towards the stairs to go down to the cafeteria.

We followed Jessica noona and Hyoyeon noona going to the cafeteria, the other 7 noonas were conversing with us. Seohyun with Jin, Tiffany with Taehyung, Sunny with Hoseok, Sooyoung with Jimin, Yoona with Yoongi, Yuri with Namjoon and Taeyeon noona with me.

Whilst we were going down the stairs, Taeyeon noona was looking for something in her pockets.

"What are you looking for, noona?", I asked.

"My phone, I think I left it in the classroom.", she said turning back.

"Hyung, we'll be right back wait for us in the cafeteria.", I said to Jimin who was beside me.

I ran to catch up with Taeyeon noona and followed her to their classroom. She immediately looked for her phone in her bag, there was no phone there.

"Why not check your coat, maybe it's there.", I said.

She checked the pockets of her coat and thankfully it was there. She looked at me and nodded.

"You're a lifesaver.", she said hugging me.

"Let's go now.", I said awkwardly, scratching my nape.

We ran back to the stairs, to see the one and only ex of Taeyeon noona, he had an angry look when he looked at me and Taeyeon noona holding hands just to get down the stairs faster. Byun Baekhyun, the football (rugby) star player, the most famous football varsity and one of the main vocals of EXO.

Taeyeon noona had her head down during the time that we met in the staircase. We then rushed down the stairs and into the cafeteria, everyone was looking at us panting and everything. At first I didn't realize the reason for people to stare at us walking in the cafeteria, but as we walked to our members.

"Uhh... Why are you guys holding hands?", Tiffany said smiling.

We looked at our hands intertwined and immediately released of each others hands. We awkwardly sat down with our noonas and ate lunch casually.

"So, you guys need any help? About studies or girls.", Tiffany said winking on the word 'girls'.

"Hey, Jimin speak up!", Namjoon said.

"Wh-what?", Jimin stuttered.

"Need some help with girls?", Yoona asked.

"Not really, but Namjoon said that I need some help.", Jimin said.

"Oh c'mon we know that you're loco about that Dahyun girl.", Hoseok spoke up.

"Yeah, Jimin.", Yoongi said in a husky voice as usual.

"Awwh, that's sad to hear cause Sooyoung here likes you.", Tiffany said pointing at a suprised and blushing Sooyoung.

"Yah, I didn't say anything!", Sooyoung exclaimed lightly hitting Tiffany's arm.

"Well, what is the concern?", Tiffany asked.

"N-nothing, just don't mind Namjoon.", Jimin said looking down on his lunch.

"Hahaha, just tell us.", Yoona insisted.

"He likes this girl, called Dahyun from Twice, but he has to keep up his image as a bully.", I spoke up and all of them looked at me.

"Oh really now, who is she?", Yuri asked.

"She's the one with blue and blonde highlights on that table.", I said pointing at their table.

The girls glanced at their table while my members looked at me with wide eyes.

"Woah, she looks cute.", Jessica said.

"You guys would be cute together, but someone objects.", Sunny said glancing at Sooyoung.

"Stop it.", Sooyoung said frowning.

"Arraseo, arraseo.", Sunny laughed.

We ate our lunch while joking around with our sunbaes, but it seems that they're pretty easy to converse with. We all thought it would be awkward to eat with them but a while ago we had no choice, we had to do what our sunbaes want.

"Thank you for eating with us, we all enjoyed lunch with you guys. When you guys need some help, we can all have lunch again next time.", Taeyeon smiled.

"You're welcome, sunbae.", we chimed together.

We all bid our goodbyes and left the cafeteria as soon as we parted ways. We all went to our classroom and sat down instantly on our seats, I took out my phone just to see that I am still being spammed with the picture of me and Tzuyu going out the arcade. I kept my phone and stood up to go the restroom, as I was going to the restroom I saw my EXO sunbaes outside our classroom. There he was the one and only, Byun Baekhyun, he had his hands in his pockets and leaned against the lockers outside of our classroom.

