The Contract That saved my Br...

By sel_evelyn

What are you willing to help your only sibling? Would you do anything? Well, Alexandra didnt quiet had option... More

The Contract... that saved my brother but not me
Chapter 1: My new life & home
Chapter 2: Ian and Kyle
Chapter 3: He likes me?
Chapter 4: Alex + Ian= love ?
Chapter 5: Engaged
Chapter 6: How about we try?
Chapter 7: Our first date
Chapter 8: Too good to be true...
Chapter 9: Kyle
Chapter 10: Hoping
Chapter 11: Getting better...
Chapter 12: Uncle Luis
Chapter 13: Three more days
Chapter 14: Disaster comes knocking
Chapter 15: My wedding day
Chapter 16: Honeymoon
Chapter 16: Extended
Chapter 17: Going back home
Chapter 18: The Truth Comes out
Chapter 19: After the truth
Chapter 20: Hope
Chapter 21: What should I do?
Chapter 22: Auction and Love
Chapter 23: Finding peace?
Chapter 24: Cheated
Chapter 25: Past and Present
Chapter 26: I am free
Chapter 27: Life goes on
Chapter 28: Wrong deal
Chapter 30: Another surprise???
Chapter 31: I still want him
Chapter 32: The truth finally comes out
Chapter 33: Time flies
Chapter 34: Finding Alex
Chapter 35: Continue Finding Alex
Chapter 36: Babies Time
Chapter 37: Finalizing
Chapter 38: The start of the end Part 1
Chapter 39: 38 continued
Chapter 40: Missing
Chapter 41: The start of the end Part II
Chapter 42: The Final Result
Time Passes By: The End
Ending Two (Alternative Ending)

Chapter 29: Baby surprise

6.5K 194 4
By sel_evelyn

Two days later:

Richard is talking to my mom in the living room. I am hiding in the kitchen trying to hear what they are saying. The only thing I know is that my mom is getting into a better mood with me now that Richard is around.

"I agree," mom says. "I guess I'll be more considerate next time with both my kids."

I walk to the living room and sit next to her. "so now you understand?" I ask.

"Si, claro que si. Sorry sweetie, I guess I just didn't want you to end up like me," she says.

I hug her, "it's okay mama. love you."

"I love you too mija."

Richard chuckles, "Well I guess my job is done here."

We all stand. My mom and I walk Richard to the door.

"Bye Richard," mom hugs him. "Hope your trip goes well and say hello to Ian and Kyle for me please. Those are good kids."

"Of course," he smiles. "bye a
Alexandra. are we still friends?"

"Sure," I sigh.

"Bye," he says.

**

I get ready and head out the door. I need fresh air.

I start walking to the park when I see Pete and his girlfriend. It is Zoey from high school. She smiles and comes running towards me.

"Alex" she hugs me "oh my haven't seen you since like graduation!"

Pete comes and says hi.

Zoey shows her braces, "you look awesome. How you been?"

"Okay, and you guys?"

"Happy!" she giggles and kisses Pete's cheek.

"Yeah what she said," he smiles.

I see a different Pete now. I am happy for him. I believe he has changed for the better. I feel deep inside that I hope he would have changed when I was his girl.

"Alex," Richard says from behind. I turn and see he has a black tight button shirt and dark blue jeans. He cut his hair shorter and shaved. What is he doing here?

Pete gets stiff, "Hey Rick"

Richard smiles, "hey Pete and hello miss."

Zoey blushes, "hi."

Pete wraps his arm around Zoey's small waist. "Let's go Z. We are going to be late for dinner."

Zoey nods, "Okay well see you all later. Bye."

"Bye" I say.

Richard stands in front of me and smiles. "you look great."
I roll my eyes. "What do you want? I already gave you what you wanted."
He smiles. "I know. I wanted to ask if you want to go out later tonight."
"No. I need to start planning for my next move,"
Richard gets closer. "Okay," he kisses my cheek. I step back.
"Let me refresh that. I'm going to take you out tonight. I'll be here waiting for you at 9."
I cross my arms. "No."
"You are."

..

The music is loud, people dancing, the smell of alcohol and sweat fill the room, and colorful lights hit our faces.

Richard orders some white wine. he turns to me, "I am not used to this."

I chuckle, "Me neither."
"Relax Alex," he places his hand on my lap. "Try it." He gives me a class of wine. I sigh and take a sip.
Richard continues to make small talk. Clearly, he is uncomfortable here.

When the second shot comes, Richard wants to dance with me.
"Really?" I ask.
He nods. He takes me to the dance floor. He wraps his arms around me. I feel him behind me and he is excited already. I don't want to be with him again.
I guess I don't have a choice.

IAN POV:

"No! Cassy don't!" I yell.

But she falls down and Charlie begins to nom on her. She is on the green ground giggling and telling Charlie to stop. Kyle is laughing next to me.

"I told you not to run!" I chuckle. I tell Kyle to grab the puppy so Cassy can get up.

"Good boy," Kyle says.

Cassy gives him the evil eye, "oh whatever, I will get you another time dog."

"So how about we go to the movies?" Cassy asks.

"Nope I can't. I gotta be the boss around here," Kyle brags for like the million time. I still cant believe dad just left like that! He put Kyle in charge! Why?

"Fine," Cassy says.

"I go with you if you want," I say. Cassy smiles, "okay let me go change."

She runs to her room. Kyle is looking at her butt like always.

"Kyle please stop it," I say.

He smirks, "how about you try it with Cassy? she is pretty."

"Kyle please," I roll my eyes and leave.

"Just saying!"