"Hey, you.", he dragged me and pushed me against the lockers

I looked at him as he pushed me against the lockers.

"What were you doing with my Taeyeon?", he asked in a firm tone.

__________________________________________________________

~Taeyeon's POV~

I was going to Jungkook's classroom to invite him to Tiffany's birthday party at our dorm, until I heard something.

'What were you doing with my Taeyeon?'

As soon as I turned right to their corridor I saw him pushed against the lockers outside his classroom by the one and only Byun Baekhyun, my ex. I ran as fast as I could to Baekhyun and pulled his arm to release Jungkook. Baekhyun looked at me and backed off from Jungkook.

"I didn't know you were here.", he scratched his nape.

"Yah! Why can't you just leave everything that's related to me behind?", I said holding Jungkook's arm while looking at Baekhyun in the eyes.

"Why should I? I'm not that kind of guy, I don't just let go of something that is dear to me.", he said to me.

"Then why did you cheat on me with some other girl?", my voice cracked up on the thought of that.

He didn't say anything and looked down at the floor, some of his members grasped his shoulder and some of them patted his back. He started walking towards the stairs with his head still down and his members followed him.

"Gwaenchana?", I asked Jungkook.

"Gwaenchana.", he replied.

"Gosh, I didn't know that he would go to this extent. Mianhe.", I said.

"It's alright.", he said.

"O-okay, I was about to invite you to Fany's birthday party this Friday, next two days.", I said to him.

"Sure, I'll come.", he said.

"You can bring your members, especially V and Jimin.", I laughed.

"Okay.", he said

"Uh, excuse me but I have to go.", he said rushing to the boy's restroom.

I chuckled at him running towards the restroom, as soon as we parted ways I went up the stairs and went back to our classroom. As soon as I arrive outside our classroom Baekhyun comes out with his head down. I went in and sat with my members.

"So, Fany, I told Jungkook to invite your one and only V. Oh and Sooyoung, I told him to invite Jimin too.", Fany smiled while Sooyoung blushed.

"Oh c'mon Sooyoung, we already know you like Jimin.", Yoona teased Sooyoung.

"SOOMIN OR JIYOUNG FOR THE WIN.", Yuri shouted.

"Soomin sounds great.", Hyoyeon chirped up.

"Yes.. I ship it.", I said.

"Yah Kim Taengoo, why are you shipping Sooyoung and Jimin when you're totally into Jungkook.", Jessica said.

My members laughed at what Jessica while I was the only one burning up because of what she said. At the same time she said that I noticed Baekhyun come in from the outside, as soon as he heard that he sat down and put his head on his hands.

"Oh c'mon, I am not into Jungkook.", I defended myself.

"Unnie, it's obvious that you like Kookie, it's all in how you act when you're around him.", Seohyun chirped in.

"What do you guys know about my feelings, it's just the same as all of my friends. I promise, I only like him as a friend.", I said defending myself.

"Yah, stop lying Taengoo.", Tiffany said pinching my cheeks.

"I'm not.", I said.

"Mhmm, whatever you say.", she laughed.

___________________________________________________________________

~Jungkook's POV~

Why is Taeyeon sunbae inviting me to Tiffany's birthday party but she specifically requested for Jimin and Taehyung. Why did she specifically them to join the birthday, I have no choice but to ask them to come with me to the party.

After I did my business in the restroom I went back to our classroom to be greeted by the Twice members going out of the classroom, I let them go out first and went in after they went out. I calmly went back to my seat and called Taehyung and Jimin.

"So, hyungs, Taeyeon noona wanted to invite you guys to Tiffany noona's birthday party this Friday which in two days.", I whispered to them.

"Why not bring all the hyungs?", Taehyung said.

"She said I could bring all the hyungs but she specifically requested for you two.", I said pointing at them.

"Then why not bring them?", Jimin asked.

"I don't want to surprise them as soon as our hyungs arrive and they were not even really invited.", I said.

They both mumbled an oh in response to what I said. After I finished my sentence my Computer teacher, Siwon of Super Junior, he came in with a smile on his face which made the girls gasp when they saw him.

"So today, we're gonna leave this room and go to the computer lab and respond to some fans in the fancafes and reply to some people online.", he smiled to us.

"Ne, Siwon sunbae!", the girls responded.

We all stood up and followed the girls who are following Siwon sunbae. We walked up the stairs and passed by our SNSD noonas' classroom and I noticed that Taeyeon noona had her head looking out the window, it looks like she's thinking about something too hard. Seohyun noona, Sooyoung noona, Jessica noona looked at the window that was towards and saw us, as soon as they saw us they smiled and waved. We waved back and went back to our lines.

As soon as we arrive, Siwon sunbae sat down on his podium and put his feet up.

"You guys can do anything that is related to fans.", he said.

_____________________________________________________________________

~Tzuyu's POV~

'You guys can do anything that is related to fans.'

As soon as he finished stating those words I went straight to my messages and texted Jungkook.

Tzuyu: How are we gonna handle the picture stuff?

Jungkook: How should I know?

Tzuyu: 'cause you're the one who invited me
to come with you to the arcade

Jungkook: Then why did you come with me?

Tzuyu: Ugh, just try to make the news stop spreading.

Jungkook: Alright.

After we finished chatting I went on my instagram and saw some comments on that photo of me and Jungkook. I reported the picture, and pressed inappropriate. Idols need some personal space too, too much sasaeng fans are disturbing the peace within the idols and fans.

I went on my fancafe and typed a simple 'hello' and the fans flooded me with 'are you dating jungkook?', 'jungkook oppa and tzuyu unnie, so cute.' and 'how are you and jungkook'. I responded with a 'we are not dating', and they really hit it off after I said that. They replied with 'are you sure, maybe you guys are having an affair and you dont care about your fans anymore.'. After they said that I covered my eyes with my palms and I felt a hot liquid going down my cheeks.

The other idols were too focused on their own fancafes that they didn't notice that I was crying, that was what I thought but then a hand rested on my shoulder and I looked back to see the one and only Jungkook.

"Go to the garden, I'll be there shortly.", he stated pointing the door.

I had no choice but to follow his statement, I went out and went pass the SNSD sunbaes' classroom slightly looking down until I bumped into someone, he didn't move at all and I fell down.

"Ouch.", I exclaimed.

"I'm sorry.", he said.

As soon as I looked up, I closed my eyes to see clearly and saw a familiar figure. Byun Baekhyun, why was he walking the corridors in class time? I was going to stand up when he lent a helping hand and helped me up. As soon as I got up I looked at him and thanked him. I was about to run away to the garden, but he grabbed my wrist.

"Why were you crying?", he asked me.

"O-oh it's nothing.", I sniffled.

"Really, tell me.", he said.

"No, no. It's really nothing.", I said shaking my hands.

He pulled my chin upwards and wiped my tears then hugged me.

But then I heard footsteps and a door opening. It was Jungkook and Taeyeon sunbae.

_________________________________________________________

What a cliffhanger!
i dedicate this to my friend, Gabbie (lol)

I'm sorry but I got shit wifi today.
(sorry for the language)

this part has 2930 words.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

76.2K 3.5K 24
There's a time when you need to accept your past, live in the present, and hope for the future. Life is just one colorful mess...
20K 399 48
Y/n being diagnosed with cancer now lives a life without giving a single fuck about everyone. Until she met her. He met his past and got his heart br...
95.3K 2.6K 25
When your own eyes felt like they have their own minds and it automatically look on specific one person. It just kept on looking on her and felt like...
163K 11.5K 77
Trust and Love is a dangerous game, so better play it wisely or else you will take the consequences between pleasure and pain. Good Luck! :)