I go and wait for Cassy in the living room. I check my phone. there's a text from my dad: GOING HOME TODAY HOPEFULLY YOU ALL ARE STILL ALIVE

reply: OKAY DAD. SEE YOU LATER

"Ready!!" Cassy yells. She stands in front of me and models a cute summer white dress. "you like it?"

I nod, "you look pretty."

She takes my hand and we walk away. We go see a comedy movie then I take her to go eat a tradional burger.

She is eating her fries and looking at me weird. "you miss her?"

"what?"

She places her hand on mine. "Alex. You still hurt?"

"Not really just wondering if she is okay. She got really sick when we were barely married. I just want her to be okay."

She smiles, "you are still so nice yet a jerk."

What the?

"You are jerk because you still don't talk to your own brother," she says.

"Why suddenly is Kyle not your brother?" she asks.

"Half brother," I whisper.

"Whatever, still from the same father. I want to see you guys like I did before I left. You guys were united, respecful and nice to each other."

I take my hand and sigh. "it was my dad's decision not to treat him like a son."

"Richard? why?" she asks.

I roll my eyes, "you know that Kyle is not good right now or ever was."

"Do you mean the smoking?"

"Well that but that he had an alcohol problem and then he dropped from college. He also used to smoke pot. He isnt a good son in my dad's eyes."

Cassy doesn't believe me. "but he was so nice and loveable."

"He slept with my ex-girlfriend," I say.

She gasps, "Alex?"

"Summer," I just say her. My dad will kill me if I tell her about Alex and Kyle.

"What? How? When?"

"Kyle had sex with summer with his penis and when I was going to proposed to her years ago," I answer.

She falls back to her chair, "he did that?"

"Twice," I answer. "does that answer your question on why I can't trust him or want to be a brother with?"

She nods.

"Let's go home, my dad is probably there already," I say.

....

I am right. Dad is in the living room with Jennifer, Kyle and Sam.

"Son!" he comes to hug me. "how are you?"

"Fine dad. Just went to the movies with Cassy," I answer.

Cassy says hello and goes to her uncle's side. Dad looks at her then at me.

"are you guys dating?"

Jennifer chuckles, "wow, new record Ian." Kyle shuts her up.

"No Mr. Richard. it was just a friendly date nothing serious," Cassy answers.

"where were you dad?" I ask.

He looks at me smiling, "relaxing. I need a little vacation after 10 years of just living here. No offense guys."

"Not taken," Jennifer says.

"So does that mean I am not in charge anymore?" Kyle asks.

"yep, now you are just a bodyguard," dad says.

Jennifer chuckles, "well I guess I will leave."

Dad stops her, "No sit. I need to tell you all something."

I sit next to Kyle.

Dad sighs, "I am going to sell this house."

What?

"Dad, why?" Jennifer asks.

"you all are already older than 21. You have enough money to last you 10 years and will get more once I die. I want to start a new life out of this city."

What has gotten inside his head? Is he already going to the whole 'well im old' phase when he wants to travel the world and find himself?

Dad tells everyone to relax. We will still have a full year for us to move out and find a decent home or settle down with someone.

"What about us?" Sam asks. "your bodyguard? your collectors?"

Dad goes to Sam's side and pats his back. "You will receive what you deserve after all this years as well as the others. You will also have a full year to find a new home. But if you need help I will personally help you Sam."

Sam sighs, "thanks. I guess I will tell the others. Do you want
Johnny here or?"

"Bring him, I need to talk to him," dad answers.

Sam and Cassy leave hand in hand. Johnny soon comes after in only his jeans and white shirt. He has no shoes and his hair is all messed up.

"Sorry sir I was asleep. You needed me?" he asks. Dad gets Jennifer's hand and they walk towards Johnny.

"Why don't you tell your brothers the wonderful news?" dad smirks. Jennifer looks surprised and looks at everyone.

"Dad," she tries to whisper but I hear her. "what are you doing? I am going to take care of it."

"of what?" I ask.

She turns to me and says nothing. "Dad please we can talk later."

"What are you talking about?" Johnny asks. "Jennifer what is Richard saying?"

"Don't you mean Miss Wilson?" Kyle asks.

Jennifer wants to leave but dad gets her arm tight. "Come on tell your beloved brothers and your lover what is going on."

What? Lover? Johnny?

"What?" Kyle yells. "your dating Jennifer? What the freak?!"

He pushes Johnny and punches his face. I get him quickly before he can do anything else stupid.

"You piece of hyprocite shit! You prohibit me and Alex to have something all because I am useless bodyguard. Guess what? You are a useless bodyguard as well! How can you be dating my stupid sister if you are the same shit as me?!"

Johhny spits out blood and tells Kyle to shut up. "it's not the same!"

"Stop it!!" dad yells. "I swear I will kill all of you if you don't shut up and sit down!"

We sit back down only Johnny is standing next to dad.

"Jennifer is expecting a child," dad says.

I swear everything became quiet that I can actually hear Johnny heartbeat just pause for a millisecond then begins beating again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 13.7K 20
"Haven't you been told to not follow a guy into his room? He can do things to you," he smirked. "I trust you," I said, looking at him. It was the fir...
19.5K 585 6
"I told you already, I don't want to do this any more accepting was a mistake in the first place, find someone eals " she yelled . "Find someone else...
1.1M 26.3K 33
"I just want to protect you," Peter told me. *slowburn* Y/N Stark is the daughter of Tony Stark. When she finally convinces him to go to a real schoo...
655K 23K 69
Liam Armstrong is America's richest and youngest billionaire. He is self made and proud of it. Arrogant and snobbish, there is no place for a relatio...